Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Appears walking in the distance spotting you from a ways.*

Sorry I'm late, you can begin if you'd like.
Alrighty. Well, since you've already mastered genjutsu; let's get straight into it.

*Creates clone*

By concentrating your chakra into your surroundings and inserting it into my clone, perform a genjutsu on my clone to make his field of vision "lock" into place. Meaning, you will manipulate his sight in such a way that even if he moves his body or head, he will only see what he was looking at when the genjutsu was first induced.

This genjutsu requires handseals; they are Horse -> Monkey.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty. Well, since you've already mastered genjutsu; let's get straight into it.

*Creates clone*

By concentrating your chakra into your surroundings and inserting it into my clone, perform a genjutsu on my clone to make his field of vision "lock" into place. Meaning, you will manipulate his sight in such a way that even if he moves his body or head, he will only see what he was looking at when the genjutsu was first induced.

This genjutsu requires handseals; they are Horse -> Monkey.
Alright, I'll give it a try.

*I begin by focusing on my chakra. As you make your clone, I use precision to transfer my chakra into that of your clone's. I make the Horse and monkey seal while I focus on the surroundings in the area. My chakra transfers into yours and disrupts your natural flow in your brain causing the illusion to initate. Right after I transfer my chakra and create the seals, your clone's vision is locked directly on me everything in that span of vision at that given point when the illusion is initiated. Your clone's vision is locked precicly on this one point allowing me to move about freely without your clone seeing my actual location*

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, I'll give it a try.

*I begin by focusing on my chakra. As you make your clone, I use precision to transfer my chakra into that of your clone's. I make the Horse and monkey seal while I focus on the surroundings in the area. My chakra transfers into yours and disrupts your natural flow in your brain causing the illusion to initate. Right after I transfer my chakra and create the seals, your clone's vision is locked directly on me everything in that span of vision at that given point when the illusion is initiated. Your clone's vision is locked precicly on this one point allowing me to move about freely without your clone seeing my actual location*
Awesome.

Congrats, you've learnt:
(Genjutsu: Joumae Oite) - Illusionary Arts: Locked On
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user performs a quick sequence of two handseals (Horse -> Monkey) and traps the target in an illusion where the opponent's vision span/field is locked in one place. That is, their line of sight will not move even if they turn their head or body, making the opponent only seeing what they were seeing when the genjutsu was first induced. This technique is primarily used to serve as a diversion allowing the user to escape or attack and does not deal any damage to the opponent.
*Note: Can only be used twice.
*Note: No genjutsu in the same turn.
*Can only be taught by McKnockout

Next technique.
Using the same method as you just did previously (chakra insertion into my clone's chakra system) manipulate my clone's senses in such a way that he thinks the sky has suddenly shattered into millions of pieces of glass which proceed to rain down upon him and pierce him all over his body. With this technique, the target's sense of vision, touch and hearing is manipulated.

The required handseals are Horse -> Inverted Bird.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome.

Congrats, you've learnt:
(Genjutsu: Joumae Oite) - Illusionary Arts: Locked On
Damage: N/A
Description: The user performs a quick sequence of two handseals (Horse -> Monkey) and traps the target in an illusion where the opponent's vision span/field is locked in one place. That is, their line of sight will not move even if they turn their head or body, making the opponent only seeing what they were seeing when the genjutsu was first induced. This technique is primarily used to serve as a diversion allowing the user to escape or attack and does not deal any damage to the opponent.
*Note: Can only be used twice.

Next technique.
Using the same method as you just did previously (chakra insertion into my clone's chakra system) manipulate my clone's senses in such a way that he thinks the sky has suddenly shattered into millions of pieces of glass which proceed to rain down upon him and pierce him all over his body. With this technique, the target's sense of vision, touch and hearing is manipulated.

The required handseals are Horse -> Inverted Bird.
Yes sir

*I begin by concentrating my chakra maintaining precise focus as I begin to channle the chakra towards your clone. I quickly make the two seals required (Horse, Inverted Bird) and transfer my chakra with accuracy and precision towards your clone, disrupting his flow of chakra in his mind. The disruption of chakra in your clone's mind causes your clone to see the image of the sky shattering like glass and descending upon him. As the illusion of the shattering sky descending upon him continues, the panic he goes through in the real world demonstrates the success of the illusion. As his vision and hearing is focused on the sound of shattering glass and the sky collapsing all over him and his sensation of being peirced, I can move about freely without much worry*

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes sir

*I begin by concentrating my chakra maintaining precise focus as I begin to channle the chakra towards your clone. I quickly make the two seals required (Horse, Inverted Bird) and transfer my chakra with accuracy and precision towards your clone, disrupting his flow of chakra in his mind. The disruption of chakra in your clone's mind causes your clone to see the image of the sky shattering like glass and descending upon him. As the illusion of the shattering sky descending upon him continues, the panic he goes through in the real world demonstrates the success of the illusion. As his vision and hearing is focused on the sound of shattering glass and the sky collapsing all over him and his sensation of being peirced, I can move about freely without much worry*
Excellent.

(Genjutsu: Hyoumenka Seken) - Illusionary Arts: Shattering World
Damage: 60
Description: The user performs a quick sequence of two handseals (Horse -> Inverted Bird) and traps the target in an illusion where they think that the sky has shattered into millions of pieces of glass which rain down upon them, piercing/skewing their body. This technique is primarily used to serve as a diversion allowing the user to escape or attack.
*Note: Can only be used twice
Hmm, I guess it's my turn to become the student now huh?
-Sits down-

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent.

(Genjutsu: Hyoumenka Seken) - Illusionary Arts: Shattering World
Description: The user performs a quick sequence of two handseals (Horse -> Inverted Bird) and traps the target in an illusion where they think that the sky has shattered into millions of pieces of glass which rain down upon them, piercing/skewing their body. This technique is primarily used to serve as a diversion allowing the user to escape or attack.
*Note: Can only be used twice
Hmm, I guess it's my turn to become the student now huh?
-Sits down-
Yes :zonder: Now you're my pupil...I can feel the power Muhahahhahaha 0_o *ahem* pardon that.

Alright, I'll do this for you in two stints. First I want you to read my techniques and give me your best interpritation on how you think they work. Not like you're actually doing the jutsu, just tell me how they work and...meh, give me a scinerio where it would be best to use these techniques so

• Interpritation of Technique
  • Scinerio
Genjutsu: Souzoubutsu Joushou Tora no Jutsu (Illusionary Technique: Manifest Rising Tiger Technique)
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Damage: 60 (At the end of the 2 turns)
Description: After preforming the necessary seals (Hare → Boar → Dog → Tiger) The caster creates the illusion of four large bangle tigers rising from the ground below their opponent. The tigers will then proceed in a formation formation to pin down the opponent, sinking their claws and teeth into the legs, and upper body of their opponent (tigers may attack by biting into the lower ribs and kidney areas, the pectoral, arm and/or shoulder regions...will be specified by caster). The victim experiences several hundred lbs of force applied to them not to mention a powerful jaw strength, pinning them to the ground. The victim will naturally topple over in the real world from the illusion and the perceived force applied to him.
~Can only be taught by Reborn
~ Jutsu lasts 2 turns
~Renders victim unconscious after 2 turns from pure trauma (almost 2 tones of pressure, blood loss perceived)
~Can be used 2 times per battle

Magen: Shini Yuragi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Mind Tremor Technique)
Type: Offensive
Description: This is a technique meant to cause temporary confusion. The user will make the Dragon → Hare seals to initiate the illusion. Once cast, the victim will experience their vision to blur and appear to be as if it were being shaken and spun around in a very chaotic manor. The victim's chakra will be disrupted in their brain to a point where the damage causes a slight tremor in their brain, which will also result in a severe headache. The headache mixed in with the vision distortion will cause the victim to be very unbalanced while trapped in this illusion and also makes it difficult for them to focus while affected by this technique.
~Can be used 4 times per battle
~The inability for the victim to focus completely due to the severe headache and vision equilibrium distortion means they can't focus on techniques above S-rank while in the state of this technique and will have difficulty standing and moving
~This technique lasts 2 turns, after the second turn, the victim will succumb to vomiting as the stress becomes too much of them, the inducing of vomit will be the breaking factor.
~The user of this technique can't use genjutsu for the next 3 turns after this jutsu is cast.
~The user cannot use any other genjutsu while this technique is active nor can he use techniques above A-rank

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes :zonder: Now you're my pupil...I can feel the power Muhahahhahaha 0_o *ahem* pardon that.

Alright, I'll do this for you in two stints. First I want you to read my techniques and give me your best interpritation on how you think they work. Not like you're actually doing the jutsu, just tell me how they work and...meh, give me a scinerio where it would be best to use these techniques so

• Interpritation of Technique
  • Scinerio
Genjutsu: Souzoubutsu Joushou Tora no Jutsu (Illusionary Technique: Manifest Rising Tiger Technique)
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Damage: 60 (At the end of the 2 turns)
Description: After preforming the necessary seals (Hare → Boar → Dog → Tiger) The caster creates the illusion of four large bangle tigers rising from the ground below their opponent. The tigers will then proceed in a formation formation to pin down the opponent, sinking their claws and teeth into the legs, and upper body of their opponent (tigers may attack by biting into the lower ribs and kidney areas, the pectoral, arm and/or shoulder regions...will be specified by caster). The victim experiences several hundred lbs of force applied to them not to mention a powerful jaw strength, pinning them to the ground. The victim will naturally topple over in the real world from the illusion and the perceived force applied to him.
~Can only be taught by Reborn
~ Jutsu lasts 2 turns
~Renders victim unconscious after 2 turns from pure trauma (almost 2 tones of pressure, blood loss perceived)
~Can be used 2 times per battle

Magen: Shini Yuragi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Mind Tremor Technique)
Type: Offensive
Description: This is a technique meant to cause temporary confusion. The user will make the Dragon → Hare seals to initiate the illusion. Once cast, the victim will experience their vision to blur and appear to be as if it were being shaken and spun around in a very chaotic manor. The victim's chakra will be disrupted in their brain to a point where the damage causes a slight tremor in their brain, which will also result in a severe headache. The headache mixed in with the vision distortion will cause the victim to be very unbalanced while trapped in this illusion and also makes it difficult for them to focus while affected by this technique.
~Can be used 4 times per battle
~The inability for the victim to focus completely due to the severe headache and vision equilibrium distortion means they can't focus on techniques above S-rank while in the state of this technique and will have difficulty standing and moving
~This technique lasts 2 turns, after the second turn, the victim will succumb to vomiting as the stress becomes too much of them, the inducing of vomit will be the breaking factor.
~The user of this technique can't use genjutsu for the next 3 turns after this jutsu is cast.
~The user cannot use any other genjutsu while this technique is active nor can he use techniques above A-rank
I see the dark side in you U_U

- Illusionary Technique: Manifest Rising Tiger Technique
  • Interpretation: Well, it's basically an illusion where the target is made to believe that the user has summoned several tigers because of the string of handseals used to perform the jutsu. But it does not end there, the illusion has a second phase, where the tigers than proceed to attack the target pouncing on him like prey - sinking their claws and teeth into the target's body. The immense pain that ensues is equivalent to several hundred lbs of force applied to them which makes sense since tigers in real life have powerful jaws capable of crushing bone - this immense pain, furthers the realism of the jutsu. However, their are certain points within the illusion where the target can recognize that it is an illusion.
  • Situation: It can be used as an opening move, to distract the opponent while you either run away or launch a series of jutsus at him (preferably from a different angle from where the tigers are attacking him from). So, once he's preoccupied with the tigers from below, attack him from above or behind, etc. or perform some supplementary jutsus eg. clones, chakra sensing rain, mist, etc. So this is primarily used to divert the target's attention, but it also has the capacity to take him out as well - but this won't work on more experienced fighters. I guess it could also prevent him from going underground.
- Demonic Illusion: Mind Tremor Technique
  • Interpretation: Basically, makes the target really dizzy to the point where he is unable to move swiftly and giving him a major headache - in a way, making him him feel sick. It's is used more as a supplementary move compared to the previous genjutsu - it distracts him, disorientates him and makes him unable to focus on high-rank jutsus.
  • Situation: I actually think this'll be nice going up against a taijutsu user i.e. someone who moves around alot, disorientating them can turn out to be very beneficial. Just have to be careful of chakra sensors though. But probably the illusion's best use is to somehow "setup" the target or force him to use F-rank jutsus and use this illusion in conjunction with your other moves to disallow him from using it in his counter. This will also be good against nuke spammers >.> Also, you can use this when you yourself have up'ed the pace of the battle e.g. you just activated some kind of mode, special fuin seal, etc. and you use this illusion to further disadvantage your opponent.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see the dark side in you U_U

- Illusionary Technique: Manifest Rising Tiger Technique
  • Interpretation: Well, it's basically an illusion where the target is made to believe that the user has summoned several tigers because of the string of handseals used to perform the jutsu. But it does not end there, the illusion has a second phase, where the tigers than proceed to attack the target pouncing on him like prey - sinking their claws and teeth into the target's body. The immense pain that ensues is equivalent to several hundred lbs of force applied to them which makes sense since tigers in real life have powerful jaws capable of crushing bone - this immense pain, furthers the realism of the jutsu. However, their are certain points within the illusion where the target can recognize that it is an illusion.
  • Situation: It can be used as an opening move, to distract the opponent while you either run away or launch a series of jutsus at him (preferably from a different angle from where the tigers are attacking him from). So, once he's preoccupied with the tigers from below, attack him from above or behind, etc. or perform some supplementary jutsus eg. clones, chakra sensing rain, mist, etc. So this is primarily used to divert the target's attention, but it also has the capacity to take him out as well - but this won't work on more experienced fighters. I guess it could also prevent him from going underground.
- Demonic Illusion: Mind Tremor Technique
  • Interpretation: Basically, makes the target really dizzy to the point where he is unable to move swiftly and giving him a major headache - in a way, making him him feel sick. It's is used more as a supplementary move compared to the previous genjutsu - it distracts him, disorientates him and makes him unable to focus on high-rank jutsus.
  • Situation: I actually think this'll be nice going up against a taijutsu user i.e. someone who moves around alot, disorientating them can turn out to be very beneficial. Just have to be careful of chakra sensors though. But probably the illusion's best use is to somehow "setup" the target or force him to use F-rank jutsus and use this illusion in conjunction with your other moves to disallow him from using it in his counter. This will also be good against nuke spammers >.> Also, you can use this when you yourself have up'ed the pace of the battle e.g. you just activated some kind of mode, special fuin seal, etc. and you use this illusion to further disadvantage your opponent.
Alright, you're correct with both now I'm going to give you some key points about them

Manifest Rising Tiger

• You have four tigers at your disposal capable of rendering your opponent immobile. You need to specify where and on what points of the body you have each tiger jump on and bite/apply force. What I mean is: (example) Tiger one leaps on the back and bites down on the right shoulder, Tiger two and three lay on his arms and tiger four bites down on the thighs. This way you're specific and make sure your opponent can't move those parts of the body to use kai or try to use pain.
  • Also remember to exploit the affects of this illusion. Four grown adult tigers with the equivalent of 500lbs each, your opponent should collaps as he should feel all that preassure toppling over. I doubt even somebody like the Raikage could sustain four large tigers with with claws and teeth bringing them down. I understand he's a large musclar man but those tigers are large and powerful as well and have their own body mass and weight to pull with as well. So when your oppponent releases (if they do) they will be on the ground and there are many exploitations for that
Mind Tremor

This technique also messes with your opponent's vision. They won't be able to see straight or focus straight for that matter. Like you said, good for taijutsu even against Hyuuga and other dojutsu users to try to get them unable to focus on your techniques effectivly.

Finally here's a strategy i like to use. Due to the recent advancements in the Genjutsu cirriculum, with Kai now being able to break A-ranked techniques for Sannin Ranked members and above, since Kai can only be used twice, these techniques are best used after you force them to use Kai both thimes, meaning use basic rudementary genjutsu at first as bait to get them to waste the chakra and then they will be forced to release through pain or if they have a summon or clones out. You want to keep your opponents free of clones or summonings, make it a one on one when you use these techniques for maximum advantage. Now

*Makes two clones*

Use these techniques on my two lightning clones. I suggest you hurry

*My clones come at you with lightning enhanced blades*

Reactions: McKnockout

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, you're correct with both now I'm going to give you some key points about them

Manifest Rising Tiger

• You have four tigers at your disposal capable of rendering your opponent immobile. You need to specify where and on what points of the body you have each tiger jump on and bite/apply force. What I mean is: (example) Tiger one leaps on the back and bites down on the right shoulder, Tiger two and three lay on his arms and tiger four bites down on the thighs. This way you're specific and make sure your opponent can't move those parts of the body to use kai or try to use pain.
  • Also remember to exploit the affects of this illusion. Four grown adult tigers with the equivalent of 500lbs each, your opponent should collaps as he should feel all that preassure toppling over. I doubt even somebody like the Raikage could sustain four large tigers with with claws and teeth bringing them down. I understand he's a large musclar man but those tigers are large and powerful as well and have their own body mass and weight to pull with as well. So when your oppponent releases (if they do) they will be on the ground and there are many exploitations for that
Mind Tremor

This technique also messes with your opponent's vision. They won't be able to see straight or focus straight for that matter. Like you said, good for taijutsu even against Hyuuga and other dojutsu users to try to get them unable to focus on your techniques effectivly.

Finally here's a strategy i like to use. Due to the recent advancements in the Genjutsu cirriculum, with Kai now being able to break A-ranked techniques for Sannin Ranked members and above, since Kai can only be used twice, these techniques are best used after you force them to use Kai both thimes, meaning use basic rudementary genjutsu at first as bait to get them to waste the chakra and then they will be forced to release through pain or if they have a summon or clones out. You want to keep your opponents free of clones or summonings, make it a one on one when you use these techniques for maximum advantage. Now

*Makes two clones*

Use these techniques on my two lightning clones. I suggest you hurry

*My clones come at you with lightning enhanced blades*
Nice, nice.
You're gonna be a sensei one day.

*As your clones rush at me I swiftly perform four handseals (Hare → Boar → Dog → Tiger), inserting my chakra into one of your clones which induces a genjutsu on him - suddenly, he sees four large tigers rise out of the ground beneath him which proceed to pounce onto him, pinning him to the ground. One tiger launches itself towards his right thigh (the inner side), one latches onto his back and the other two latch onto his left arm (one biting his forearm, possibly breaking it while the other crushes his hand) - all the tigers maul your clone. The large amount of pain and force causes the clone to topple over his feet, stopping in his tracks and dispersing him.

Without wasting a moment, I perform two more handseals targeting your other clone with yet another illusion in which his vision is suddenly shaken and spun around in a very chaotic manner i.e. the world around him seems to spin around him viciously, stopping in his track and disorientating him easily. With him stopped in his track, he then begins to experience an acute migraine which causes so much pain to him that it gets to a point where he is dispersed due to the pain.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice, nice.
You're gonna be a sensei one day.

*As your clones rush at me I swiftly perform four handseals (Hare → Boar → Dog → Tiger), inserting my chakra into one of your clones which induces a genjutsu on him - suddenly, he sees four large tigers rise out of the ground beneath him which proceed to pounce onto him, pinning him to the ground. One tiger launches itself towards his right thigh (the inner side), one latches onto his back and the other two latch onto his left arm (one biting his forearm, possibly breaking it while the other crushes his hand) - all the tigers maul your clone. The large amount of pain and force causes the clone to topple over his feet, stopping in his tracks and dispersing him.

Without wasting a moment, I perform two more handseals targeting your other clone with yet another illusion in which his vision is suddenly shaken and spun around in a very chaotic manner i.e. the world around him seems to spin around him viciously, stopping in his track and disorientating him easily. With him stopped in his track, he then begins to experience an acute migraine which causes so much pain to him that it gets to a point where he is dispersed due to the pain.
Aww :blush: No I won't :blush: not any time soon at least xd but thanks ^^

*I watch my clones run at you from mind range, with their lightning charged blades. I see you preform the four seals for the first technqiue and the clone heading to your right suddenly stops in his place and he falls to his side hollering in pain. He makes contact with the ground fast and he suddenly disperses into a large spark of electricity from the damage he believes himself to feel.

My other clone, non-hesitant in his proceeding towards you continues on and makes it close range just after you complete the last seal for the second technique. All of a sudden my clone stops and begins to wobble on his feet, disoriented and he drops to a knee and begins to hold his head and then he suddenly disperses into lightning.*

Very good, I also have a another piece of advice for you. It's something I was pondering and I'm going to ask about. I'm unsure if it's been done before but if it's possible it would be a very useful aspect for the timeframe rule.....hmmm as a matter of fact I'll get back to you on if once I confirm it since I don't want to give away the secret. But you're going to need to pinky promise that you wont' tell anybody >< Mums the wordxd

Well your training is complete I thank you for your time to teach my your techniques and I hope to put them to good use ^^

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aww :blush: No I won't :blush: not any time soon at least xd but thanks ^^

*I watch my clones run at you from mind range, with their lightning charged blades. I see you preform the four seals for the first technqiue and the clone heading to your right suddenly stops in his place and he falls to his side hollering in pain. He makes contact with the ground fast and he suddenly disperses into a large spark of electricity from the damage he believes himself to feel.

My other clone, non-hesitant in his proceeding towards you continues on and makes it close range just after you complete the last seal for the second technique. All of a sudden my clone stops and begins to wobble on his feet, disoriented and he drops to a knee and begins to hold his head and then he suddenly disperses into lightning.*

Very good, I also have a another piece of advice for you. It's something I was pondering and I'm going to ask about. I'm unsure if it's been done before but if it's possible it would be a very useful aspect for the timeframe rule.....hmmm as a matter of fact I'll get back to you on if once I confirm it since I don't want to give away the secret. But you're going to need to pinky promise that you wont' tell anybody >< Mums the wordxd

Well your training is complete I thank you for your time to teach my your techniques and I hope to put them to good use ^^
I have no doubt about it ^^

-Pinky promises-
You have my word. So we're kinda like partners in crime, me likey :cool:.
Actually, I want to discuss some things with you as well.

Likewise! I really like your training method and I too will put your technique to good use.