[Theory] Remember when Sasuke copied Lee's taijutsu... Kakashi...

Uchiha Kamuidara

Regular
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Way back in Part 1 chuunin exams arc, Lee used the lotus if i can remember much, primary lotus. Lee's jutsu didnt require any hand seals if I'm not mistaken.

Sasuke copied the jutsu but not the exact jutsu. He copied it's speed and part of the technique creating the 'ShiShi rendan'' lion combo but similar to the lotus.

I guess you know where I'm heading to. Now, concerning the PS Kakashi unleashed, it's got a scar on the left side of the face.
The famous title obito talked about and naruto in the last page spoke of is as we all know ''kakashi of the sharingan, copy ninja''
This is my inference:
Kakashi copied sasuke's susano but not completely and modified it to have the scar just like sasuke did to lee's taijutsu both of which don't require hand seals.

Whatever it is, kishi would definately explain, but let's get back and be nostalgic a little. Lol

Thanks for reading.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
12๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
But susano'o is not the same as tai-jutsu
Also Kakashi himself said that one cannot copy a kekkei genkai :|
Sharingan can see chakra...When Kakashi said that it was before people were implanting other peoples Dna...as far as he knew that was how it was. But Madara seems to have shown the loop-hole to that rule by using Jutsu he saw Hashirama use after getting his Dna.

Last edited:

Fegelein

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Way back in Part 1 chuunin exams arc, Lee used the lotus if i can remember much, primary lotus. Lee's jutsu didnt require any hand seals if I'm not mistaken.

Sasuke copied the jutsu but not the exact jutsu. He copied it's speed and part of the technique creating the 'ShiShi rendan'' lion combo but similar to the lotus.

I guess you know where I'm heading to. Now, concerning the PS Kakashi unleashed, it's got a scar on the left side of the face.
The famous title obito talked about and naruto in the last page spoke of is as we all know ''kakashi of the sharingan, copy ninja''
This is my inference:
Kakashi copied sasuke's susano but not completely and modified it to have the scar just like sasuke did to lee's taijutsu both of which don't require hand seals.

Whatever it is, kishi would definately explain, but let's get back and be nostalgic a little. Lol

Thanks for reading.
He's in the middle of a battle and you think he has time to care about aesthetics? Get real dude.

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
as long as a jutsu requires handsigns, it can be copied. however if it's a kkg or kkt, you can't use it without having that DNA. hower, things like dojutsu abilities cannot be copied as they require no handseals, and are unique even within the clan itself. at least in the sharingans case. fighting styles can be copied though, as they are movement based, like handsigns.

poopieface

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
kakashi never saw sasukes ps with a sharingan. he lost his eye before that
Exactly. When will people understand that the reason the Sharingan lets users copy jutsus is due to its ability to see high-speed movements in detail, allowing the viewer to memorize them? Usually it's hand seals, but with Lee's case you mentioned, Sasuke memorized his taijutsu movements. Taijutsu is still very different from Susanoo, which I imagine involves mostly chakra manipulation.

And as obikage said, Kakashi never saw the winged PS with his sharingan. It's a deus ex machina, people, it's just plot and doesn't make much sense.

Sasuke's rinnegan and him knowing how to use it just by having it was the exact same thing. Where were the flame threads about that?

Draxus

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
kakashi never saw sasukes ps with a sharingan. he lost his eye before that
Incorrect. Sasuke still had his PS formed after Kakashi got his double MS.

Exactly. When will people understand that the reason the Sharingan lets users copy jutsus is due to its ability to see high-speed movements in detail, allowing the viewer to memorize them? Usually it's hand seals, but with Lee's case you mentioned, Sasuke memorized his taijutsu movements. Taijutsu is still very different from Susanoo, which I imagine involves mostly chakra manipulation.

And as obikage said, Kakashi never saw the winged PS with his sharingan. It's a deus ex machina, people, it's just plot and doesn't make much sense.

Sasuke's rinnegan and him knowing how to use it just by having it was the exact same thing. Where were the flame threads about that?
See I'm not sure how true that is. Is a key to performing a jutsu simply hand seals? I think not.

It's been shown mulitple times that the same hand seal being used for multiple jutsu. We also have evidence of the same jutsu that takes one ninja many seals to perform, another ninja can do it with just one (tobirama). There is also the factor of elemental manipulation which doesn't seem to require seals at all, but Sasuke was able to copy lightning manipulation from Kakashi. We also know that weaker sharingan's read movement but as they get stronger the eye can see chakra itself. Ultimately all hand seals do is control the movement of chakra in the body.

So if the sharingan was able to see how this chakra moves in the body, why wouldn't the user be able to simply mimic that? Given they had to appropriate prerequisites for using the jutsu and a high enough skill level.

Last edited: