Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol your stupidity never change haha.

If Madara can summon kurama inside Naruto or Minato he would do that decade ago lol. But it never happened and he still needs CC for the job haha. Please provide the evidence that Madara can summon the beast out of jin.

This manga play with spiritual thing so the chain comes directly from GM when Obito was using Rinnegan outer path via spiritual connections is believable. You American just not that bright about all this.

Lol talking about you embarrass me, hahaha It never happened. Its only you who always make a fool of your self in every debate with me until today lol
Lol ironic

Lmfao you’re daft, Obito only had a tiny portion of Kurama. This is a fictitious scenario, Neither Naruto or Minato exist within this situation, which allows the remaining fragments of Kurama to come into play.

“Rinnegan outer path via spiritual connections is believable.”
But not factual, if Obito had to make the hand-sign to spawn in the chains without the GM being present, you’d have a point. Adversely, both Madara and Obito needed to weave handsigns to spawn the chains from the GM, so again people from your country are blatantly cognitively inferior to Americans.

Lmfao “until today” signifies that I bested you in this debate already. But that’s the only you’re right about. Concession accepted 😂

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By RT I'm guessing you mean Revived Madara with one Rinnegan? If so then Madara winning is laughable

-Obito is significantly superior in all Physical aspects(Speed, Strength, Reactions) due to having the Juubi and of course feats(Ripping apart the Hokage Barrier with his fist, same Barrier that could withstand Jubi dama).. So any physical confrontation results in Madara's death

-Madara only has one Rinnegan/Ems so no evidence he can use the Ems full power(PS) without Both eyes, and his Senjutsu enhanced V3 gets dismantled same way Obito Dismantled Sasukes Kyubi and Cursed mark senjutsu enhanced V3+Narutos Kurama Avatar.. No other Susanno version is worth Mentioning

-Limbo is irrelevant as Firstly Madara only has one and secondly Obito can see it due to Rinnegan, and has the Chakra(Rikudo Chakra) to harm it, especially if he uses Tsb.. Also Madara canonically opted against using Limbo in the Clash with Obito and Co because Obito has the Rinnegan and that was a far Superior version of Madara in JJ Madara with a Far weaker Non-JJ Obito.. wood clones/Susanno clones all usesless.. Those clones were getting handled by the Gokage who are all weaker than Obito

-Obito also has Jubi Dama in his possession, 4 of it when he summons the tree.. Madara can't prevent Him from summoning the Tree or calling on the Jubidama

Obito Rapes.. Give Madara the Juubi or Make it 2 Rinnegan Madara and Madara would win

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is Perfect Jin Madara vs Imperfect jin Obito who both have powers of 10 tails?

Madara wins this in my opinion.

EVEN if Madara's limbo are visible they are still quite powerful. If 1 solo blitzed all 9 bijuu then 4+ should have the strength to take on Jin Obito or atleast physically limit him allowing Madara free reign.

Everything Obito is capable of Madara is capable of and more.
Divine Tree + Limbo Clones overcome Obito eventually.

EDIT:

IF this is 1 eye Revived Madara then Madara loses easily.
If its Revived Madara WITH Hashirama cells then Id say Very High Difficulty Madara or Mid difficulty Obito.
Just a matter of Obito's mental state.

With SM Madara counters Obito's main arsenal which is the goo.
Perfect Susanoo canonically countered the sword of no solo when it was enhanced with Senjutsu

Overall I think Obito would win but it would be interesting.

Last edited:

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara has no chance at winning since almost everything Madara has in his arsenal can also be used by Obito. Obito has bottomless chakra while Madara doesn’t. If this is outside of the events of the story then Madara could use his will that he placed inside of Obito to paralyze or disorient him long enough for Madara to get a few good hits in but that’s about it.