Reason why I am not excited for new chapters anymore.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The series is going downhill and fast. I'm find myself not being as excited as I was before, before I was really excited for a new chapter to come out. Nowdays i'm just "meh, it's wednesday so I should prolly check out Naruto" or I won't bother to read it at all and I just read couple of chapters at once. Same thing happened with Bleach, I don't follow that series anymore.

I think the main reason for me is that the war keeps dragging n and dragging. For me it has been boring from day one, nothing new has basically happened and everyone knew that Madara would come out eventually. Tobi being Obito was even bigger disappointment, almost illogical and stupid at least I had a good laugh at that one. Now.. Suddenly some Ashura guy and Indra show up out of nowhere, just to give Naruto and Sasuke a reason to 'power up' so they can take on Madara, that's just so friggin predictable and cheesy. The guys were not mentioned before, nor were they known off it's almost as Kishi is running out of ideas and coming up with random stuff just to milk off last money from the series. He will probably will come up with a random reason for Sasuke to turn on Konoha, who knows maybe I am wrong and the series will finally end soon.

I find myself being more excited for Shingeki no kyojin and Toriko. Maybe it is just me.

Chīkara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the juubi troll? :hyper:
The Juubi being nothing more than a mere pet for Obito and Madara to gain power ups.

I was hyped when they introduced the Juubi but at the end of the day the juubi himself
Was nothing but a fodder compared to a 1 eyed Uchiha.

Ayzii

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True .. I watch this series because I know on wednesday chapters coming and I just turn pages ..last chapter was a bit excited for me because I am hoping to see some old naruto fights ( chunin exams and zabuza and other )

The Dreamer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'd like to see you come up with a mind blowing chapter in one week. Kishi barely has anytime to think due to his deadlines. And the manga is just fine. The problem you have is that not everything happened the way you wanted. Things are going to get better...

Reactions: Colonel Armstrong

fuuton

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

hope we get some awesome taijutsu fight in the upcoming chapters such as this..
days where kunai and taijutsu was useful and awesome..

Edit: couldnt find an eng sub video :p

Last edited:

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't agree with you but I guess we can't all like the same things. In any case, about Obito thing I don't find it illogical because it is extremely interesting to see how the biggest villain can derive from an once child kid. Now the problem with Obito is that most people just search his character in depth because they say that all he did was because of Rin, like he was some crazy pedo while in fact he did it for the purity that was lost for no reason. Also, unless you experience the loneliness the same way he did while he was with Madara and the whole brain washing, you can't really see things from his perspective. As for Indra and Ashura well they had been depicted since Tobi's story so it's not like a random as*pull since the same way the sage has been depicted, they as well finally appeared. In fact on the contrary it gives a precise explanation as to how you awaken the rinnegan and why Madara specifcially from all the people decided to try to hashirama's chakra.

Lastly, you made a comparison with Attack on Titan which is not something that can really be compared. Let me remind you of: Naruto is at its ending while Attack on Titan at its beginning, therefore it has many space for new things and a lot of developement. Also attack on titan comes once in a mounth and so it has around 4 times the number of pages a usual naruto chapter has. That being said, it's impossible not to see some developement in 46 pages. If you were indeed were to read naruto once a mounth and that means 4 chapters in a row, then you would find the excitement and developement that you want exactly because the "slow-pace" thing wouldn't be so obvious to you.

P.S Comparing Naruto to Bleach? Dafuq, there people are turned into cookies and can use sky rockets out from their asses XD