Nuisance

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: Reiko Aoi (And yes, Aoi is a surname. Though if mods not like, I change :eek:
Nickname: Rei / Reiko
Age: 13 (I wish the character was older, but just being realistic, there's no 16 yr old genin. I don't remember what rank Naruto was though.)
Clan: None

Looks: (I'll put the description here for the lazy, but pictures of the actual character is on one of my albums. Should be easy to find 'cuz it's the only one that's not private^^) She's a bit (I repeat: A BIT) tan and has blue eyes (like Naruto's eyes) and long red hair (like Kushina's, but remove the pin). She has fishnet-like net on her, start from the lower body to a little below the knees, start from a little above the wrists to about half of her hand, start from a little above the elbows to a little below, and a sleeveless top of the net too (though most of the net is underneath her clothes). She's wearing a black hoodie (it doesn't actually have a hood, so I don't know if it can be called a hoodie, but it's not like one of those ninja vests) with three zippers (pockets and the middle where you usually open a jacket). The hoodie is open so, that the net top shows a little. She's wearing a dark grey skirt that's long on the left side and a bit shorter on the right side. She wears her leaf badge (whatever you call it..) on her hip (like how Lee kept it in the first part) and the not-metal part of it is black, her shoes are black and style like Hinata's, her nails are painted red like the color of her hair and she has that wooden leaf thingy on her left shoulder (the same as Naruto's). It's hard to admit it but the character turned out to be pretty dark and emo-like.. (example: the hair and the net) Even though that's not what I intended, this is how she will stay. If you'd like to see the actual pictures, there's those pics on one of my albums. Nice and detailed for you?

Personality: Basicly her personality is fiery. She has a short temper, she's self-centered, determined, likes to keep things clean and in order, does whatever it takes to make herself look better than the others and easily jealous of someone's status. Well, everything has a limit though. The only people she doesn't want to be are those that are way out of her reach. Like the Kages, Legendary Sannin and people she admires and HAS to like (like senseis). Mostly she gets easily ordered around by those people, but she still looks up to them, never wishing she was them for even one minute. She is aware of her self-centered-ness, so she always tries to control her feelings and change who she is because she hates to be alone. If there wouldn't be any people, there wouldn't be selfishness.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konoha / Leaf Village
Village of Alliance: Um.. Let me guess.. Konoha?

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Genin
Specialty: Nothing yet
Elements: Katon / Fire (is it possible to have an element immediately when you start? also, can you even have fire as your element? sorry, I'm a bit lost..)
Your ninjutsu: Are these the right start jutsus..?

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 5
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A clone made of the user that can move but[cannot use any jutsu]This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note: The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element (Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description: This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra: 5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost: N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads through the air. This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it. This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger, the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description: Using chakra, the user can escape from being tied down[only works with non-chakra ropes].
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description: The user will pull out a cloak that is pre-designed for their use. Then by using ninjutsu, they make the cloth blend into the background (Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong). Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu (Rank C and above)

Background Info.
History: She was an unwanted child, so when she was born, she was immediately abandoned and left as an orphan. Her parents left the village and a medical nin was assigned to take care of her 'til she could take care of herself. She was raised badly as the caretaker didn't have much time to be with her. She wasn't much of a genius and her 'friends' bullied her for having red hair and for not having her own parents. Mostly she was just ignored, no matter what she did. After a while, she started to get sick of it all and learned everything herself. How to socialize, talk back to the bullies, take care of her studying and looks. She no longer was dependant of anyone. That, of course, made everyone ignore her more and some kids were even afraid of her, but she was okay with that.. for now.

Other

Picture: One of my albums. The only one that's not put on private.

Theme Song and Background Music: Paramore - Ignorance

Battles

Won: None
Lost: None

~Approved~ and about the element you just need to place the first element you want to learn (in this case fire). This is just to start, after that you can only place there the elements you actually learned. Have fun RPing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks good ^_^

Though you should probably remove Ninjutsu as a specialty. Since its your first bio and you haven't trained or anything yet you shouldn't have any specialties.