Veteran
Kin
2,117๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,383๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its also interesting that it should come from Boruto instead of Sasuke
Perhaps Boruto knows more than what he is letting on. Even Isshiki was suspicious of Boruto. Especially when he asked him of how much power does he have of Momoshiki. Meaning that maybe Boruto and Momoshiki are cooperating with one another (like Naruto and Kurama in Shippuden) vs trying to have a tug of war on who gets the control the body (like Naruto vs Kurama pre-KCM)

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Perhaps Boruto knows more than what he is letting on. Even Isshiki was suspicious of Boruto. Especially when he asked him of how much power does he have of Momoshiki. Meaning that maybe Boruto and Momoshiki are cooperating with one another (like Naruto and Kurama in Shippuden) vs trying to have a tug of war on who gets the control the body (like Naruto vs Kurama pre-KCM)
Hmm

If such communication was possible, wouldn't Kawaki know and warn about it?

Theres definitely something fishy

Reactions: wanderingcactus

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How so? Their Karmas do react to one another but that is if they activate near each other. Who's to say that they need to activate the Karma to cooperate with each other begin with?
As in, if Momo and Boruto can communicate, then it makes sense that Isshiki/Jigen and Kawaki could communicate, which in turn means Kawaki would know about that possibility and speak of it

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,383๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
which in turn means Kawaki would know about that possibility and speak of it
I see but Kawaki was not on that level of efficient yet. Even Isshiki was stunned from learning that the progress is at 80% already.
Meaning if Kawaki was not at that level of compatibility yet, then he would have no idea of whatever is happening to Boruto.
Maybe even the resonance of Karma was not because there are 2 Karmas but rather Momoshiki's Karma + Boruto's Jougan are making other Karma or evil intent to come out which exposes Kawaki's Karma powers.

Much like how Naruto's KCM was able to make trees out of Zetsus when it first was revealed.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I see but Kawaki was not on that level of efficient yet. Even Isshiki was stunned from learning that the progress is at 80% already.
Meaning if Kawaki was not at that level of compatibility yet, then he would have no idea of whatever is happening to Boruto.
Maybe even the resonance of Karma was not because there are 2 Karmas but rather Momoshiki's Karma + Boruto's Jougan are making other Karma or evil intent to come out which exposes Kawaki's Karma powers.

Much like how Naruto's KCM was able to make trees out of Zetsus when it first was revealed.
That makes sense

But Kawaki does have more experience and time as a karma wielder and the powers of the eye tend to apply on external targets, not internally. Still, his genetics could be worth something here, being the child of the Byakugan Princess and a transmigrant beast host

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,383๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That makes sense

But Kawaki does have more experience and time as a karma wielder and the powers of the eye tend to apply on external targets, not internally. Still, his genetics could be worth something here, being the child of the Byakugan Princess and a transmigrant beast host
Also the fact that he managed to beat Momoshiki means that he really is a compatible guy. Rather than Kawaki who is a lab baby that was a Karma carrier through trial and error. We do not even know if he is the best Karma carrier or just the best candidate so far.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Also the fact that he managed to beat Momoshiki means that he really is a compatible guy. Rather than Kawaki who is a lab baby that was a Karma carrier through trial and error. We do not even know if he is the best Karma carrier or just the best candidate so far.
Well, i wouldn't count the Momoshiki win as legitimate, but he's definitely worth something

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,383๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, i wouldn't count the Momoshiki win as legitimate, but he's definitely worth something
yeah that is true, that was a cheap shot and that was mainly Naruto's power. But since he is as you mentioned, the son of a Hagoromo lineage transmigrant and Hamura lineage successor, then he is at a RS level already.
Unlike Kawaki, or Mistuki. I think Mitsuki is closer to RS level than Kawaki is.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah that is true, that was a cheap shot and that was mainly Naruto's power. But since he is as you mentioned, the son of a Hagoromo lineage transmigrant and Hamura lineage successor, then he is at a RS level already.
Unlike Kawaki, or Mistuki. I think Mitsuki is closer to RS level than Kawaki is.
The difference in character capability between Naruto (where kid Naruto couldnt even hope to intervene against Zabuza) and Boruto makes it difficult to measure levels.

If we say Boruto is RS level because of his ability to intervene against Isshiki, then all the kids must be at that levek because Shikadai beat Boruto. But that doesn't make sense when Konohamaru is still clearly superior to them and he isn't RS level.

Well have to see how the authors clarify all these showings, i think

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,383๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The difference in character capability between Naruto (where kid Naruto couldnt even hope to intervene against Zabuza) and Boruto makes it difficult to measure levels.

If we say Boruto is RS level because of his ability to intervene against Isshiki, then all the kids must be at that levek because Shikadai beat Boruto. But that doesn't make sense when Konohamaru is still clearly superior to them and he isn't RS level.

Well have to see how the authors clarify all these showings, i think
No not abilities but capabilities. Boruto has direct access to many Otsutsuki tech, even though he cannot use them yet. Unlike Kawaki where he just has an ordinary body that can take in the Karma and not burn out like Jigen.

Or Mitsuki who can use 2 Yang Otsutsuki abilities: SM and CM. Or Sarada who will be able to use Mangekyu (since it was on the one shot).

I did not mean in terms of power level. Boruto is a brat, all his other teammates can beat him.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No not abilities but capabilities. Boruto has direct access to many Otsutsuki tech, even though he cannot use them yet. Unlike Kawaki where he just has an ordinary body that can take in the Karma and not burn out like Jigen.

Or Mitsuki who can use 2 Yang Otsutsuki abilities: SM and CM. Or Sarada who will be able to use Mangekyu (since it was on the one shot).

I did not mean in terms of power level. Boruto is a brat, all his other teammates can beat him.
He must still be worth something in order to achieve an intervention as that requires speed, no?

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,383๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Boruto, sorry.

I was referring to the part where he saved Sasuow from Isshiki. He cant have done that without being extremely fast
I see. Then even more so since Boruto is naturally close to being RS level.
There is also something that the Narutoverse suffer from and that is that the immediate hype is met with and equal or greater nerf.

So you have a blitz Naruto in one scene then a regular speed Naruto in the next. A RSM Naruto in one arc, a KCM Naruto in the rest, etc.

Boruto could be suffering from the same thing. We still have yet to get anything Jougan related in the manga as well.

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I see. Then even more so since Boruto is naturally close to being RS level.
There is also something that the Narutoverse suffer from and that is that the immediate hype is met with and equal or greater nerf.

So you have a blitz Naruto in one scene then a regular speed Naruto in the next. A RSM Naruto in one arc, a KCM Naruto in the rest, etc.

Boruto could be suffering from the same thing. We still have yet to get anything Jougan related in the manga as well.
Yeah, we'll have to wait and see

Reactions: wanderingcactus