[Naruto Game] Revolution feedback, and summary.

NarutoSamaKama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanted to make sure I got a lot of PT before posting, but here is what I think, and what should change.
I've been playing storm since part 1and it pretty much moves along with the anime, so my best prediction is that only one more should be released, hopefully for next gen.

In comparison the NSUNS 3 the biggest difference was pretty much tournament mode, and the size of the area you're allowed to roam. And you can roam with just about anyone.

The story is self explanatory, it moves along with the anime, also theres the side story with the Naruto Android. You can complete the whole thing in a day if you skip cutscenes and rush through the story.

Also the support combos that only a certain two characters can do, (for example Naruto and Hinata) are cool too. Not many characters wwere given the support combos, I honestly think so far and Naruto and Hinata have one so far.

The only negative to this game was the English dialogue. I swear, its bad in every NSUNS. Going sub is what most people do anyway.

But overall, its a great game. Especially for a Naruto fan. I give it a 8.7/10.

And my tourney dream team is

Naruto
Shisui
Kakashi
Minato