Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When i first saw luffy character i was unhappy thinking he will be boring but that dude is even dumber than be he makes me wanna watch one piece i love his ruber attacks but my favorite is his eating ways that dude is a monster when he fought crocodile and drank that water i could not stop laughing for a minute or too luffy makes one piece unlike naruto where sasuke for me makes the show

the brave captain of the sea and a huge bluff there is never a not funny moment with that dude i remember once when the pirates went to rescue his village he asked them what do you do they or what will you do in the battle

luffy said stretching

zoro cutting

nami stealing

usopp hiding

usopp is epic

though sanji is north worth my coloured text he make me like jiraiya character all over again

do you agree without these character one piece is shit

Reactions: Dominate

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not at all. I love reading Fanfics about members of the Crew, especially Nami and Zoro. I do not mind if Luffy is not present, or just makes small Cameos. In the series, I love all the different story lines, even when Luffy is not around. I think pretty much all characters can stand on their own, as shown with they back-stories, which are awesome.

The things is, unlike other Mangas, *cof* Naruto *cof*, Luffy is a key element that links ALL characters. He is One Piece itself, and he is the most awesome character ever. It is no surprise that Luffy consistently placed 1st in every survey that was given. One Piece Story Line would suffer tremendously without him, and would change drastically, but it would not be shit, never.

Reactions: Piccolosan

Mr PLATINUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one piece wont be the same without zoro. usopp i find to be annoying be he aint bad as buggy. buggy annoyed the heck out of me in the war arc.