Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no MS itachi against akatsuki individually:
1. itachi over deidara: sasuke beat him normal sharingan so itachi definitely could
2. itachi over hidan: full knowledge right? itachi knows about hidan's abilities and look what shikamaru was able to do with that, manhandled him. itachi is just as smart maybe even smarter (in analyzing battles) than shikamaru. itachi sharingan allows him to dodge hidan's SLOW attacks then itachi just beats him rather easily i'd imagine
3. kakuzu over itachi: reason for this is that kakuzu has several hearts, more experience, and just as many jutsu. kakuzu survived a battle with hashirama so that means he is extremely skilled. normal sharingan itachi doesn't have any jutsu as powerful as rasenshuriken so kakuzu wins. until we know more about kakuzu's battle against hashirama (which we wont) then we have to assume kakuzu won or it was a draw. itachi is weaker than hashirama so he is weaker than kakuzu.
4. oro over itachi: sasuke didn't beat oro and neither did itachi it was just a quick duel. full knowledge so oro knows about the genjutsu so wouldn't do anything stupid. oro is extremely hard to kill so he could beat itachi normal sharingan. also itachi was weak stamina, even weaker than kakashi, so a drawn out battle would not be to his advantage. itachi is stronger but oro immortal gives him advantage in long battle so he wins.
4. nagato over itachi: really normal sharingan against rinnegan it isn't even a match nagato wins. even with MS (until it is stated to be stronger than rinnegan it is weaker because sharingan is weaker than rinnegan) itachi loses
5. itachi over sasori: reason is full knowledge. if itachi knows sasori's moves and weaknesses itachi has a clear advantage. only thing that switches tide in favor of sasori is if this is a battle where there isn't full knowledge but since it isn't, uchiha prodigy wins
6. itachi over konan: fire is her weakness and itachi excels at fire style jutsu. itachi has her in smarts, experience, and jutsu so he wins
7. kisame over itachi: reason is samehada. samehada sucks out itachi's chakra which low levels of it is his weakness. normal sharingan has no defense against kisame's powerful jutsu. plus if kisame fuses (which he may have to in order to win) itachi no MS is no match
8. madara and zetsu i'll leave out since nothing is known about them. however, if i have to pick I'll have itachi over zetsu since madara said he's not a frontline fighter. I'll also pick madara over itachi since itachi has no counter against space-time which means madara has the advantage. also, if tobi really is madara, it will be normal sharingan vs normal sharingan and i'd have to assume that madara would have the advantage since he has had it longer and is the most powerful uchiha

summary: itachi no MS loses these battles on the assumption that s-class shinobi such as the akatsuki have a defense against genjutsu. if they dont i believe itachi wins most battles except for kisame and nagato. MS itachi wins most if not all of these battles as well except for maybe kisame because of his overwhelming chakra mass and regenerative abilities and nagato
what r ur basis that harashima>itachi?

Jae Dong180

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasori would kick Itachi's ass witout the MS.....Actually Sasori might beat him with his MS

Reason?

Sasori has no nervous system and I do not believe can be affected by genjutsu...He feels no pain or any emotions...

mmmmm a Itachi puppet.... wouldn't this make Sasori untouchable with a Itachi puppet?

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. itachi over deidara: sasuke beat him normal sharingan so itachi definitely could
i don't think itachi can do anything when C3 is launched.but yeah,just genjutsus deidara once the fight begins.
2. itachi over hidan: full knowledge right? itachi knows about hidan's abilities and look what shikamaru was able to do with that, manhandled him. itachi is just as smart maybe even smarter (in analyzing battles) than shikamaru. itachi sharingan allows him to dodge hidan's SLOW attacks then itachi just beats him rather easily i'd imagine
yes
3. kakuzu over itachi: reason for this is that kakuzu has several hearts, more experience, and just as many jutsu. kakuzu survived a battle with hashirama so that means he is extremely skilled. normal sharingan itachi doesn't have any jutsu as powerful as rasenshuriken so kakuzu wins. until we know more about kakuzu's battle against hashirama (which we wont) then we have to assume kakuzu won or it was a draw. itachi is weaker than hashirama so he is weaker than kakuzu.
the hype showing that kakuzu had 91 years experience is seemingly false.Kakuzu was outsmarted by 16 yr old boy using kage bunshin.and if kakashi can keep up with 4 hearts at the same time,so does itachi.and he's the best when it comes to basic sharingan usage.and please,stop with that hashirama hyping.madara purposely lost to him to get his dna for performing izanagi.
4. oro over itachi: sasuke didn't beat oro and neither did itachi it was just a quick duel. full knowledge so oro knows about the genjutsu so wouldn't do anything stupid. oro is extremely hard to kill so he could beat itachi normal sharingan. also itachi was weak stamina, even weaker than kakashi, so a drawn out battle would not be to his advantage. itachi is stronger but oro immortal gives him advantage in long battle so he wins.
yes.just one thing,itachi in full health probably has better stamina than when he was diseased

5. itachi over sasori: reason is full knowledge. if itachi knows sasori's moves and weaknesses itachi has a clear advantage. only thing that switches tide in favor of sasori is if this is a battle where there isn't full knowledge but since it isn't, uchiha prodigy wins
no.itachi's low stamina is a huge factor against sasori who doesn't tire.and sasori is keen,intelligent and strategic as well.
6. itachi over konan: fire is her weakness and itachi excels at fire style jutsu. itachi has her in smarts, experience, and jutsu so he wins
yes.
7. kisame over itachi: reason is samehada. samehada sucks out itachi's chakra which low levels of it is his weakness. normal sharingan has no defense against kisame's powerful jutsu. plus if kisame fuses (which he may have to in order to win) itachi no MS is no match
yes,but i'm not happy :(

What abilities does Itachi have w/ MS and what abilities does he have w/o MS
his basis sharingan is just as same as the others'.
I dont get it? Why is itachi's MS being restricted yet everyone elses abilities are fully allowed. He is the master of MS i mean both sasuke and madara went blind not long after they acquired it yet he was still able to maintain his through about a third of his life. Its like saying how strong would a samurai be without his sword. His skill as a normal ninja with sharingan is badass true but almost everyone else on that list has supernatural abilities far exceeding the normal sharingan. He would beat quite alot of them without his MS but it would be an innacurate gauge of ability...
i don't hate itachi,thats too far even from dreams.
the point of this thread is too measure itachi's true power with his basic sharingan.mostly people would assume that itachi was weak without his MS.

Last edited:

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without MS I think he would lose to Kisame and Nagato but I don't think anyone else could beat him. His genjutsu was too strong and he had more than just Tsukuyomi for genjutsu. Plus as we saw when he fought Sasuke, he was more than a capable fighter without MS.

Maybe Oro, yeah without MS I think the best Itachi would do would be to force Oro to retreat. He doesn't have any way to kill him.

Last edited:

Jae Dong180

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"the hype showing that kakuzu had 91 years experience is seemingly false.Kakuzu was outsmarted by 16 yr old boy using kage bunshin.and if kakashi can keep up with 4 hearts at the same time,so does itachi.and he's the best when it comes to basic sharingan usage.and please,stop with that hashirama hyping.madara purposely lost to him to get his dna for performing izanagi."

Kakashi did not keep up with 4 hearts... I can't believe how people continue to underestimate Kakazu for real.....

anyways.... Shika distracted Kakazu for Kakashi to chidori his 1st heart....leaving him with himself+3....

Then during the battle for the most part it was Kakashi running away from Kakazu while 1 or 2 of his heart were chasing Kakashi and the other 1 or 2 heart dealing with Ino and Chouji....

Yes, Ino and Chouji helped caused a diversion...so Kakashi wouldn't have had to face Kakazu+3 hearts at once in which he would have died....and he would have died anyways but Shika tricked Hidan into killing one of his heart the moment Kakazu was about to steal Kakashi's

Please watch this battle over again and watch carefully. Especially the Kakashi fan bois and people that underestimate Kakazu thank you

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
scratch that he will win against kakuzu so only kisame and sasori would beat itachi without MS but if itachi does have MS than he will be eveyone but madara and pain

Pritam

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As long as i knw No one could defeat Itachi other than madara and pain,Also madara didnt dare to lay hands on konoha as long as itachi was alive this means he was afraid or we can say cautious about itachis ability and waited fr the day itachi would die(which he knew was cmin soon as itachi constantly used medicine to prolong his life).but this are again ma views don knw abt u guys :p

Dukeofhell

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does Itachi do against each individually?

Distance: 10 meters
Knowledge: Full
Restrictions: Mangekyō Sharingan

• Orochimaru
  • Deidara
  • Kisame
  • Sasori
  • Kakuzu
  • Konan
  • Hidan
I do think Itachi is in the mid-echelon in Akatsuki without his Mangekyō Sharingan. We've seen him some members that then began to obsess about his power (or "art")

His genjutsu is to be immensely powerful, and I don't believe that Sasori or Konan or Kakuzu are at all immune to genjutsu, since the Kyūbi is just a giant mass of chakra, and it can be manipulated with genjutsu.
even without magenkyou he pwned orochimaru as we saw when orochimaru tried to get his body.

hell beat deidara like he did before, if sasuke can do it itachi can pwn it.

at full health itachi can beat kisame, kisame even said it, itachi would counter all of kisames water jutsus, then dodge the samehada and would let only a shadow clone get caught in the water dome.

itachi could read all of the movements of the puppets of sasori, then he would just use a shadow clone to bate sasori, then finish him.

kakuzu couldnt beat naruto with a rasenshuriken, whereas itacih would just genjutsu naruto into throwing it into himself.

konan will be tricked into attacking a shadow clone, get caught in a genjutsu, but i think it would be a draw.

hidan would just lose terribbly, he would attack an exploding shadow clone, get tanked by a goukyou no jutsu, then would be held down by a water dragon, no chance in hell he could win, he even said it himself, hes the slowest in akatsuki, while itachi is the fastest except for tobi.

SKTupac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i repeat, itachi can't use Mangekyo
Then Kisame shouldn't use Sword Fusion.
And Sasori not the hundred puppets.
And Hidan not the curse.
Kakuzu not the final form of his self.
Orochimaru can't use Impure World Resurrection.
Deidare not the self destruction.
And konan can't use the Forbidden Jutsu of her.

That's bullshit.

Ultimatevirus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does Itachi do against each individually?

Distance: 10 meters
Knowledge: Full
Restrictions: Mangekyō Sharingan

• Orochimaru
  • Deidara
  • Kisame
  • Sasori
  • Kakuzu
  • Konan
  • Hidan
I do think Itachi is in the mid-echelon in Akatsuki without his Mangekyō Sharingan. We've seen him some members that then began to obsess about his power (or "art")

His genjutsu is to be immensely powerful, and I don't believe that Sasori or Konan or Kakuzu are at all immune to genjutsu, since the Kyūbi is just a giant mass of chakra, and it can be manipulated with genjutsu.
lol itachi can beat all of them............

idk y ppl r saying that if oro knew about itachi's genjutsu he could have defeated itachi....... rethink it oro was itachi's partner so logically he should know about itachi's genjutsu...... yet he was not able to protect himself from itachi's genjutsu......
for deidara.....well if sasuke can defeat him without using ms then itachi can defeat him.....lol
for kisame.......ummm.... without samaheda kisame's ass will be kicked by itachi......but with samaheda guess itachi will have trouble.....this match can go either way......
for sasori..... Accept the fact that a perfect and i mean a perfect user of sharingan, which includes his normal sharingan....can easily block all of his attack...plus itachi is provided here with intel on sasori....so he with his supernatural speed can just give sasori a stealth and a silent death.... R.I.P for sasori :pU_U
Kakuzu..... lol....itachi is very fast....even kakshi's sharingan coulnot keep up with itachi although that was his hand seal he coulsnt keep up with...but it just shows that itachi had an incredible speed.....so he can kill kakuzu as many time as possible...... and y d hell everyone sayin that he survived with first hokage that means he defeated him or had a draw with him......lol...cant it b that 1st hokage just spared his life......???
konan..... hmmm without genjutsu itachi cannot beat konan....and thank god...you are atleast allowing him to use genjutsu..... itachi can beat konan...but just with genjutsu thats it....
Hidan.....lol ....itachi can easily win from a slow ass hidan, provided he has intel on him....
Inshort itachi can win from anyone from the list......

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk y ppl r saying that if oro knew about itachi's genjutsu he could have defeated itachi....... rethink it oro was itachi's partner so logically he should know about itachi's genjutsu...... yet he was not able to protect himself from itachi's genjutsu......
they were never partners.orochimaru made an ambush from behind and notice how itachi was showing a pretty fray reaction when he realized that the snake coiled around him.
for sasori..... Accept the fact that a perfect and i mean a perfect user of sharingan, which includes his normal sharingan....can easily block all of his attack...plus itachi is provided here with intel on sasori....so he with his supernatural speed can just give sasori a stealth and a silent death.... R.I.P for sasori :pU_U
sasori is very keen,smart and good strategist as well.GOD,the itachi hype is constantly huge on this thread(even without MS)i'm happy to know that if this isn't a vs thread,but c'mon it's itachi vs akatsuki.

Last edited:

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think he'd beat
zetsu
kakazu
hidan
sasori

i'm not sure about konan, she was really impressive against madara. same goes for kisame. he has the destructive power but i'm not sure that he can a c

i think deideira would kill him (since he trained against him)
madara and pain would kill him

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to be honest,i think that if kisame can beat itachi,so does sasori.people need to stop making shit statement like 'he lost to an old woman and pink-haired lady'.

and one more thing,

genjutsu>pain

Tempest101

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think itachi can do anything when C3 is launched.but yeah,just genjutsus deidara once the fight begins.

yes

the hype showing that kakuzu had 91 years experience is seemingly false.Kakuzu was outsmarted by 16 yr old boy using kage bunshin.and if kakashi can keep up with 4 hearts at the same time,so does itachi.and he's the best when it comes to basic sharingan usage.and please,stop with that hashirama hyping.madara purposely lost to him to get his dna for performing izanagi.

yes.just one thing,itachi in full health probably has better stamina than when he was diseased

no.itachi's low stamina is a huge factor against sasori who doesn't tire.and sasori is keen,intelligent and strategic as well.

yes.

yes,but i'm not happy :(

his basis sharingan is just as same as the others'.

i don't hate itachi,thats too far even from dreams.
the point of this thread is too measure itachi's true power with his basic sharingan.mostly people would assume that itachi was weak without his MS.
I see your purpose...well the thread aint so bad...its pretty cool reading peoples opinions.i was just abit bugged out because some post stated that itachi's chakra capacity is lower than kakashi's...just wanted to know where they got that info from

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru
Deidara
Kisame
Sasori
Kakuzu
Konan
Hidan
Ok, Itachi fan speaking. From these guys Itachi without MS would defeat Orochimaru, Hidan and Konan. He would lose against Deidara, Kisame, Sasori and Kakuzu.