Rei's R&R

No kai
Kg allowed

C.e not Allowed
Customs allowed
Terrain -Beaches ,we are standing on sands

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story:
Once upon a time there were 2 ninja brothers johninto and bravo.their mom akiza gave them equal cookies before going at work.As she gone for the work .johninto took bravo's cookies :T_T: and their our story starts

#Revenge of Cookies

Itachi bio in my sig
Bravo: Return me the cookies or i have to go on rampage :T_T:

Last edited:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato: Hello brother that cookie was delicious ^___^
Will be using my Minato Takashi bio has Steel Release in it in my sign. Since your using Itachi I dont look at your eyes I only go as high as your chin. You may go first and what is the terrain?

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi : Never never nevaa.. Forgive you for eating my delicious cookies

*Activate 2t*
Takes out 3 kunai in each hand, infuses left hand 3 kunai's with lightning,right hand 3 kunai's with wind throws them in just second of time co-ordination .Aiming at your neck,stomach and mid portion

quickly i use a water tech as a suprise attack putting you in water tornado
:

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado

Type: Attack

Range: Short-Mid

Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30

Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.
summons black

(Kchuysei: Koru) Summoning: Black

Type: Supplementary

Range: Short-Long

Chakra Cost: 40 (-5 every turn)

Damage Points: N/A

Description: After the user does the hands signs they can summon Black. Black is the same size as Crawdaunt and Blue. Black is a black lobster. He can uses up to B rank lightning release. He also uses his claws to attack people.

Note
-this Summoning can only be in play for 3-turns.

-this Summoning can only be Summoned by someone with the Lobster Contract.

-this Summoning can only be Summoned once per battle.

As black appears with my sharingan i find you n direct black to attack you with a lightning tech.knocking you out
Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration

Type: Offensive

Chakra cost: 25

Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)

Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Last edited:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi : Never never nevaa.. Forgive you for eating my delicious cookies

*Activate 2t*
Takes out 3 kunai in each hand, infuses left hand 3 kunai's with lightning,right hand 3 kunai's with wind throws them in just second of time co-ordination .Aiming at your neck,stomach and mid portion

quickly i use a water tech as a suprise attack putting you in water tornado
:

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado

Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30

Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.
summons black

(Kchuysei: Koru) Summoning: Black

Range: Short-Long

Chakra Cost: 40 (-5 every turn)

Description: After the user does the hands signs they can summon Black. Black is the same size as Crawdaunt and Blue. Black is a black lobster. He can uses up to B rank lightning release. He also uses his claws to attack people.

Note
-this Summoning can only be in play for 3-turns.

-this Summoning can only be Summoned by someone with the Lobster Contract.

-this Summoning can only be Summoned once per battle.

As black appears with my sharingan i find you n direct black to attack you with a lightning tech.knocking you out
Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration

Type: Offensive

Chakra cost: 25

Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)

Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
Minato: I see you summoned Black its been a while since I seen him.

*As I see your kunai coming at me I throw the same number of kunai with raiton and fuuton chakra knocking out every kunais. As I see your tornado start forming I use hurricane fist to blow me up into the air and avoid getting damage and while Im in the air I summon a bat name White at the same time you summon Black to keep me in the air. While Im in the air I avoid your lightning jutsu easily so I do 1 hand sign and create a giant water shark and send it directly at you.*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Kuchiyose: Batto: Howaito)- Summoning: Bat: White
Type: Supp
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: n/a
Description: White is a white bat that is slightly bigger then Gamakichi in Shippuden, with razor sharp reflexes. White is able to use Suiton Jutsus up to A rank and the user can do the hand signs for White. White is strong enough to let the summoner ride on his back in the air.
- Must have signed the Bats contract.
- Stays on the field for 3 turns.
- Can only be summoned twice per battle.
- Any Water jutsu White uses count for the summoners 3 jutsus

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As i see with my 2t you are coming out with hurricane fist*
*i direct black and he creates his clone which quickly rushes towards you*
(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.
*As the clone rushes i see you doing summon black's clone quickly does
a attack on you*
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.
*Till you are busy with the clone going on front black attacks you from background with *
(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear

Type: Offense

Range: Short/Long

Damage Points: 40

Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
*you got quick time to response to my attacks cuz you just came out of tornado using ,hurricane fist*
Cookies revenge must be avenged:T_T: