[Romance] Riker and Science make love

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=15546188" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-15546188">Sir Blades of Chaos said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Cuase there aren't any females on the base, they just switch that gender sign. Even pics are good enough cause they can just get them from the internet or other sites. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>That's the most retarded thing I've read all day.</div>

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=15546230" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-15546230">Sir Blades of Chaos said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Dont get offended, i dont know if you are a female or a &quot;female&quot;. But that's irrelevant. Sailor moon is awesome. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I'm not. I just think it's stupid to lump everyone into the same category bcu of a few losers.<br /> I'll be damned if I didn't give birth, twice.<br /> Yes, Sailor Moon is awesome.</div>

Princessu Kaaantchan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a loser

Guraguraguraguraguraguraguraguraguragura

I'm not. I just think it's stupid to lump everyone into the same category bcu of a few losers.
I'll be damned if I didn't give birth, twice.
Yes, Sailor Moon is awesome.
Sailor moon is trash and is the reason HxH is on hiatus. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dont get offended, i dont know if you are a female or a "female". But that's irrelevant. Sailor moon is awesome.
shes a normal girl...:| a good looking one too. actually there are quite some good looking girls on this base.... i never expected that, but just go to the show yourself thread and youll see yourself... many girls are a solid 9/10 (imo at least ;) )
of course there might be some fake ones, but many have also been confirmed....

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=15546272" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-15546272">Kaaant said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> What a loser<br /> <br /> Guraguraguraguraguraguraguraguraguragura<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Sailor moon is trash and is the reason HxH is on hiatus. You should be ashamed of yourself. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Like I give a f**k what you think.</div>

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=15546307" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-15546307">Kaaant said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I am pleased.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> You do and you know it. I'm actually sick and tired of you following me around. It's actually quite weird so pls stop. I don't wanna have to report u. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Whatever you gotta tell yourself.</div>