[Recommendations]Looking for something new to read/watch?

Shudds

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- State the genre(s) you're looking for.
Im looking for something that has either: Isekai, adventure, game, horror, romance, slice of life or comedy.
- State what you're looking for in a series.
Well, it depends on what genre. Check below for what i like most.
- State other series(if any) that are similar to what you want
Depends on the genre
Isekai: "Tower of God" (Anime/webtoon), "Solo Leveling" (manga) or "Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody" (Anime/manga)
Romance/Comedy: Negima!? (Anime) or Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor (anime)
Horror: "Junji Ito Collection" (anime/manga)
Adventure: "One piece" (anime), "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" (anime) or "Kino's Journey -the Beautiful World-" (anime - AMAZING BTW)

- State if there is something you are not looking for for example: the list of some possible recommendations you have read/watched already.
Nada.
Im new with Manga and long time watcher with Anime. Im open for re-watches and more.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im looking for something that has either: Isekai, adventure, game, horror, romance, slice of life or comedy.
Depends on the genre
Isekai: "Tower of God" (Anime/webtoon), "Solo Leveling" (manga) or "Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody" (Anime/manga)
Romance/Comedy: Negima!? (Anime) or Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor (anime
Adventure: "One piece" (anime), "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" (anime) or "Kino's Journey -the Beautiful World-" (anime - AMAZING BTW)

- State if there is something you are not looking for for example: the list of some possible recommendations you have read/watched already.
Nada.
Im new with Manga and long time watcher with Anime. Im open for re-watches and more.
wut about one punch man???...

Reactions: Shudds

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on the genre
Romance/Comedy: Negima!? (Anime) or Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor (anime)

Nada.
For horror, since you watch junji ito, definitely check out any of his manga if you havent already. They're great. My favorite of his is uzumaki which is also going to get an adaptation soon.
The only horror anime I can think of that I've seen is elfen lied and corpse party tortured souls. I enjoyed both. I watched a little of Another, but I never finished it.
Some comedies I'm into: aho girl (worth a google, it's very funny and short also)
Konosuba
Watamote
Panty and stocking

Yuka

Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh I love My Hero Academia! and it has just the right amount of action in it, but I also like One Piece too. 😄

My Hero Academia
One piece
Black Clover
One Punch Man
Fate UBW
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Hunter x Hunter
Shokugeki No Soma
Beezlebub
Here is my top ones :p
Post automatically merged:

I've never seen the show but I read the manga though. :)

Last edited:

Xavien

Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
plz help me find smh!!

-Mainly comedy,highschool,maybe some romance,adventure

-I really like dark humour, maybe breaking the 4th wall,good friendship is a plus,likeable mc

-Saiki kusuo no psi-nan,Gekkan shoujo nozaiki-kun,Ouran Highschool host club,sakomoto desu ga?

-I prefer it not being short(but doesnt really matter),no ecchi

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Guthixtricks

Kin
29💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I say try a movie marathon with the . I have even published an article on that with proper description and ratings of iMDB & MyAnimelist. You may have already seen it but I perfer to find that list quite easy to follow.
You must be registered to see images