Senju clan24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you recall it was said that the reaper death seal was an INCOMPLETE jutsu... Wouldnt it be cool if that jutsu was mastered in Naruto got his dad back and the third Hokage and keep in mind that Minato would be a jinchuricki :eek: i think this will happen before the manga ends... what do you think

Kirin Rei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it has been stated by jiraiya i think i would have to look it up but it was stated
Yes, Jiraiya talked about a jutsu and told Naruto not to use it, but it was never stated that it was Shiki Fuujin.
Heck, I'm honestly starting to think that Kishi forgot about that panel. It has never been mentioned again.

Senju clan24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, Jiraiya talked about a jutsu and told Naruto not to use it, but it was never stated that it was Shiki Fuujin.
Heck, I'm honestly starting to think that Kishi forgot about that panel. It has never been mentioned again.
I believe that minato created it and taught it to sarutobi and perfecting the reaper death seal is how naruto will surpass the fourth and that is what jiraiya said

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you recall it was said that the reaper death seal was an INCOMPLETE jutsu... Wouldnt it be cool if that jutsu was mastered in Naruto got his dad back and the third Hokage and keep in mind that Minato would be a jinchuricki :eek: i think this will happen before the manga ends... what do you think
The death demon seal is a complete jutsu , I don't remember anybody saying that and and naruto can't use it because he is a jinchuuriki but the could be a seal where naruto makes a deal to can a there power or use them in some edo way. To be honest i doubt that happening just because naruto already has what those ppl have, what he needs is jutsu not power and the only jutsu laying around rt now is FTG and maybe some uzumaki jutsu