Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

>says that hard work is irrelevant, and that genetics/bloodlines are all that matters
>gets his ass kicked by the child of prophecy who also has incredible genetics and is the son of the previous hokage
>the message we're supposed to take away from this is that hard work actually does matter
>Naruto Uzumaki fans are ok with this

Ahahahaha, what's the problem with that blonde guys fanbase? :lmao:

Reactions: Kakooli

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto was nowhere near the loser Neji thought he was, but had he not "opposed his destiny", he more than likely would've ended up a total failure. I think the message still kinda works, even if it is nowhere near as crystal clear as before.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
#1: dumb-asses think because naruto's dad was hokage he was entitled to the position which is false.

#2: Naruto Worked Very hard to get to the position he was in from a complete weakling to a badass that even surpassed the hokages before +sasuke his rival.

#3:Naruto and sasuke just destined to rival/fight each which came through that's all (long family freud crap).

But ofc idiots like yourself ignore that and continue yapping crap.

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree that Naruto only got where he was because of destiny and his OP abilities. I mean look at the fight Naruto had with Neji. Neji completely outclassed Naruto and was clearly the better fighter that deserved to win but Naruto won because the Kyubi chakra allowed him to continue to fight when he should have been beat. Plus how much credit can he get for everything he has done when he is just the reincarnate of Ashura which pretty much assured he would ultimately be a good guy that is powerful and successful in the long run regardless of how he seemed to start out.

I don't care enough, tbh.

Also, I think Neji's death was poetic.

Dies by his own free will yet still fulfills his destiny. Like a tragic hero.
No Neji's death was stupid and sad. What would have been Poetic story wise would have been Hinata dying for Neji which would have reversed the trend of the branch family dying for the main family. That would have showed that things had changed and then Neji could have led the Hyuga and changed them for the better in the future.

Last edited:

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree that Naruto only got where he was because of destiny and his OP abilities. I mean look at the fight Naruto had with Neji. Neji completely outclassed Naruto and was clearly the better fighter that deserved to win but Naruto won because the Kyubi chakra allowed him to continue to fight when he should have been beat. Plus how much credit can he get for everything he has done when he is just the reincarnate of Ashura which pretty much assured he would ultimately be a good guy that is powerful and successful in the long run regardless of how he seemed to start out.

No Neji's death was stupid and sad. What would have been Poetic story wise would have been Hinata dying for Neji which would have reversed the trend of the branch family dying for the main family. That would have showed that things had changed and then Neji could have led the Hyuga and changed them for the better in the future.
idiot right here ^

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
idiot right here ^
Pretty much. :sdo:
#1: dumb-asses think because naruto's dad was hokage he was entitled to the position which is false.

#2: Naruto Worked Very hard to get to the position he was in from a complete weakling to a badass that even surpassed the hokages before +sasuke his rival.

#3:Naruto and sasuke just destined to rival/fight each which came through that's all (long family freud crap).

But ofc idiots like yourself ignore that and continue yapping crap.
Agreed.
Let's not forget Gai came very close to killing a God tier and did so purely through hard work.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing that was truly destined for Naruto was that he would bring the Tailed Beasts together and fight a person with powerful eyes.

In terms of his path, it was said that he could bring great destruction or bring the world together.

But systematically those predictions don't even last long anyway.

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing that was truly destined for Naruto was that he would bring the Tailed Beasts together and fight a person with powerful eyes.

In terms of his path, it was said that he could bring great destruction or bring the world together.

But systematically those predictions don't even last long anyway.
No Naruto as the reincarnate of Ashura was always going to be a good guy that cared about people and worked with his friends.

idiot right here ^
You should look in a mirror.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

>says that hard work is irrelevant, and that genetics/bloodlines are all that matters
>gets his ass kicked by the child of prophecy who also has incredible genetics and is the son of the previous hokage
>the message we're supposed to take away from this is that hard work actually does matter
>Naruto Uzumaki fans are ok with this

Ahahahaha, what's the problem with that blonde guys fanbase? :lmao:
That apparently Neji was a dumb ass. How could he say that when he worked hard himself.

Momoshiki did it better=D