Regarding Mangekyo Sharingan, Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto, you all have it wrong....

Cash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory makes sense if you give it thought. I am writing it in this order so you see my train of thought. SO BE PATIENT!

1. The secret to obtaining the MSharringan was written on paper in the clan's secret place. This probably took place when Madara was leader of the Uchiha clan as part of the Leaf Village. Everything else learned by Madara about MS took place when he left the village. This is how the MS is obtained... what we were first led to believe.
A) Taking it yourself: By the PAIN felt when taking the life of the person closest to you, your best friend.
B) Receiving it as a gift: By someone with a MS. Itachi has a special ability to transfer knowledge and experience as show in the latest manga, Sasuke knows Itachi's thoughts and feelings.

2. To prevent yourself from going blind...
A) Taking it yourself: You have to physically take the MS eyes of you sibling. (Why like this we don't know)
B) Receiving it as a gift: This is only revealed recently. If you look closely, Sasuke's had 2 types of MS eyes. NOONE NOTICED IT WHICH I DON'T GET???
#1) When he saw Madara and Amaratsu engulfed him... as Itachi's gift to Sasuke.
#2) The closeup of him declaring he was going to destroy Konoha after changing the group's name to Hawk.

3. How PAIN is the trigger for unlocking the MS...
For Itachi:
A) He used the pain of killing his best friend as revealed through Madara's document in the Uchiha's hiding place.
B) The PAIN of killing the entire Uchiha clan is when gained Itachi the "capacity" to be stronger than Madara. Madara never knew that level of internal conflict. As Itachi's eyes got more powerful, they made him get blind quicker (the more you use it the more it degrades). This is why Madara never took out Itachi, because he couldn't.

For Sasuke: This is where it gets interesting...
A) He never felt the pain of killing the person most important to him, Naruto.
B) He felt the pain of losing his whole clan by his brother, and former best friend.
C) He felt the pain of learning that Itachi was commanded to Kill them, and actually loved Sasuke.

4. Itachi's knows more about MS than Madara...
A) This is shown by Madara's surprise that Sasuke unlocked MS. Madara figured that Itachi had to have done something to Sasuke. This was when Sasuke first used MS. I believe that Itachi has the skill to "IMPRINT KNOWLEDGE" into a person's mind.
B) Itachi had the ability to set a "TRIGGER," Madara with Sasuke. Also proven by Itachi imparting a gift to Naruto that can only be triggered by some action when fighting Sasuke. Itachi smiled when Naruto said that he would save Sasuke and the Village and would never give up. Itachi at that point realized that, HIS PLAN to revive the Uchiha clan through Sasuke and to save the Leaf Village, could actually work!

5. Connecting the Dots... using my points #1-4
Madara alluded to 3 different ways to obtain MS.
A)Killing friend = MS
B)Killingfriend+killingbrother = MS + not going blind.
C) The way Itachi gave them to Sasuke = Not killing friend + not going blind!

THIS MAKE SENSE... HOW YOU ASK?

Madara fears Sasuke

The idea is simple. Itachi gave Sasuke the "knowledge" of how to awake the MS by "implanting" it along with his thoughts and ideas, into Sasuke's mind before dying. We must still keep in mind that all of this is devised by Itachi. Sasuke doesn't know it but everything he does has been thought about and planned for by Itachi. Thats why we are shown Itachi giving something to Naruto. My guess is that the "something" he gave Naruto can only be awakened by the type of sharringan that only Sasuke can have. Madara is seen with his head down in deep thought looking at the rocks when Sasuke awakens the MS form that requires no human sacrifice (the three ovals). The key to revitalizing the Uchiha clan relies on obtaining the MS without having to kill members of their own. When Sasuke has kids, how can the clan grow if his kids are killing eachother for power? Itachi realized he was able to tap into people's subconscious and transfer his thoughts and experiences to them. As pointed out by other posts regarding teaching Sasuke shurrican techniques when he was a child.
Itachi gave Naruto one of his abilities. Itachi was able to control Sasuke's subconscience to attack Madara. Itachi figured out how to get MS by avoiding killing completely. LOOK AT KAKASHI. He never killed his best friend, but saw him die? Did his friend obtain the MS before dying???? Was Kakashi never strong enough to awaken it himself until now? Who did he kill that was important to him since reading the scroll?

My guess is that when Sasuke tries to use his ultimate eyes to fight against Naruto, they will fail completely, and he won't be able to use MS AT ALL!!! After all, MS is the only thing able to control the NineTails Fox... and thus Naruto will be able to use the Kyuubi in order to fight the demond inside of Sasuke, and save him.

The reason for Itachi doing this, is that he knows Sasuke won't be able to figure out the secret to unlocking this power, because #1 it has to be explained to the recipient why it works. This can only be done through experience, and Neither Sasuke or Madara have figured out why... That is why Madara asked if the battle between Sasuke and Itachi was recorded, because he knew something had to have happened, and now Madara is left trying to figure out how Itachi did it. My guess is that Madara tried a body transfer jutsu working with Orochimaru, in order to keep the MS imprint gained through his brother, and to unlock the secret behind the ultimate MS, but something went wrong, and that is why Orochimaru left the Akatsuki, and also why Madara is a shell of himself....

SO THAT IS IT FOR NOW.... WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK... PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BRAINSTORMING IN THIS POST... NO ARGUING WHICH NINJUSTU SEAL IS COOLER...

Itachi isn't the most powerful ninja, just the most cunning and intelligent, he is after all "A GENIUS."

Last edited:

Binzy666

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow man that was intens lol

i mean i have atm still only watch stuff all naruto so its all alot for me 2 take in but it makes sens 2 me

Angel

Cash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
woo hoo... so my time wasn't completely wasted... sorry if the title was alittle mean... but I wanted to get peoples' attention... I thought I had some revelation worth sharing... at least in regards to Sasuke and the 2 different MS forms...

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it makes a lil sense but i see you said something about none noticed he had two ms thats completely wrong all of us knew that

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yaminosoul no disrespect but quick question didnt you just say he had great points why because i said something you agree????????????????????????????????