Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys, not sure if this is allowed here, but hey, it's a GFX request;)

I have my own YouTube Gaming channel, and would like to have a good Logo and Matching Banner. Sofar, I've created a banner that I pretty much like, my I can't seem to agree on a logo xD SO I was hoping someone could help me out :) I was thinking about something similar to the pictures below in the spoilers, but I can't figure it out :p

I know I want FMG in the logo, short for my channel and green accents that's also in my banner, preferably the same green color as the FairMaidenGaming

Hope Someone can help me out, I'll name you as a creator of course, and if you really want to I'm willing to pay you if I'm going to use it.

My Banner
You must be registered for see images

The other (Example) Logo's

Last edited:
Reactions: Deliquesce

Deliquesce

Veteran
Kin
89💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll help, This looks like an interesting request
And nope i don't need any money and things :p

So tell me the dimensions, the text and the color scheme you want the banner to be
Hit me when you are up! *_*

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll help, This looks like an interesting request
And nope i don't need any money and things :p

So tell me the dimensions, the text and the color scheme you want the banner to be
Hit me when you are up! *_*
Hey thanks for the reply, I haven't had a proper connection to reply so sorry... Actually I'm more in need of a logo, one that kind of compliments my banner. Google reccomends to make it in a 800x800 file, but most of the time it's shown in a 98x98 dimension, so it should be kind of simple, and easy to read when it's small.

I think I put most information in the other post, but I really love the green circle thing. If you could do something with that it would be awesome.

If you want to you could add me on Skype: Yvette_YSCP

Reactions: Gintõki1

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ended like this ._.

Hey, I'm going to be honest (when am I not xD) I like it, it looks really nice and clean, but I'm not sure if it fits with my channel style. Love the colours, and the painting splattering!

With your permission I'd like to use it on several Gaming Forums, it be too much of a waste not to use it.