Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
About a month ago I saw this image of Game of Thrones' characters ordered by high and thought of making a similar one with the characters of Naruto.

You must be registered for see images
I started editing an image, but in some cases the size of the characters seemed sorta unrealistic. . . or was it just me? So I made only a prototype, with a small portion of characters that cover sizes from the tallest to the shortest one, and wanted see what you guys think of it.

So. . . does the sizes seem reasonable. . . well, for Manga characters at least. . . ? :hmm:

PS: In my everyday life I use "centimeters" as an unit of length, but I decided that for doing this it was easier to use "feet". :yeah:

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, Bran isn't even standing. That's just hilarious.

I feel like Han and Fuguki should be bumped up a tad. I just feel like Kisame's too close in height to Han, for being over a foot shorter then him.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isn't Ohnoki only double the size of the frog?
LOL! No, that would make him too small. :yeah:

Asians can grow up to 8.1??
Damn
Asians have one of the tallest people in the world, realistically speaking. . . and overall the shortest I guess. :yeah:

Lmao, Bran isn't even standing. That's just hilarious.

I feel like Han and Fuguki should be bumped up a tad. I just feel like Kisame's too close in height to Han, for being over a foot shorter then him.
Yeah, but as I said these are the official numbers.

Look at Kisame staring up at Fuguki on this page. It's prette clear that he is much taller than him. :yeah:

PS: Did you noticed Hodor's pixelated balls? :yay:

I always thought Jugo was the tallest.
By revealed sizes until the Fourth Databook, he was. Now his is number seven (6.6 ft) as I can see.

Reactions: Kirokill

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL! No, that would make him too small. :yeah:

Asians have one of the tallest people in the world, realistically speaking. . . and overall the shortest I guess. :yeah:

Yeah, but as I said these are the official numbers.

Look at Kisame staring up at Fuguki on this page. It's prette clear that he is much taller than him. :yeah:

PS: Did you noticed Hodor's pixelated balls? :yay:

By revealed sizes until the Fourth Databook, he was. Now his is number seven (6.6 ft) as I can see.
I get the height difference, I just thought that it'd be bigger in the image you have.

Ay man, I was too busy looking at a naked Khaleesi. But whoever made that size chart was just too much, blurred out giant balls, lmao.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I get the height difference, I just thought that it'd be bigger in the image you have.

Ay man, I was too busy looking at a naked Khaleesi. But whoever made that size chart was just too much, blurred out giant balls, lmao.
There are nine squares from the bottom to top. One square = one feet. I arrange them by this method. And I see what you were trying to say. :yeah: