Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Post your Konnichiwa introduction here when you first join NarutoBase,I know its a waste of i time but its actually kinda funny how noobie we were and its just fun to read :D
(only for member older than 1 month), alright :

"Hello all,whats up?
Oh man i was trying to post my fanart in the fanart section,i never thought i have to make 10 posts before i can use image link,so yeah im a newbie saying hello to everyone and hoping to speed up my progress process cheers!"-Ryuuhazan, April 30th 2009,originally known as poseidon512

I was really happy for the welcome and i posted this ":D Thanks all for welcoming me, makes me happy, i'm glad to be a member here i feel like running around now XD"

lolololol!!and i kept on asking how to post image XD
P.s: Dont let me be the only one to post this its embarassing >.< lol randomness!

Last edited:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL my introduction was completely different look at the spoiler :D

I am now about 1 month here and i didnt even introduce my self the first time so this is my only chance to do that because i am so bored right now and its allready night now and its to early to go to sleep. First my real name is Damir and my nickname is Diabolus another name for Devil(Diablo) im 20 years old and i go to Politiks College but i failed in all the 6 subjects because i hate studying. From the anime i love Naruto and Samurai Champloo and i just started watching Bleach other i didnt watch and i know this is a long post but i want to talk to someone so please reply
AND DO NOT POST ONLY WELCOME AND HAVE FUN

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if you never had any konichiwa introduction now this is your chance xD and dont forget it to put your heart into it,type it like you mean it!Lol.Nvm.

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hi!, I'm KeotsoEclipse. I'm in High School (ugh) and I'm an avid video-game player and anime watcher. So... Hi and I hope I can make some friends here!"
_____

It became a hello thread for me and three other people. >_<

*Points* And I was undecisive at the time, and if you look, I misspelled my own name; that's about what I used for my username.

vickyz89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hi everyone at here.. This is my first time visit NB.. I wish I can get the information about Naruto and make some new friend..

Let me introduce a little bit about myself

My name is Vicky.. I come from Malaysia.. 19 years old.. 100% is girl~
I like to surfing net,chatting with friend and SLEEPING I think that all for my introduction...

P/S : Sorry for my poor English grammar.."

This is my Konichiwa thread when i join NB~ 04/18/2009

~Missy~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this was mine i joined in 02-21-2009