Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah Fuuton :D
i started a training with Ice, but then he didn't replied and the training stucked D:
So, i think from the beggining if you don't mind D:

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah Fuuton :D
i started a training with Ice, but then he didn't replied and the training stucked D:
So, i think from the beggining if you don't mind D:
Lol, okiley dokiley then.

What do you know about wind? How does it aid us as ninja? What is it weak against? Strong against? Most importantly, I want you to answer these questions in a non-scientific manner. No copy and paste stuff either. >_>

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok xd
Well, wind is a mass of air in movement, that can move very fast, or very slow. Wind in the ninja world help the ninjas in different situations. it can be used to avoid attacks of Nin, Gen and Taijutsu, to cut things of different materials (metals, rocks, etc) and also it can be used to make powerful combos with the differents elements that the ninjas can use...
Its strong against lighting and weak against fire..

is that good?? D:

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok xd
Well, wind is a mass of air in movement, that can move very fast, or very slow. Wind in the ninja world help the ninjas in different situations. it can be used to avoid attacks of Nin, Gen and Taijutsu, to cut things of different materials (metals, rocks, etc) and also it can be used to make powerful combos with the differents elements that the ninjas can use...
Its strong against lighting and weak against fire..

is that good?? D:
Yeah, don't forget that it can also be very useful back-up when it comes to elemental combos as far as fire and water go.

But pretty good overall ^^.

Alright, first you'll need to meditate for a while. Basically, the meditation, if done correctly, will develop your wind chakra, which at the moment, is rather under-developed.

Sit down and meditate, block out all surrounding things except for the wind blowing around us. Focus on how it moves, how it pushes and pulls, and everything else you notice about it.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok..
*I go the middle of the field, and i sit down and start to hear the wind and thinking about how its moving and meditates about it*

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O
*still meditating about wind, and don't pay attention to the rock's hit*
Lol, just testing how concentrated you were.

*a full day passes after meditation*

*kicks you over* Alright, that should be quite enough of that. Now we'll try an exercise to see how well you can actually channel the wind chakra.

*jumps up next to a tree and grabs two leaves from it*

Ok, here's what you have to do. Take the leaf and focus your wind chakra down the center of it. Focus it so that it runs through the leaf, and it should cut through it.

*focuses my chakra through one of the leaves and you see a quick line of wind rush through it and cut the leaf in half* Like so.

*gives you the other leaf*

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok xd

*takes the leaf and starts concentrating about wind chakra, then focus the wind chakra to the center of the leaf, and after a few hours, i see that the leaf is sliced*

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok xd

*takes the leaf and starts concentrating about wind chakra, then focus the wind chakra to the center of the leaf, and after a few hours, i see that the leaf is sliced*
*watches as the leaf isn't cut even a little* :|

Start by focusing wind chakra in your hand, and then in a quick rush of moment, make the chakra burst from out of your hand and into the leaf.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh ok... D:

*focus more chakra into my hand, and then i pass the chakra through my hand to the leaf, and as i start seeing the leaf, i see that its cut a little in the upper part, so i keep focusing chakra to the leaf, until its cut to the half... and after a few hours of doing the same thing, the leaf its cutted*

Is it good sensei?? :D

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw, I don't want you to say your outcome. Just describe what you do, and I'll determine what your outcome is based on that.

Good. ^_^

Alright, that was just an exercise to release your wind chakra, now we'll try one to actually control and manipulate it.

*points over to the side where there are a pile of kunai*

Go get one.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i walk to the pile of kunai, and grab one* Now what sensei??
Alright, focus your wind chakra so that it outlines the kunai. Simply focus wind chakra into your hand, in then gradually transfer it into the kunai until it outlines it.

*takes out a kunai of my own and focuses wind chakra around it*

*razor-sharp wind outlines the kunai as I throw it towards a giant boulder*

*the kunai goes cleanly through the boulder, leaving a small hole, and then stabs into the ground*

If done correctly, the kunai should be able to do that.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<so, this is like what Asuma did right??

*I grab the kunai and start focusing wind chakra in it, making the chakra visible in the kunai's sharpness, and stab it into the boulder, making a smaller hole than what you did and then stab it into the ground*

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<so, this is like what Asuma did right??

*I grab the kunai and start focusing wind chakra in it, making the chakra visible in the kunai's sharpness, and stab it into the boulder, making a smaller hole than what you did and then stab it into the ground*
Yeah, like what Asuma did. And didn't I say not to say what your outcome is? >_>

*the wind doesn't even appear and you throw the kunai only for it to bounce off of the boulder*

=/ Eh... one step at a time. Just focus your wind chakra into the kunai. Remember, transfer from your body, build it up in your hand, and let it out through the kunai.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry but what is outcome??? D: (new word for me D: )
Like... the result. In your case, it would be like this:

"*I grab the kunai and start focusing wind chakra in it, making the chakra visible in the kunai's sharpness, and stab it into the boulder, making a smaller hole than what you did and then stab it into the ground*"

Bolded part would be the outcome. I don't want you to say what happens, just tell me what you do.