konoha s beautiful beast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys how are you?I love you all and respect you...I have found some interesting detale..(this is the way most "thanks" lover NB members begin their threads....they try to show everyone how honest and kind they are to gain their simpathies).
in the manga XXX on the page XX (shows link) XXXX pees near a bush.look at this bush.
it looks like a bush where shodaime peed when he was alive and could drop there his kick ass kunai which he used while fighting madara (shows info from wikipedia about the kunai).(on this part of a post they write some info they "found" in the manga and wona show everyone how attentive readers they are...after finishing a frase they put >>!!!<<<exclamatory poing as it shows how setisfied they are with their smartness and cleverness)
and if naruto finds that kunai he can become unstoppable!!! and bla bla and beat him and her and it and so on...as on the kunai will be some of madara's blood which he will give to hidan's brother who's also lord jushin's follower and hates madara and dreams to kill him and as he can kill anyone after getting his blood he will become narutos friend and bla bla bla(here they make some senceless conclucion to connect his envention to something huge event and make an elephent of a fly)
I hope all you beautiful people will read my post and leave some comments.your ideas are very IMPORTANT FOR ME!(ending the thread by this words he asks everyone to THANK him as he is so kind,so smart,ettentive and created a GREAT theory and he deserves it!in his words leave you comments he expects everyone to thank him and dies of anger when everyone laeve comments and nobody thanks him and replays to the comments:thanks guys it means much to me:whiping his tears smile:))

sorry huys I have been on a sarcastic mood recently:D.I mean noone by this thread.its just a ....thread :p

Last edited:

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey guys how are you?I love you all and respect you...I have found some interesting detale..(this is the way most "thanks" lover NB members begin their threads....they try to show everyone how honest and kind they are to gain their simpathies).
in the manga XXX on the page XX (shows link) XXXX pees near a bush.look at this bush.
it looks like a bush where shodaime peed when he was alive and could drop there his kick ass kunai which he used while fighting madara (shows info from wikipedia about the kunai).(on this part of a post they write some info they "found" in the manga and wona show everyone how attentive readers they are...after finishing a frase they put >>!!!<<<exclamatory poing as it shows how setisfied they are with their smartness and cleverness)
and if naruto finds that kunai he can become unstoppable!!! and bla bla and beat him and her and it and so on...as on the kunai will be some of madara's blood which he will give to hidan's brother who's also lord jushin's follower and hates madara and dreams to kill him and as he can kill anyone after getting his blood he will become narutos friend and bla bla bla(here they make some senceless conclucion to connect his envention to something huge event and make an elephent of a fly)
I hope all you beautiful people will read my post and leave some comments.your ideas are very IMPORTANT FOR ME!(ending the thread by this words he asks everyone to THANK him as he is so kind,so smart,ettentive and created a GREAT theory and he deserves it!in his words leave you comments he expects everyone to thank him and dies of anger when everyone laeve comments and nobody thanks him and replays to the comments:thanks guys it means much to me:whiping his tears smile:))

sorry huys I have been on a sarcastic mood recently:D.I mean noone by this thread.its just a ....thread :p
no offense but what the heck are you talking about??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

dude did you freestyle this, or actually put some thought behind this??
i'm impressed either way.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

so true

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i get ya.. a lot of ppl on here make stupid a$$ posts. like the frog doing genjutsu on naruto making naruto think he's itachi.. DOUBLE U TEE EFF!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.