Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I refuse to play sword and shield due to no national dex. I'm a monotype ghost dueler, always have been . It's just my personality like in Yu-Gi-Oh I only use zombies. In sword and shield im not even sure there is 6 non legendary ghost Pokemon though viable ones for that. But here's my team for usum

All my Pokemon are level 100 ev trained and hyper trained with Max ivs except Aegislash who has a 1 iv speed stat cause I always need him to go second.

But here they are

1) Golurk: adamant, iron fist, leftovers
Max hp evs, max attack Evs, the rest in defense
A)shadow punch
B)thunder punch
C)stealth rock
D) ice punch

2) Aegislash (my favorite Pokemon and my main, this is to me as Pikachu is to ash): brave, stance change, lagging tail(I use brave to give him more hit power as his main stab is sacred sword, but he also has very good special attack so I run shadow ball as well for anyone resistant to sacred sword)
Max hp evs, max special defense evs, the rest in defense(I max special instead of regular because if they hit your Kings shield their attack is lowered anyways, so you need special defense to tank special attackers.
A) Kings shield
B) sacred sword
C) toxic (when u use this u stay in shield form too, gg)
D) shadow ball

3) alolan marowak: adamant, lightning rod, thick club (I use lightning rod instead of rockhead because while taking no recoil from a flare blitz is awesome, being immune to a whole entire type, plus basically immune to fire, and two other types already because of ghost is beyond good)
Max hp evs, max attack Evs, the rest in special defense (I max his attack stats instead of his speed stat because he's so slow already the Pokemon you would outspeed really isn't all that worth it, especially when you can have more attack than any other non legendary in the entire game.)
A) earthquake
B) low kick
C) fire punch(flare blitz if u want rockhead)
D) shadow bone

4) Decidueye: jolly to outspeed the other starters, overgrow because it's ha sucks, decidium Z
Max attack Evs, max speed evs, the rest in hp
A) roost
B) spirit shackle
C) brave bird
D) leaf blade

5) mimikyu: jolly because it tanks a hit anyways so it doesn't need more hp especially when It would still be a ohko to most Pokemon still, disguise, muscle band(or life orb which honestly is better)
Max speed evs, max attack Evs, and the rest in hp
A) shadow claw
B)play rough
C) leech life
D) swords dance(so good since u can set it up for free basically on first turn)

6) Gengar: timid, cursed body/shadow tag when he megas, gengarite
Max speed evs, max special attack, the rest in hp
A) substitute
B) thunder bolt
C) sludge bomb
D) shadow ball

What do u guys think?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate having legendaries on my team too. It just doesn't feel natural for a 10yo to be commanding a being that created time or the universe.
And it's always soooooo satisfying slapping a legendary with non legendary Pokemon. And yo I actually added protect to my Golurk so that the first turn he can attack, then at the end of the turn gain life with left overs and then next turn use protect and get free life with leftovers again, then attack next turn and repeat. How do u like that.?? I'd change stealth rock for it and maybe add stealth rock to marowak and only use it in situations where I know he can tank a hit

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And it's always soooooo satisfying slapping a legendary with non legendary Pokemon. And yo I actually added protect to my Golurk so that the first turn he can attack, then at the end of the turn gain life with left overs and then next turn use protect and get free life with leftovers again, then attack next turn and repeat. How do u like that.?? I'd change stealth rock for it and maybe add stealth rock to marowak and only use it in situations where I know he can tank a hit
I think Stealth Rock is better. Protect assumes your enemy will attack, but the strongest strats I've seen have had heavy usage of stat-enhancing abilities. The moment anyone catches onto your strat, you'll essentially be skipping your turn while your enemies set up more favorably by swapping their mons or just enhancing them.

Reactions: Sakazuki