Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello NB people. I just randomly bumped inti this video on youtube and thought it was hilarious, so thought to share it with you

and here is some more

What do you think ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Scorps

Last

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing about his show that i find amusing is the videos not his jokes cus the are 75% of the time super lame.

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's awesome but can't we all find him by ourselves from youtube? No need to post them here and get hated by the haters
He's the most subscribed on youtube, he got past nigahiga a while ago. I don't see a problem in everyone finding him, his videos are in most viewed anyways.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's the most subscribed on youtube, he got past nigahiga a while ago. I don't see a problem in everyone finding him, his videos are in most viewed anyways.
If that's true why post the videos here if you can find him from youtube that easily. I don't mind him posting the videos here, but it's eyesore to see people like Last tell their opinions when no-one gives a fuck if he doesn't like it

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that's true why post the videos here if you can find him from youtube that easily. I don't mind him posting the videos here, but it's eyesore to see people like Last tell their opinions when no-one gives a fuck if he doesn't like it
Just decide already. You posted your complain comment before Last's comment.

And what's the point hating peope who post their opinions to threads, no point.
You're just making big noise from, nothing... : /

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just decide already. You posted your complain comment before Last's comment.

And what's the point hating peope who post their opinions to threads, no point.
You're just making big noise from, nothing... : /
I don't hate people's opinions. All I asked was that what is the point of posting into thread where group of people shows their like towards for example Sasuke if you so hate him and it will only result flaming?

Egdvdfz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't find him funny at all. It pains me to say this but Fred is better. Hold your flames because I have this

You must be registered for see images

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't find him funny at all. It pains me to say this but Fred is better. Hold your flames because I have this

You must be registered for see images
*burns the shield to ashes*

Say that again?

And someone above said Nigahiga,how can you even like that dude,at this point,he is on my Top 10 Most Hated list,right above JB.

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont see why, hattin rwj. Seriously, even his joke didnt tickle your funny bones thats not meant u gt to hate him. At least, I finds his video, interesting and he really got a humor. He isnt someone who wanted to make a joke but fail in the end.