Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just like Madara got siloed by a guy that was only good for was eating dead corpse.
Solo = face to face
Backstabbed =/= solo GG

You mean the guy that made a move when Madara’s back was turned (Like Sasuke tried to do to Madara 😂)
Isn’t that the same guy that had Sasuke where he literally couldn’t move and had to get rescued by RSM Naruto? Yeah, I believe it is.

Bruh Sasuke even had to be rescued by Sakura too, lmfao no bragging rights available at all. After he talked all that shit to her too 😂

Reactions: salamander uchiha

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solo = face to face
Backstabbed =/= solo GG

You mean the guy that made a move when Madara’s back was turned (Like Sasuke tried to do to Madara 😂)
Isn’t that the same guy that had Sasuke where he literally couldn’t move and had to get rescued by RSM Naruto? Yeah, I believe it is.

Bruh Sasuke even had to be rescued by Sakura too, lmfao no bragging rights available at all. After he talked all that shit to her too 😂
So you agree? Lol.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jubito got distracted and lost bcus of TnJ plot device.

Both can destroy Gate of the great God.

But Jubito has more chakra than RT Madara thanks to juubi.

RT Madara has Limbo but Jubito got Rinnegan so Jubito have no problem to see it.

There's no possible way for RT Madara to win against Jubito unless Madara can TnJ Jubito

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jubito got distracted and lost bcus of TnJ plot device.

Both can destroy Gate of the great God.

But Jubito has more chakra than RT Madara thanks to juubi.

RT Madara has Limbo but Jubito got Rinnegan so Jubito have no problem to see it.

There's no possible way for RT Madara to win against Jubito unless Madara can TnJ Jubito
The only disparity, as you mentioned, would be the chakra. If Kurama is still available as a summoning for Madara, then chakra is no longer a problem.

Senjutsu powered Perfect Susanoo equals GG, if we’re being honest, which he could have his Limbo clone do as well.

With that being the case, Wood clones that can use Senjutsu Susano’o could overwhelm Obito.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only disparity, as you mentioned, would be the chakra. If Kurama is still available as a summoning for Madara, then chakra is no longer a problem.

Senjutsu powered Perfect Susanoo equals GG, if we’re being honest, which he could have his Limbo clone do as well.

With that being the case, Wood clones that can use Senjutsu Susano’o could overwhelm Obito.
It took more than PS powered by senjutsu to beat Jubito.

Refer back to how Naru and Sasu beat Jubito. That's the only way.

Jubito is immortal, can fly, has TSB, can shoot 4 TBBs that can obliterate PS easily, can use red sun barrier while RT Madara is not all that.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It took more than PS powered by senjutsu to beat Jubito.

Refer back to how Naru and Sasu beat Jubito. That's the only way.

Jubito is immortal, can fly, has TSB, can shoot 4 TBBs that can obliterate PS easily, can use red sun barrier while RT Madara is not all that.
Yes, when held by a weak Uchiha such as Sasuke. When Madara grips that power, an entirely different outcome will ensue.

Naruto and Sasuke used Majestic Attire and pierced right through Obito’s TSB defenses , then played tug of war and TNJ. Madara will do the same minus the TNJ and he’d win without fault. The tug-of-war will be hastened by the Rinnegan’s chakra chains.

The number of clones he would be able to make via Kurama’s chakra makes Obito’s defeat inevitable.

Madara’s senjutsu PS can’t fly but can destroy TSB, One swing of its sword spans mountain ranges, while being capable of using all of Hashirama tier Wood Release techs. Hashi’s senjutsu techs should be no problem for Madara either.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, when held by a weak Uchiha such as Sasuke. When Madara grips that power, an entirely different outcome will ensue.

Naruto and Sasuke used Majestic Attire and pierced right through Obito’s TSB defenses , then played tug of war and TNJ. Madara will do the same minus the TNJ and he’d win without fault. The tug-of-war will be hastened by the Rinnegan’s chakra chains.

The number of clones he would be able to make via Kurama’s chakra makes Obito’s defeat inevitable.

Madara’s senjutsu PS can fly, destroy TSB, One swing of its sword spans mountain ranges, while being capable of using all of Hashirama tier Wood Release techs. Hashi’s senjutsu techs should be no problem for Madara either.
I don't know from where you get Kurama for RT Madara.

OP never mentioned anywhere that RT Madara got Kurama. So there's no Kurama for RT Madara in this battle.

And no GM so there will be no chakra chain. GM is inside Obito as Juubi so no Chakra chain for Madara. There couldn't be two GM possible here.

As far as I know Madaras PS never flies even for once.

All rightly direct from Manga. I believe my eyes never fool me. Don't know about U.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know from where you get Kurama for RT Madara.

OP never mentioned anywhere that RT Madara got Kurama. So there's no Kurama for RT Madara in this battle.

And no GM so there will be no chakra chain. GM is inside Obito as Juubi so no Chakra chain for Madara. There couldn't be two GM possible here.

As far as I know Madaras PS never flies even for once.

All rightly direct from Manga. I believe my eyes never fool me. Don't know about U.
Kurama is a summoning for Madara so he is there, all the same the OP didn’t restrict him either.

The Rinnegan makes the demonic chakra chains also, not just the Gedo Statue. Which is why Obito was able to use them when Naruto tried pulling the rods out of Son.

I edited my comment A LONG time ago, read up.

So your eyes were fooled already, which is why you didn’t know the Rinnegan created the chakra chains. Again, read up.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kurama is a summoning for Madara so he is there, all the same the OP didn’t restrict him either.

The Rinnegan makes the chakra chains, not the Gedo Statue. Which is why Obito was able to use them when Naruto tried pulling the rods out of Son.

I edited my comment A LONG time ago, read up.

So your eyes were fooled already, which is why you didn’t know the Rinnegan created the chakra chains. Again, read up.
Lol madara can't summon Kurama when the beast is inside Jin or become one with juubi. Please read the manga I advise.

Lol again. Chakra chain is not produce by Rinnegan but GM. Rinnegan can link the user to GMs ability through outer path tech, that's why/how obito able to use CC. It's not rocket science boy.

Read the right manga next time

Jubito>>>RT Madara.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol madara can't summon Kurama when the beast is inside Jin or become one with juubi. Please read the manga I advise.

Lol again. Chakra chain is not produce by Rinnegan but GM. Rinnegan can link the user to GMs ability through outer path tech, that's why/how obito able to use CC. It's not rocket science boy.

Read the right manga next time

Jubito>>>RT Madara.
Lmfao no, I advise you to read the manga. Juubito never had 100% of Kurama inside him. 😂. Let’s not start talking stupid.

You dunce, using the chains independently from the GM is entirely different from using the GM to spawn in the Demonic chains. You’re right, it’s not rocket science, boy. Please try again.

Take your own advice, otherwise I’ll embarrass you for a fifth time. Choose wisely 😉

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmfao no, I advise you to read the manga. Juubito never had 100% of Kurama inside him. 😂. Let’s not start talking stupid.

You dunce, using the chains independently from the GM is entirely different from using the GM to spawn in the Demonic chains. You’re right, it’s not rocket science, boy. Please try again.

Take your own advice, otherwise I’ll embarrass you for a fifth time. Choose wisely 😉
Lol your stupidity never change haha.

If Madara can summon kurama inside Naruto or Minato he would do that decade ago lol. But it never happened and he still needs CC for the job haha. Please provide the evidence that Madara can summon the beast out of jin.

This manga play with spiritual thing so the chain comes directly from GM when Obito was using Rinnegan outer path via spiritual connections is believable. You American just not that bright about all this.

Lol talking about you embarrass me, hahaha It never happened. Its only you who always make a fool of your self in every debate with me until today lol