Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looks like we both have the lightning armor jutsu.
But unfortunately, lightning was the worst jutsu you could possibly use in this situation. The seven Fuubakudans end up hitting your Lightning Dragon. Since lightning beats earth the earth shell breaks open unleashing vast ammounts of violent winds atacking you. Since wind bets lightning it overpowers your dragon and your armor severly harming you and cutting you up. Ading to that, the wind increased the fire which youn are in the center of also burning you severly. Its over.^^
hehehe right.....I have gone threw harsher damage than this Madara *spits out blodd*

uses *(Suiton:Takitsubo)-Water Style:Waterfall Basin (too wash out all the fire)*

this time Madara I am not gonna lose alone it will end up a draw

uses *Ice Release: Double Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm (Hyoton: Daikokuryubo Fusetsu) (This jutsu creates two icy black dragon with red eyes that is shot towards the opponent. The dragons change path and sprial towards the opponent allowing for a semi-homing attack. After impact it explodes creating a snow storm falling from the sky)*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zanji, its over. First of all let me explain to you what Fuubakudan is. It is a hollow condensed sphere of earth that has extreme ammounts of condensed air in it that when released does similar damage like rasenshuriken except weaker leaving you with hundreds of cuts and even a deep one or two. Second of all, with the explosion the fire around you which by now would have started to burn you since you stayed in the same spot got a lot stronger because of the explosion and burned you ontop of all of those cuts.
Third of all, I used Uses Katon: Ensho (Heat Wave) which warmed up the environment greatly so to use that attack you would first have to cool it down again. I dont see how your able to go on after that.:D

Your first mistake was not getting out of the huge fire you made. Your second one was taking Doton: Fuubakudan attack when you had no idea what it was. You should've taken them out with a long range attack, especially if you don't know what that jutsu does. I thin i now know why you lose to me and why a lot of people lose to othes. Its because they worry more about attacking then defending. If you defend yourself before attacking and make sure you can't get hit then you'll almost never lose.^^

kvnmrn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zanji, its over. First of all let me explain to you what Fuubakudan is. It is a hollow condensed sphere of earth that has extreme ammounts of condensed air in it that when released does similar damage like rasenshuriken except weaker leaving you with hundreds of cuts and even a deep one or two. Second of all, with the explosion the fire around you which by now would have started to burn you since you stayed in the same spot got a lot stronger because of the explosion and burned you ontop of all of those cuts.
Third of all, I used Uses Katon: Ensho (Heat Wave) which warmed up the environment greatly so to use that attack you would first have to cool it down again. I dont see how your able to go on after that.:D

Your first mistake was not getting out of the huge fire you made. Your second one was taking Doton: Fuubakudan attack when you had no idea what it was. You should've taken them out with a long range attack, especially if you don't know what that jutsu does. I thin i now know why you lose to me and why a lot of people lose to othes. Its because they worry more about attacking then defending. If you defend yourself before attacking and make sure you can't get hit then you'll almost never lose.^^
Yes, i always prioritise defense

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*cheers for Zanji in my bunny costume*
Go Zanji!! Go, Go, Go Zanji!!!
*sits on the side and crosses legs*
Oh and go Madara!!! But you didnt comment me back...-.-
Go Madara too!!!! Your hot!!!

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looks like we both have the lightning armor jutsu.
But unfortunately, lightning was the worst jutsu you could possibly use in this situation. The seven Fuubakudans end up hitting your Lightning Dragon. Since lightning beats earth the earth shell breaks open unleashing vast ammounts of violent winds atacking you. Since wind bets lightning it overpowers your dragon and your armor severly harming you and cutting you up. Ading to that, the wind increased the fire which youn are in the center of also burning you severly. Its over.^^
O_O

OH MAMA!

And I thought I was good O_O

Tttt..terrific battle, sensei O_O

Last edited: