Trinky

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm currently going through a really crap breakup and could do with new distractions. The only game I really play actively at the moment is Runescape, but something fresh would be nice. I've pre-ordered one of the new Pokemon games, but release date is still a month away :x I haven't bothered with Steam for a while so if you know of some awesome releases on there, I'd love to hear them.

I lost interest in reading Bleach so the only manga I've been keeping up with is Naruto. I'm open to any genre of manga, but shonen is best. Short or long, doesn't matter.

I've almost caught up with Game of Thrones, so I'll need something new to watch soon. I'm considering The Walking Dead, butttt I'm a sissy with gore >_>

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dunno about manga but I can recommend some animes to watch : Oregairu, Hunter X Hunter, Sword Art Online, Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood, Magi, Log Horizon, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Hajime No Ippo

Tv shows : The walking dead is really cool you should watch it, as well as The vampire diaries and The secret circle, you can try Two and half a man too, it's really hilarious.

Games: don't know, there is a lot of cool games out there so try to give more details as to what type you prefer

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FMA Brotherhood, Its the best anime ever.

Breaking Bad was a good tv series but youve probs seen it already, everyone has.

Trinky

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dunno about manga but I can recommend some animes to watch : Oregairu, Hunter X Hunter, Sword Art Online, Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood, Magi, Log Horizon, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Hajime No Ippo

Tv shows : The walking dead is really cool you should watch it, as well as The vampire diaries and The secret circle, you can try Two and half a man too, it's really hilarious.

Games: don't know, there is a lot of cool games out there so try to give more details as to what type you prefer
Sword Art, I saw that mentioned in Maplestory at some point, I think...I didn't realise it was was an anime ;o thanks, I'll check that out.

I like RPG games, adventure, stuff like Runescape/Guild Wars 2/Maplestory.

& aha yeah, I've seen Breaking Bad ;P

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For a TV show, watch Sherlock. The episodes are long, but there are only 9 of them out so far. xD It's really good. I'm enjoying it a lot. =D

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bold- Back in the day, right? I mean, damn, I miss Charlie, The show is still funny but not as nearly as funny as it used to be.

Reactions: farhca

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sword Art, I saw that mentioned in Maplestory at some point, I think...I didn't realise it was was an anime ;o thanks, I'll check that out.

I like RPG games, adventure, stuff like Runescape/Guild Wars 2/Maplestory.

& aha yeah, I've seen Breaking Bad ;P
Yeah Sword Art Online is an anime and it's really awesome, if you watch it and like it make sure to check Log Horizon next, it's almost the same.

hmm let's see, if you want a cool RPG game then I can suggest wasteland 2, I tried it a while back and I liked it.

Breaking Bad is a tv show right? think I heard of it but never watched it.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tv shows : Gotham, American Horror Story Freak show, The Golbergs and Modern family.

Games: The Last of Us and Batman ArKham games.

Manga:Attack on Titan, Akame Ga Kill, Tokyo Ghoul, Code Breaker, Deadman Wonderland, Terra Formars, Coppelion.

Anime: Psycho Pass, Monster, Another, Steins Gate, Black Lagoon.

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indie games: Bastian, mark of the ninja, warp.

Manga: Hellsing, there is an anime version too, others pretty much convered everything else, oh and aot is a really dark manga, try soul easter anime for first few episode and then manga which continues the story, lots of goofy funny moments, that's all i can think of atm.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
have you tried one piece? is 600 + episodes and it will keep you busy for a good ammount of time , then u hv the manga , u hv to give time to one piece , just don't quit at watching it xD. it's worth it =D.