Reason for Naruto Shippuden Fillers 2015 (TGs2?)

rahuld918

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just made a discovery. It must probably be a coincidence. Studio Pierrot, the animation studio producing the Naruto series had started producing Naruto filler episodes since the beginning of this year. Is it because they concentrating more on Tokyo Ghoul season 2? Tokyo Ghoul season 2 started just about the same time Shipudden went filler. Studio Pierrot is renowned for several worldwide popular anime series, such as Naruto, Bleach, YuYu Hakusho, Tokyo Ghoul, Beelzebub, Great Teacher Onizuka and several others. Tokyo Ghoul season 2 is expected to end in five weeks, about time Shippuden went back to its main story. Looking back this has happened before. Bleach, went to fillers when Shipudden entered the Pain arc. Another reason could be the anime catching up with the manga, but not this time. Naruto manga was already over in November. Moreover Tokyo Ghoul season 2 is not directly following the manga and the manga creator of Tokyo Ghoul, Ishida Sui, is working with Pierrot at the moment in altering the story. Coincidence?

Last edited:

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I said it before and I'll say it again with my previous quote:

lol have you seen this filler arc especially this latest episode because it seem you don't know the current situation we're in. I highly doubt it's gonna end in 5 more weeks especially we still have desert phase, preliminary phase, final phase, and Akatsuki still has to do something. The pacing in this filler are extremely slow.

rahuld918

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said it before and I'll say it again with my previous quote:
Well we will just have to see mate.

Yea I have seen, I follow naruto every week. So I DAMN WELL know the situation. I meant the filler will end by April or late April, after Studio Pierrot is done with Tokyo Ghoul. And this isn't part 1 naruto, there may be no prelims. Its the final stage after desert most probably and Akatsuki doesn't have to pull shit, this filler is not cannon to the story.

KomaXD47

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SMH Why do people believe that the filler is ending in April. That's when production for the Bolt movie will begin going to effect and all the talented animators will be gone. I doubt they're going to go back to cannon any time soon especially with how much they're stretching the demon desert phase of the exam. Also the animators who do Tokyo Ghoul are completely different to the ones who do Naruto that has nothing to do with why the fillers are occurring now.