-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was reading the Sasuke V. Itachi fight, and I noticed when Itachi was describing Susanoo for the first time he stated "The third and final techinique, along Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, that awoke within these eyes that fateful day."

So does this mean that Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu aren't the requirements for Susanoo and that it is just another jutsu that comes with the Mangekyo? Or are they actually requirements, and only those two techniques awaken Susanoo?

Reactions: kendell

Cutie Pie

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you need to know Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, to activate Sussano. But only a few Uchiha's can activate Sussano so it's not like anybody have have it since only sasuke and Itachi and madara are the only one seen useing it

*Even though all the other uchiha are dead :p*

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basically both eyes with ms. And both eyes will provide two different powers viz amaterasu and tsukiyomi in case of Itachi.

Troyg39

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since Sasuke doesn't have Tsukuyomi (atleast not that I know of), yet he has Susanoo, I guess no they aren't requirements

Cutie Pie

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since Sasuke doesn't have Tsukuyomi (atleast not that I know of), yet he has Susanoo, I guess no they aren't requirements
Sasuke does have it since he used it on Killer Bee but wasnt that effective since he never trained it. So it wasnt on pair with itachi's, and Killer bee had his tailed beast brake him out of the genjustu

-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So lets say Kakashi had another Mangekyo replacing his other eye, would he still unlock it with just another Mangekyo? I feel like the Mangekyo Sharingan in and of itself is a rarity and I think that's what Tobi was referring to. GAHHHHH Kishi makes things SO confusing sometimes...

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke does have it since he used it on Killer Bee but wasnt that effective since he never trained it. So it wasnt on pair with itachi's, and Killer bee had his tailed beast brake him out of the genjustu
that wasnt tsukuyomi it was a regular ocular genjutsu.

-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, did some more research and got this.

Madara has since used his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan to control the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. After his reincarnation, Madara demonstrated the ability to use Susanoo, and is therefore likely able to use Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu as well, though they have yet to be seen. Unseen in others' variations, Madara's Susanoo demonstrates two entirely different sides that are conjoined along their respective spines, with each displaying a pair of arms and face that are distinct from the other and a complete lower half inclusive of feet.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well untill its not stated in the manga i wont believe it. :)
Wait you won't believe that he has it until it says it word for word in the manga? What about when he turned on his MS just to use genjutsu on Bee?

All you guys saying that it isn't a requirement are retarded. It says it in the databook, and the manga does all but outright say it.

Tobi says that Susanoo is rare.

I honestly don't even see how you guys can think that awakening the MS also awakens Susanoo.

Seeing as how whenever the Mangekyou Sharingan is awoken, it awakes in both eyes, then I would like to know how you explain the fact that not every Uchiha with MS had Susanoo.

Honestly you people make me so angry sometimes because you don't even think, ever.

Ultimatevirus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait you won't believe that he has it until it says it word for word in the manga? What about when he turned on his MS just to use genjutsu on Bee?

All you guys saying that it isn't a requirement are retarded. It says it in the databook, and the manga does all but outright say it.

Tobi says that Susanoo is rare.

I honestly don't even see how you guys can think that awakening the MS also awakens Susanoo.

Seeing as how whenever the Mangekyou Sharingan is awoken, it awakes in both eyes, then I would like to know how you explain the fact that not every Uchiha with MS had Susanoo.

Honestly you people make me so angry sometimes because you don't even think, ever.
i think enabling two ms jutsus invoke susanoo...

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think enabling two ms jutsus invoke susanoo...
You would be wrong. The databook says differently. Guess what? Kishi makes the databook as well. He writes down the details that he doesn't lay out word for word in the manga, and he put that Susanoo needs both of them.

By your logic everyone that would ever awaken MS would get Susanoo, since when you achieve MS you automatically get it in both your eyes. The only reason we see so many single eyes is because people have been taking sharingans.

Ultimatevirus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You would be wrong. The databook says differently. Guess what? Kishi makes the databook as well. He writes down the details that he doesn't lay out word for word in the manga, and he put that Susanoo needs both of them.

By your logic everyone that would ever awaken MS would get Susanoo, since when you achieve MS you automatically get it in both your eyes. The only reason we see so many single eyes is because people have been taking sharingans.
i d like to see the link of that part

The God of Wind

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was reading the Sasuke V. Itachi fight, and I noticed when Itachi was describing Susanoo for the first time he stated "The third and final techinique, along Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, that awoke within these eyes that fateful day."

So does this mean that Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu aren't the requirements for Susanoo and that it is just another jutsu that comes with the Mangekyo? Or are they actually requirements, and only those two techniques awaken Susanoo?
Sasuke does not have Tsukuyomi! He has 'Enton Kagetsuchi'=Inferno Style Flame Control. Madara has neither, when will you retards stop pissing me off, I know its your opinion and all but cmon, how fu%king stupid can you be?

The requirements are this: None

If you are an Uchiha and you have a brother, then you have a way to get it. Getting the MS does not necessarily mean you will get Susano-o. Itachi, Madara and Sasuke are exceptional Uchiha's. You have to be very skilled.

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke does not have Tsukuyomi! He has 'Enton Kagetsuchi'=Inferno Style Flame Control. Madara has neither, when will you retards stop pissing me off, I know its your opinion and all but cmon, how fu%king stupid can you be?

The requirements are this: None

If you are an Uchiha and you have a brother, then you have a way to get it. Getting the MS does not necessarily mean you will get Susano-o. Itachi, Madara and Sasuke are exceptional Uchiha's. You have to be very skilled.
right here