Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, last episode made me realize why I have so many problems with the legend of korra. It's because she has absolute no refinement in her bending. It's just punch punch kick. Of course she'd lose agaisnt Kuvira, she was amazing. Most of the young characters, especially the main ones, are also just brawlers. The Pro-Bending Games sounded like an excellent idea, but made a style of bending that is simply hideous to watch.

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, last episode made me realize why I have so many problems with the legend of korra. It's because she has absolute no refinement in her bending. It's just punch punch kick. Of course she'd lose agaisnt Kuvira, she was amazing. Most of the young characters, especially the main ones, are also just brawlers. The Pro-Bending Games sounded like an excellent idea, but made a style of bending that is simply hideous to watch.
I agree, and she also lacks the spiritual aspect of bending, but she'll grasp those soon enough. The distinction between the Korra chronicles and TLAB is very obvious. Back in those days, characters had a more refined and a more powerful fighting style, and their power levels were higher than the ones of today, maybe because they were living directly in the times of war.

Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know right in the last airbrnder it was so kool they had all these creative fluid movements for each type of bending