-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*sits on the floor*
OK. *places one hand on back
Forms difficult and strange hand seals with the other hand for about three minutes straight.*

The seal will kick in, in about a minute. It will hurt A LOT. Your chakra system and mind will be through intense pain for a few minutes.

You may feel pain, but vengeance is never the answer. We'll handle your son's killer, go home and mourn him. It's what he'd prefer.
stop posting here!:mad:

Last edited:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK. *places one hand on back
Forms difficult and strange hand seals with the other hand for about three minutes straight.*

The seal will kick in, in about a minute. It will hurt A LOT. Your chakra system and mind will be through intense pain for a few minutes.

stop posting here!:mad:
Hai, sensei. Don't worry, I've trained myself to endure severe mental and physical pain. >:|

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It kicks in right about..........................now.
The seal places itself in your mind and in the source of your chakra system which is why you will feal that incredible pain.
AAAAAAH!!!

Because I'm only like 1% not-earth, THE AREA WHERE BOTH OF THOSE THINGS ARE IS THE SAME. AND THAT AREA IS MY WANG!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But that is near to nothing.U_U
*Sits under a waterfall while maintaning a circle of Amaterasu flames around me*
....... I gots an idea.

*My clones split up into pairs of two*

*one clones makes the earth rasengan, the other focuses on extending the muddy edge chakra*

This way, I don't have to focus on maintaining the earth rasengan :p

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
....... I gots an idea.

*My clones split up into pairs of two*

*one clones makes the earth rasengan, the other focuses on extending the muddy edge chakra*

This way, I don't have to focus on maintaining the earth rasengan :p
I've told you, this is what I thin is cheating. What if you don't have the extra arm to make a shadow clone and have only one arm to make the attack.U_U
Go back to the other way.U_U