Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the thread wasn't closed then what is the problem commenting on it?

Your allready stopping the works of creating new threads with the same topic. Which is fine, but if that topic is closed then new members or anyone, can't comment about it anymore because its reviving a thread?

Wonder why NB isn't doing so great, because you constantly change the rules and police too much. Hovering is Annoying.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If the thread wasn't closed then what is the problem commenting on it?

Your allready stopping the works of creating new threads with the same topic. Which is fine, but if that topic is closed then new members or anyone, can't comment about it anymore because its reviving a thread?

Wonder why NB isn't doing so great, because you constantly change the rules and police too much. Hovering is Annoying.
it is specifically in the rules that threads that havn't been posted in in over a month are considered dead.

NarutoBase Forums - Announcements in Forum : Questions and Suggestions

Bumping Dead Topics - Bumping a topic that has not been posted in in over a month is considered SPAM. If a specific forum's rules notes a different time frame for classifying a thread as "dead", that is the time frame that you are to follow. One month is the standard time frame for classifying threads as "dead".

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had in the past some people who asked me the same, however they understood it when I explained. That you actually made a thread about this.

NB...bad? xd NB is doing better than it has in months O_O, Naruto RP is hyperactive, one new update follows after another. Yesterday we even made the first step towards a One Piece section.

The only rules that have changed are the Rp-rules...the normal forum rules have been unchanged for more than a year now, it is even possible that they have never been changed since the forum was made O_O

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had in the past some people who asked me the same, however they understood it when I explained. That you actually made a thread about this.

NB...bad? xd NB is doing better than it has in months O_O, Naruto RP is hyperactive, one new update follows after another. Yesterday we even made the first step towards a One Piece section.

The only rules that have changed are the Rp-rules...the normal forum rules have been unchanged for more than a year now, it is even possible that they have never been changed since the forum was made O_O
i think they were updated once or twice and i've been here over a year and all the changes were minor

Status
Not open for further replies.