Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you believe in Reincarnation? Yes/No? Why?

I dont know if i believe or not, by one side it doesnt make sense, you live, have your life and then suddently all ends? What is like being dead ? O_O You ''feel'' like asleep? It doesnt make sense to me, you live your life and then all sudently ends, it just doesnt make to me, but by the other hand, its a little hard to believe that i will born in another body and wont remember nothing, etc, etc.

Give me your opinions plz ^^

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I dont know if i believe or not, by one side it doesnt make sense, you live, have your life and then suddently all ends? What is like being dead ? O_O You ''feel'' like asleep? It doesnt make sense to me, you live your life and then all sudently ends, it just doesnt make to me, but by the other hand, its a little hard to believe that i will born in another body and wont remember nothing, etc, etc.

I don't cause I believe you go to either Heaven or Hell when you die.

But I've always wanted to ask this to someone who does believe in Reincarnation.....

What's the respawn time?

lulz, jk, sorry, always wanted to ask that ^^

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For as much as I try to convince myself, I only believe in this horrible truth:

When we die, our brain stops working. With it, our memories, our thoughts, our personalities just vanishes. Then our organs stop working aswell, our blood stops running and we turn dead cold. We start to root and then we get desintegrated into organic material. Then inorganic, then we get cosumed and so on.

In some way, I may believe in reincarnation... our bodies never disapear. We get rebuilt into other bodies. Trees, humans, animals, microbes...

It's sad, but as soon as you stop worry about it, you'll enjoy other things.
You must understand that your feelings come from snaps of electricity caused by mineral deslocations on our bodies...

Reactions: nia.nya

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For as much as I try to convince myself, I only believe in this horrible truth:

When we die, our brain stops working. With it, our memories, our thoughts, our personalities just vanishes. Then our organs stop working aswell, our blood stops running and we turn dead cold. We start to root and then we get desintegrated into organic material. Then inorganic, then we get cosumed and so on.

In some way, I may believe in reincarnation... our bodies never disapear. We get rebuilt into other bodies. Trees, humans, animals, microbes...

It's sad, but as soon as you stop worry about it, you'll enjoy other things.
You must understand that your feelings come from snaps of electricity caused by mineral deslocations on our bodies...
only one thing that is buggin me is how does it feel like.. do u just fall asleep or completely shut off like how u unplug a computer
O_O

Kappy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk...U_U

i think about that stuff a lot and really i mean A LOT

i belive in heaven and hell....but i kinda belive in reicarnation.....i guess :confused:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't because I believe in Heaven and Hell O_O
thats good xD

bcz Reincarnation sucks ass for us =/

we keep comin back to life, in different forms of life and each life is different based on wat u did in the previous life. the only way to reach heaven or stop the reincarnation cycle, is to do balance our good wit our bad deeds or do good deeds or something like =/

dam i forgettin my own religion xD

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats good xD

bcz Reincarnation sucks ass for us =/

we keep comin back to life, in different forms of life and each life is different based on wat u did in the previous life. the only way to reach heaven or stop the reincarnation cycle, is to do balance our good wit our bad deeds or do good deeds or something like =/

dam i forgettin my own religion xD
The caste system, lol. That's the whole "you're where you are because of how you lived in a past life" lol.

And my Hindu and Buddhists friends say it sucks because you just keep reincarnating until you reach Nirvana and that's it. (I think its something like you become one with nature). Lol

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I Dont Believe In Reincarnation

GoshikkuNingyou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe in reincarnation
I believe that where we are is hell
and if we are sinful in our life, we have to live again
in hell
So we keep reincarnating until we get it right
then and only then can we die and live heaven... or whatever
You know those deja vu feelings?
You get those because you've gone through something very similar to that in your past life
Same with "love at first sight" feelings
or "close to death" events
the times where you almost die might be because you died somewhat like that in a past life
but you subconciously remembered for a split second and avoided your death from so long ago

I made this up when I was younger
Now it's what I believe in

i believe it =/
bcz its in my religion
What religion is that?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I'm not mistaken is Grimm from India and his religion believes in reincarnation, so I would say his religion is Hinduism.

I don't believe in reincarnation, because what's the point of it if you don't remember your previous lives.
And where to these souls come from then, because the world population has only been increasing during the course of time. Do they stand in line or something:confused:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice topic ^^

I believe in re incarnation, since i believe that our bodies are divided in: flesh, soul and spirit. That isn't a religion for me, it is what i know in my heart and comes from the things i have seen.
When we die, a period of 40 days passes where our souls and spirit is still here. After that a new cycle of life begins again, not based on what you did in your previous life/lives in a matter of good or evil, but what lessons you managed to learned. If you were enlightened enough to get the lessons you had to, then you are able to break this cycle of life and manage to stop your next re incarnations. That is the goal. If you didn't take your lessons, you come again and you will have to repeat living these lessons, until you finally understand what the point is ^^
How do I know? Meditation. Consciousness is the answer of everything, being conscious even when you are sleeping, even when you are sinking into the depths of your sadness or when you are flying from happiness. Don't ask, be. Don't search around, see around. Don't swim, float.
Heaven and Hell? They are already here, notice them to the people around you, don't imagine them for your death. Build your own heaven with your own rules and live in there happy. Be aware of the lessons life is giving you. Above all: don't repeat the same mistakes. Be here and enjoy. The answer to everything is yourself. Meditate and remember that humor is the essence of life.
Give yourself to yourself. Don't spread the gold of your existence around. But if you do, do it fairly and equally, always remembering that the things you call for will eventually come to you.
That's what i believe :)

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I'm not mistaken is Grimm from India and his religion believes in reincarnation, so I would say his religion is Hinduism.

I don't believe in reincarnation, because what's the point of it if you don't remember your previous lives.
And where to these souls come from then, because the world population has only been increasing during the course of time. Do they stand in line or something:confused:

who told you, you can't remember? ;)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice topic ^^

I believe in re incarnation, since i believe that our bodies are divided in: flesh, soul and spirit. That isn't a religion for me, it is what i know in my heart and comes from the things i have seen.
When we die, a period of 40 days passes where our souls and spirit is still here. After that a new cycle of life begins again, not based on what you did in your previous life/lives in a matter of good or evil, but what lessons you managed to learned. If you were enlightened enough to get the lessons you had to, then you are able to break this cycle of life and manage to stop your next re incarnations. That is the goal. If you didn't take your lessons, you come again and you will have to repeat living these lessons, until you finally understand what the point is ^^
How do I know? Meditation. Consciousness is the answer of everything, being conscious even when you are sleeping, even when you are sinking into the depths of your sadness or when you are flying from happiness. Don't ask, be. Don't search around, see around. Don't swim, float.
Heaven and Hell? They are already here, notice them to the people around you, don't imagine them for your death. Build your own heaven with your own rules and live in there happy. Be aware of the lessons life is giving you. Above all: don't repeat the same mistakes. Be here and enjoy. The answer to everything is yourself. Meditate and remember that humor is the essence of life.
Give yourself to yourself. Don't spread the gold of your existence around. But if you do, do it fairly and equally, always remembering that the things you call for will eventually come to you.
That's what i believe :)
I've got the same perspections on some parts. I believe in the body and the soul, the spirit is for me my sould. I see no reason why I should divide them. I don't believe in heaven or hell, but I strongly have trust in my soul.

I have no feelings for a routine incarnation, that there are certain rules or restrictions like 40 days to reincarnate. However I can imagine that it is more wild, unverifiable. That some souls are able to get again attached to a body, but I can't say it's a blessing or a curse.

I agree with you that the soul learns, that it absorbs everything you learned through your life and it grows itself. To me it's the manifestation of your life. But I believe this is something individual for every person.
You feel it through meditation, but other feel it other ways. I also feel rest when I just relax and think. My favourite spot for that is my window, because I can see my yard clearly. It's an ugly one, but I can see those midget-rabbits of my sister sunbathing in the morning sun, completely relaxed.
However I experience the true progress of my life when I do the exact opposite. I can feel my soul the strongest when I push my body far beyond it's limits, it's then I'm the most aware of my sould and my progress. If I hadn't a soul, I would never be able to overcome the limits of my body. That's what I believe.
You feel your soul in meditation, I in activation. Also I believe that the soul is a reflection of your true self and not your body. It's possible that you have been in a wheelchair for your whole life and that your legs are nothing more than bones with skin, but that your soul is a giant.
You're soul is formed how you have experienced life, independent from your body.