+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry for the last reply had family problems.

As your false darkness come towards me my lighting clone uses a fasle dark spear to clash and stop yours. while my clone stops the attack i run towards your clones i pull out a scroll quickly and channel my katon chakra which makes a large fire dragon rise and hit the floor in front of your clones quickly not knowing what to expect the dragon explodes causing your clones to be destroyed. then behind the dragon i run around towards you channeling my katon chakra and wind chakra in my left hand and when i come towards you i spin clock wise and lay my left hand on your chest with the flame rasengan hitting you leaving a hole in your chest, with intense flames that also burn your skin before impact from the flames .

but you neglected my fire jutsu that destroyed the clones. your clones can't make a move if i finished them already.

Last edited:

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-at the moment i notice you running towards me after getting rid of my clones, i quickly cast an illusion upon you without you knowing making you believe that you are still traveling towards me but in reality you are traveling in circles. as soon as you begin to travel in circles i cover you in magnetism chakra. i then follow thru by touching two summoning seals, one on each of my wrist allowing me to instantly summon two open fuma shuriken which i throw in two different directions one after another. as you are covered in magnetic chakra the shuriken will automatically hone in on you and come from different angle right after each other making it much more difficult to avoid.-

this will end you!

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A(all metal thrown at opponent hits them and causes +2 damage for each one that lands)
Description: Turns your opponent into a living magnet.

i stop running mid-range and slam my hands instantly on the ground and let lighting discharge through the ground straight towards you and hits you paralyzing you and then i breath in channeling chakra and exhale fire that goes towards you while your immobilized and engulfs you in flames.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Last edited:

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i stop running mid-range and slam my hands instantly on the ground and let lighting discharge through the ground straight towards you and hits you paralyzing you and then i breath in channeling chakra and exhale fire that goes towards you while your immobilized and engulfs you in flames.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.
-carefully observing your movement i notice you doing handseals i then prepare myself by sending earth chakra in to the ground. i then see my opponent place his hands on the ground. i realize that he plans to do something with the ground so i cause a pillar of earth to rise from under my feet resulting in me being propelled to the air as your raiton jutsu travels and clashes with the pillar in place of where i was. pretty sure you're following my movement as i am launch into the air i quickly disrupt the electromagnetic field around your brain which stops you from moving as you breath in for your next jutsu. as you are paralyze i then cause water to imprison you in an orb of water leaving you trapped. i then throw 4 tagged kunai at the ground in front of you exploding on impact badly wounding you. i then land safely in mid range from you.-

now you're mine!! hehehehehehe!!

Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Damage Points: N/A
Description: Stops opponent from moving by messing with their minds electromagnetic fields.

Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as your jutsu tries to control my moment i channel lighting chakra into myself jolting myself enough to give myself movement back i then condense wind chakra and release it from my body blowing away the water jutsu that you have done. quickly i suck in wind using chakra to pull you while you in the air coming down to land and then shot a large bullet of air win at you hitting you critcially.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

(the second attack is made while your jumping off the pillar to land on the floor)