13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry 8;

The Temple of Time:

"Are we there yet?!"

A powerful storm was brewing as the sea roared ferociously. A lone ship was making its way through the stormy sea of mother-nature, with pieces of it breaking away with every wave that touched upon it. One moment it was high up in the air, the other it was way down in the sea. Never had a storm been worse, and despite the size and structure of the ship, this was no weather to be sailing in. In a time where no mechanical instruments existed to help with the navigation, this ship relied only on the wind and the strong arms of its captain.

"It should not be long now!! Make sure you hold on to something because the next one is coming in fast!!"

Doing as the captain said, the man held on to his heart's content as the ship almost leaped through the air before crashing into the water again. Some men were laying around all seasick, while others were working hard to maintain the sail's direction. They had been traveling for three days, from a land unknown, as they now were on the brink of arriving at their destination point. The man was clothed in a large coat made out of the skin of a brown bear, wrapped around him. He had long dark-brown and curly hair, resting in the hood on the back of his shoulder that was made purely out of the bear's head although it lacked most of its once distinct features. It was said to be an old nemesis he had slain when he was younger; a test his father had put out for him to prove to him that he was ready to claim the title of adulthood, and set out on his own journey. He was in his early 20s, and his facial features expressed the face of a determined and bold man.

"Was your name Aragorn you said?"

Steering away from another great wave, the captain seemed unmoved by the chaotic environment around them, as having been out in a couple of great storms before.

"No, it's 'Aragon,' without the extra 'r' in it."

"Aragon you say..."

"My father-... My father named me after a great warrior of the past named Aragorn, but in order to avoid confusing me of being one of his descendants that are also named the same, he changed the name a little."

"That's a nice story you got there-... Kid!"

Steering the ship through two great waves, the captain stood firm as water splashed all over on board making the two of them and the rest of the crew soaking wet.

"In my days, storms like these were a daily thing!! No sea has ever bested me, and this one will not either!!"

Confident in his claim, the captain pressed forward maneuvering between the waves as one of the crew members were seen hanging in the air from a rope that was connected to the sail behind them, as he swung several meters outside the ship before landing safely on board again.

"Is that normal?!"

Aragon shouted out in surprise. No wonder, it almost seemed like that man was a goner for a few seconds there.

"Don't worry young lord, there's nothing this crew of mine can't face!"

Losing his balance as he toppled towards the railing that prevented him from falling over, Aragon grabbed on as he looked down into the deep blue sea below, noticing the worn-out condition of the ship.

"Are you sure she will last?!"

Turning around towards the captain, Aragon shouted out his most reasonable question.

"What was that?!"

Swinging the steering wheel over, the captain briefly turned his attention towards Aragon.

"I said, are you sure this ship will last?!"

Making his way over to the captain's side again, Aragon didn't seem that trustworthy in the piece of wood he was standing on top of.

"Don't you worry! This ship has been in worse conditions before! There's nothing a few repairs can't fix!"

"If you say so..."

Turning his attention ahead, Aragon desperately tried maintaining his composure. It was no easy task however as the ship kept rocking back and forth, with one barrel after the other leaving the ship and falling into the deep sea with each swing.

"So why did you decide to come on this journey anyways?? I noticed you were the only civilian with enough money or courage to buy a ticked across the Great Sea this time around??"

"I am on a mission from my father. When I was younger, an old witch tumbled inside our property and refused to leave. As my father threatened to have her burned, she suddenly started sharing visions she'd had of the future as I came out to find out what all the noise was all about. She said that a promising future laid ahead of me-... But that I had-..."

Another wave crashed hard into the ship's side causing it to almost tip over, interrupting Aragon in the middle of his sentence. Losing his grip, Aragon fell over only to be caught onto by the captain's hand as the ship corrected itself in the waves again.

"Don't lose your focus and balance just because you are telling a story! That's the first mistake of the sea!"

"Thanks..."

Grabbing on to something, Aragon then continued.

"As I was saying, she said that I had to slay a big brown bear and then travel away from the realm, to a new land to the North. There, I would find a man who would guide me, train me, to do great things. I would find an artifact of great power in a temple, an artifact that would bring peace to the land, whatever that meant. My father-... My father didn't believe her at first as he finally got her hushed away, but as two years went by and I had in fact slain that brown bear-... He suddenly started believing in what that old witch had said. Believing that I was destined to find that legendary artifact and bring glory and wealth to our family, he wanted me to head for the North and return to our realm once I had found it. If what the witch had said was true, my father-... Could rule the Kingdom and control the land like he wanted..."

"What about you??"

"What was that??"

"What do you want?"

"What do you mean?"

"What are your goals in life?? You surely have some of your own and not just your father's goals I imagine?..."

Pondering about the question, Aragon had never thought about it that way. Always following his father's wishes, he had never truly thought about what he wanted, what he wanted to do with his life, his future. The captain then followed up.

"This trip isn't something we do every week. In all my years at the sea, I have only made this trip twice before. Once 40 years ago, and the other, ten years ago. I'm already getting old and there's no guarantee that there will be anyone else to continue with these trips after I've retired. There aren't much profit to be gained across the sea."

He was shocked. He definitely hadn't thought about it that way.

"How long will you stay before making your return trip?"

He curiously asked although he knew the answer would not be any good.

"About five days I'd say. If you're not back by then, there's no way to tell if you'll ever get a chance to return unless you find someone from the Land to the North to take you over from there. Do you know where you are going??"

"Sadly I don't, but I have a faint idea. I talked to an old sailor who had previously sailed with you to the North, and he said he heard back then ten years ago, that there were plans of building a Great Temple somewhere around the woods to the South by the sea, a Temple to honor the gods. I realized the moment I heard this that this had to be the temple the witch talked about. It should be finished by now..."

"Well I wish you good luck in your journey then, as I can already see land o'hoy!!"

Shouting out, the captain had spotted land up ahead and it was not long now before they arrived safe and sound. Placing his feet firmly on the ground again, Aragon was almost glad to be still alive, but what the captain had said began to worry him. If he only had five days to find that artifact and return here in order to bring it home, there was no time to lose. Finding a man that sold horses nearby, Aragon decided that if he was going to make it, he definitely had to go by horse, no question about it. After getting direction towards where he might find a temple matching the description of the old sailor, Aragon was quick on his feet realizing that it would take at least two days to get there. He had to bet everything on this being the Temple and if it wasn't, there was no way he could return home and face his father in shame empty-handed...

Two days then rapidly passed by as Aragon finally came before the Great Temple. Constructions were still being made to it as some workers were working hard to put the finishing touches to it. Dismounting his horse, Aragon was met by an elderly monk that met him just outside.

"May I help you great traveler? Have you come to seek the presence of the gods?"

The question sounded. Not wasting any time, Aragon followed up with a question of his own.

"What's the name of this temple? What's so special about it?"

The monk looked at him with a puzzled expression on his face. Something in what he said made the monk curious.

"Strange... You're the second one to ask me that today, the second of two men arriving with just minutes apart. Like I told him however... 'Normally, people name things after they are finished, do they not??' And as I said that to him, I now tell you. Come, let me show you inside."

Not knowing what to make out of this, Aragon saw no reason not to as he followed the monk inside the temple. Being asked to leave his weaponry by the entrance, Aragon proceeded to do as requested as he took a look around, gazing at the scenery before him. This wasn't an ordinary temple, he could easily tell. It almost felt 'timeless,' in a sense. Thinking to himself, Aragon knew that this had to be the place where the legendary artifact was hidden, the one he was destined to claim. He could simply feel it, and as the monk took off in another direction, Aragon decided to head further inside the temple as he came before a section of rows pointing towards an alter, and it was there, that he saw him. Approaching a man who was seated there, he realized that this had to be the man the monk was talking about as he asked him if he could join him. Gladly accepting the invite, the man removed some stuff placed on the chair beside him as Aragon sat down, as he too began admiring the alter in front of them. Silence filled the air for a minute or two before Aragon decided to say something.

"This temple... It's rather unusual, isn't it? It's like the atmosphere here is different, more pure, than anything I've ever felt..."

"I guess you could say that..."

The reply from the young man sounded. He couldn't be much older than Aragon himself, but he had definitely hit his 30s, that much he was certain of, and he was right. The man was 32 years old, at least in appearance, had what seemed to be a green combat uniform of sort, blue eyes, short spiky hair, what seemed to be three whiskers on each side of his chins, and an energetic yet calm and collected expression on his face. He, like Aragon, had indeed traveled a long way to get to this temple, yet his reason for being here was still a mystery to him. Perhaps this was the man who would guide him, train him, like the old witch had foreseen??

"My name is Aragon by the way..."

Reaching his hand out, Aragon went to greet him.

"I know..."

Hearing his name, a smile formed on the man's face, but he did not accept it however, he simply ignored his hand as he rose to his feet and looked around. The man then took a short stroll further into the temple, and seeing this, Aragon too got up to his feet, wondering why the man suddenly had the urge to stand up and take a closer inspection of the temple. Quickly catching up to him, Aragon had a curious, yet surprised look on his face, as if he had this weird feeling that he knew this guy from somewhere, something he just couldn't explain.

"I've been looking for you, Aragon..."

The man then said, much to his surprise, yet, he now knew he had come to the right place. This had to be it. Did this man know that old witch? There was something about her that this man also shared, but he could not figure it out.

"Say what now??"

Aragon asked as the two of them walked passed the alter to the other side as they came in front of what seemed to be a platform of some sorts at the end of the temple, and on top of it, was a few centimeters tall pedestal pointing up towards the sky with a small opening in the middle of it, where something seemingly belonged. Drawing some sort of a sword from his back, the man then decided to pierce it hard into the crack as the sword stuck deep into the pedestal, where it would remain until someone else worthy of wielding the sword would decide to try and draw it again. Aragon was baffled. Not only had this man somehow brought a sword inside the temple, but he also decided to leave it here?

"Now what did you do that for?? What's the purpose of leaving your sword like that?"

Seemingly puzzled, Aragon just looked at him. Having put the sword to rest, the man then reached his hand out to him while still having his smile intact, and seeing no reason not to, Aragon quickly shook it. Just as he did, a bright light lit up between them as the man finally let go of his hand just as the light retracted and disappeared.

"What was that?! What's going on, why are you not answering any of my questions?? Are you-..."

"I am many things, but a god is not one of them..."

"You said you were looking for me??"

"Yes, I have indeed been doing just that... However, it's really too long of a tale to tell, but I guess we have plenty of time ahead of us."

"What do you mean??"

Time wasn't exactly something Aragon had. If this was the place, he needed to collect that artifact now so that he could return in time, before the ship set sail without him.

"Troubled times are on the horizon, and a Hero of the People will need to rise, just like destiny has foretold..."

"Destiny? Troubled times? A Hero of the People?"

"In a bit, I would like to have you try to draw this sword to make it your own, and depending on you being able to do just that or not, will indeed decide the future... Then, the sword will have found its new Master, the third one in line..."

It had to be this man the witch talked about, and perhaps this sword was even the acclaimed artifact? But even so, there was no time for him to stick around, so none of it made sense. The man then continued.

"This is the Blade of Evil's Bane, the Master Sword... It was created by a mysterious man named Revan, a Timeless Hero from beyond this planet. In a sense, you could look at him as a half man, half divine being. He met his end not long ago, but like for most of those from his kind, death is only the beginning. The Hero of Time, is someone who never really dies. Although absent from body, his soul is still connected to this world, to this sword, and may be called upon whenever so needed. The Master Sword will always be one with its Master... You are here because you were told by an elderly woman to come here, right? That woman's name was Hylia, one of Revan's old Masters. She sadly passed away shortly after due to her old age, but that is not to say that you arriving here was for none. We have a lot to do, and time... Time is not something you will have to worry about. You may return home one day, but for now, the land, this world-... Needs you here."

Hearing his words but not grasping the meaning of them, Aragon pressed to get some answers.

"Just who are you??..."

"My name... is Naruto... Uzumaki Naruto... And I've traveled from the future to meet with you."

Indeed. The tale of time was as preordained. The 3rd wielder of the Master Sword had been found, and only now could Aragon finally start looking towards a future of his own, walking in his own footsteps and not in his father's. Would he one day be able to return home? No one knows, but what is known is that Aragon, like destiny had foretold, saved the land many years later after a decade of training, and as the land got its peace again, a new wielder of the Master Sword would be called upon again to vanquish a new threat not long after. That will be the focus of the next and the true final entry of this series.

Author's Note:

1: As you may know, the scene at the temple is compromised from the scene taking place at the end of The Forgotten Tale, only this time, it was done from Aragon's perspective, but even so, much of the dialogue is the same. This entry was actually based upon the original ideas I had for a story about Aragon that I decided to drop earlier due to rethinking my plans into Recollection of the Past instead. In a way, you could say that it was better this way, because I don't think I could have been able to squeeze out more story than this of Aragon's journey to the Temple of Time. In that case, I would have had to do timeskips and such, which in truth, never was part of the plan. My intentions were never to portray Aragon's battle with Ganondorf, nor Levi's battle with Ganondorf for that matter, due to the fact that I already had had Ganondorf/Ganon as the final villain in my Zelda One-Shot, facing off against Link. Doing two more battles with the same villain would make it repetitive and thus, it was better to explain it from a historic perspective through my other stories and through Recollection of the Past. That's all I got for now, hope you liked this view on Aragon and that it didn't felt like it didn't add anything new. The main point was after all, to shed some more light on the character of Aragon, which I'll be doing the same for with Levi in the next one.

2: Recollection of the Past 9 will be released the week after I come home from Greece, which will be Saturday the 1st of August. Thus, its earliest release will be Monday the 3rd of August. Stay tuned and don't forget to comment with your thoughts about this one! ;)

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lol why is Naruto wearing a green combat suit again? I could only imagine him in Lee and Gai's green jumpsuit xD.
A great chapter yet again Michael. And omg Greece?!?!

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like it. They are short, but they are doing what they are meant to do by bringing closure to your timeline. Your timeline seemed so long (which it is), but these stories make it seem manageable and not open ended. I have really enjoyed them more than I thought I would mostly because I'm getting impatient for Chapter 8 of The Legendary Sage.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lol why is Naruto wearing a green combat suit again? I could only imagine him in Lee and Gai's green jumpsuit xD.
A great chapter yet again Michael. And omg Greece?!?!
He was wearing the standard Konoha (battle) Uniform under his Hokage robe in The Legendary Sage of Konoha Series, but I didn't address it before he finally gave his cape to Ikari at the end of the Series Finale before traveling through time. I then revealed his clothing when he touched ground in the past in the Forgotten Tale to be as described in this entry. Thought I would readdress it in this one to refresh not only myself, but other people as well. Remember this is before he started covering his identity from the world and began to use the Kabuto Helmet. At that point of time, his overall appearance is also changed. Not sure if I addressed that, but I always pictured Naruto/the Wizard to wear a standard grey cape/robe of some sort at the time of TLSoSP to "accommodate" the helmet.

And no, he's definitely not wearing the jumpsuit of Lee and Gai xD Here, this is what I'm talking about:

You must be registered for see images

Glad you liked it ^^ I think I might actually release the 9th one before I go to have a completely "fresh start" by the time I get home ;) I'll release the 9th one on either Wednesday or Thursday most likely so be sure to look for it ;D

I like it. They are short, but they are doing what they are meant to do by bringing closure to your timeline. Your timeline seemed so long (which it is), but these stories make it seem manageable and not open ended. I have really enjoyed them more than I thought I would mostly because I'm getting impatient for Chapter 8 of The Legendary Sage.
Indeed. Glad you find it to serve the same purpose as I do/envisioned it to be, and that you understand the fact despite your usual demand for longer chapters =p On the good side though, with these entries being short, the faster I can get back to TLSoSP ;)

Glad to heard that and I agree ^^ I suppose by now I've "rediscovered" my initial feeling/inspiration that I had when I came up with and wrote Recollection last year. I felt I lacked the excitement for a good while when I started releasing it for sure, but I guess I can blame the excitement and partly the "demand" for TLSoSP for that :p

The next one should neatly sum up and conclude the entire thing. I even made a graphic picture of the Timeline year by year so be sure to look for it at the end of the Entry ;) I'd say Thursday sounds like the best day for release now with the new Anime Episode coming out and all. Until then ;D

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s nice to see more from Aragon’s past :) I really enjoyed the way you described the feel of being aboard a ship as well as during a ferocious storm ^^ Wow that sucked, poor Aragon only had five days in which to complete his objective and with barely any information too O.O Luckily he was able to find the temple within two days but I wonder if he’ll be able to finish by the fifth day. I liked how you tied in Hylia and revealed what ultimately happened to her. And I definitely felt like I got a better sense of who Aragon was and about his past. This chapter was an enjoyable read and written wonderfully as usual. And I was definitely surprised with the length of this chapter lol

So the ninth chapter is the final one, I can’t remember if you already mentioned this but anyways it’s been a great run thus far ;)

1 Yeah, I kind of figured as much once Aragon met with Naruto :) That is very interesting to mention and I definitely understand your point plus, you were very successful in your attempt ;) It’s awesome to hear that Levi’s past is next! =D

2 Whoa, you’re going to Greece! That is AMAZING!!! Can’t wait for your return ;)

water reply
Thank you so very much for saying that as it’s haunted me ever since :) And bro, you could post one word and it would be grand! =D :p

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s nice to see more from Aragon’s past :) I really enjoyed the way you described the feel of being aboard a ship as well as during a ferocious storm ^^ Wow that sucked, poor Aragon only had five days in which to complete his objective and with barely any information too O.O Luckily he was able to find the temple within two days but I wonder if he’ll be able to finish by the fifth day. I liked how you tied in Hylia and revealed what ultimately happened to her. And I definitely felt like I got a better sense of who Aragon was and about his past. This chapter was an enjoyable read and written wonderfully as usual. And I was definitely surprised with the length of this chapter lol

So the ninth chapter is the final one, I can’t remember if you already mentioned this but anyways it’s been a great run thus far ;)

1 Yeah, I kind of figured as much once Aragon met with Naruto :) That is very interesting to mention and I definitely understand your point plus, you were very successful in your attempt ;) It’s awesome to hear that Levi’s past is next! =D

2 Whoa, you’re going to Greece! That is AMAZING!!! Can’t wait for your return ;)

water reply
Thank you so very much for saying that as it’s haunted me ever since :) And bro, you could post one word and it would be grand! =D :p
I liked that scene myself writing it as after all, it was the one and only thought-out scene I had for something about Aragon. With that scene however, it helped me dive deeper and explore more of Aragon's past and where he came from which was cool. I had already 'explored' the Land to the North beyond the Great Sea, first in my Series Finale (where Raikiru and the Rai clan originated from), and then in The Forgotten Tale where the first half of the story actually takes place there. With this entry about Aragon's past however, I got to sort of explore what's beyond the Sea to the South, which was a nice twist/fresh breath of air.

Also, I'm not sure if any of you guys have been thinking about it, but this is the first time I really address the "Aragon/Aragorn" topic, being that Aragon more of less is based on Aragorn from LotR and the Tolkien Universe. I found it humorous to be able to joke about the name similarities in this entry, to sort of pay homage to that and to differ the two for those who didn't realize/didn't know/thought I had simply spelled his name wrong, haha.

As for Hylia, I think I got that idea after one of you asked about what ultimately happened to her and how she came to be when she made an appearance with Revan in TLSoSP 7. Thought I would throw something out there to mix things up, but this is where it gets tricky if you actually go really deep xD You see...

In this entry, it is revealed that Hylia came to see Aragon 2 years before the events of The Forgotten Tale took place/went down, which means chronologically speaking, Hylia went to Earth before Revan did and somehow, she ventured back from Earth. This begs the question, how does Naruto know of this? Better yet, how did his old-self who passed this information down to him before he went through time, know this? And how did Naruto know that she passed away? If this is to be accurate, Hylia must have passed away shortly after Revan went after Demise to Earth, if not at the same time. Did she suffer some type of injury or disease? I could probably go on to explain all this, but seeing that no one even points it out, I'll let it be =p In my head it all makes sense with a little brainstorming though xD

Thanks yet again ^^

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't realize you were still writing FF bro. Makes me want to get into writing my own again.
Haha, I jumped backwards for a bit when I saw your post Dan, I didn't even know you were still around, yet along think that I would ever see a post of yours on my work (again) xP But yeah, I'm still writing. In truth, I never quit despite the breaks I've had up through the years, hah! I'll be done writing on NB by the end of the year though, as 5 years are more than enough for me. Besides, I'm about to finish up my last Series, and after that I'll most likely be moving on, at least from writing on here.

Sure why not. Why not make a sequel to your Jiraiya story? xD Or even do another collaboration like the one you did with Zen? I've no doubts that you'll pull it off knowing you ;)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, I jumped backwards for a bit when I saw your post Dan, I didn't even know you were still around, yet along think that I would ever see a post of yours on my work (again) xP But yeah, I'm still writing. In truth, I never quit despite the breaks I've had up through the years, hah! I'll be done writing on NB by the end of the year though, as 5 years are more than enough for me. Besides, I'm about to finish up my last Series, and after that I'll most likely be moving on, at least from writing on here.

Sure why not. Why not make a sequel to your Jiraiya story? xD Or even do another collaboration like the one you did with Zen? I've no doubts that you'll pull it off knowing you ;)
I still pop around, and seeing my first friends work on here, how could i not post? You were the first member i spoke to on here in the predictions thread lol

I've just posted the first chapter of a new series i'm going to work on. Its a cross between fairy tail and Naruto. Its going to be based on my own bio. Bit more creative lol

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still pop around, and seeing my first friends work on here, how could i not post? You were the first member i spoke to on here in the predictions thread lol

I've just posted the first chapter of a new series i'm going to work on. Its a cross between fairy tail and Naruto. Its going to be based on my own bio. Bit more creative lol
Are you going soft on me bro? 8) And yeah I remember the good old days, haha.

That's cool ^^ Maybe we'll square off in the contest one of these months :rolleyes: ;)

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm? Aragon as a kid, most interesting. Naruto is at the peak of his power (after time travel) at the moment, I presume? And like Kuroi said, an impressive description of the storm. So Aragon is 'looking' for Naruto? I mean, the artefact which would bring 'peace' was the Master Sword in Naruto's possession, no?

Levi next? I'll check later. You already made the chapter so I can't jester around about the next chapter.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm? Aragon as a kid, most interesting. Naruto is at the peak of his power (after time travel) at the moment, I presume? And like Kuroi said, an impressive description of the storm. So Aragon is 'looking' for Naruto? I mean, the artefact which would bring 'peace' was the Master Sword in Naruto's possession, no?

Levi next? I'll check later. You already made the chapter so I can't jester around about the next chapter.
As a kid is a stretch xD He's in his early 20s and I have never portrayed him any older than that although I always pictured him personally to be quite old some time before Levi came about, haha.

Well he's just regained his memory (damn you haven't read Forgotten Tale, lmao, I forgot about that. I wonder why though since it's basically a direct sequel-prequel to TLSoK xP), so now he knows who he is and what he needs to do. I would say that he was at the peak of his powers before he went through time though. He was practically invincible back then but now his powers are slowly fading over time.

Thanks ^^ I liked writing the storm, haha. It felt like the true first unique scene I had written in a while.

In a sense yeah, or rather he was looking for the artifact and someone who would guide him, so he was basically looking for both, unbeknownst to him.

Indeed. At this rate, you'll even beat Kuroi to it xd Thanks for the read ^^ I should be able to get some reading done after work today depending on my "condition" so to speak. If I'm up to it, I'll try to get one chapter away from the both of you.

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked that scene myself writing it as after all, it was the one and only thought-out scene I had for something about Aragon. With that scene however, it helped me dive deeper and explore more of Aragon's past and where he came from which was cool. I had already 'explored' the Land to the North beyond the Great Sea, first in my Series Finale (where Raikiru and the Rai clan originated from), and then in The Forgotten Tale where the first half of the story actually takes place there. With this entry about Aragon's past however, I got to sort of explore what's beyond the Sea to the South, which was a nice twist/fresh breath of air.

Also, I'm not sure if any of you guys have been thinking about it, but this is the first time I really address the "Aragon/Aragorn" topic, being that Aragon more of less is based on Aragorn from LotR and the Tolkien Universe. I found it humorous to be able to joke about the name similarities in this entry, to sort of pay homage to that and to differ the two for those who didn't realize/didn't know/thought I had simply spelled his name wrong, haha.

As for Hylia, I think I got that idea after one of you asked about what ultimately happened to her and how she came to be when she made an appearance with Revan in TLSoSP 7. Thought I would throw something out there to mix things up, but this is where it gets tricky if you actually go really deep xD You see...

In this entry, it is revealed that Hylia came to see Aragon 2 years before the events of The Forgotten Tale took place/went down, which means chronologically speaking, Hylia went to Earth before Revan did and somehow, she ventured back from Earth. This begs the question, how does Naruto know of this? Better yet, how did his old-self who passed this information down to him before he went through time, know this? And how did Naruto know that she passed away? If this is to be accurate, Hylia must have passed away shortly after Revan went after Demise to Earth, if not at the same time. Did she suffer some type of injury or disease? I could probably go on to explain all this, but seeing that no one even points it out, I'll let it be =p In my head it all makes sense with a little brainstorming though xD

Thanks yet again ^^
First and foremost, my apologies for forgetting to reply back here. I don’t know how it passed me but as you know things have been slipping my mind recently T_T

What I find interesting with you and your stories is there’s usually something behind your writing and it’s always awesome to hear about ^^

Yeah, I think I had no idea about Aragorn. I love the Lord of the Rings but I had to actually look up that name to know who you were referring to -_- Although, great to know ^_^

Hylia =:what: in terms of at which point she encounters Aragon but how you’re able to turn that into a mystery yet solvable if you examine further, is incredible! Your brain knows no bounds and you’re welcome! :flowers

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First and foremost, my apologies for forgetting to reply back here. I don’t know how it passed me but as you know things have been slipping my mind recently T_T

What I find interesting with you and your stories is there’s usually something behind your writing and it’s always awesome to hear about ^^

Yeah, I think I had no idea about Aragorn. I love the Lord of the Rings but I had to actually look up that name to know who you were referring to -_- Although, great to know ^_^

Hylia =:what: in terms of at which point she encounters Aragon but how you’re able to turn that into a mystery yet solvable if you examine further, is incredible! Your brain knows no bounds and you’re welcome! :flowers
Don't worry, I had forgotten about this myself xO

That's what happens when you decide to write a Timeline out of your stories. No room for error xD

Lmao, Lotr is a great medium to get inspired from.

You give me too much credit xD I can't even think of a way to extend this reply xD