Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok Narutobase does not get mangas faster than my other connection so if you don't want to read a spoiler don't read further.

During the 3rd Raikage and Naruto fight. Naruto attempts to do the hachibi bomb or w/e he fails. Then he gets saved by that one mysterious guy. The guy connects him with Bee so that he can get information on how the 8 tails made the scar on the 3rd A. Come to find out the 3rd A = 8 tails? And that the 8 tails didn't make the scar it was A's own single spearhand that did it, that is why he felt ashamed. So Naruto finds this out and come up with a plan. He uses rasengan (saw this coming) then he goes into kumite. Then he makes the statement that he can REACT faster. Which means Kumite>Km>Sm? So ultimately Sage mode is faster than Kyuubi mode!? That's a huge contradiction in techs if you really think about it.

Back to the Rasengan. He uses NORMAL rasengan to break through A's armor. So I'm guessing there is a theory to that and my theory is:
Normal Rasengan has the strongest affinity then all the other rasengan in Naruto's arsenal.

Either way you look at it Rasengan is some BS tech....

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hard to understand and i think you're making confusions... it's not A it's the Third Raikage. About the Sage mode part it was very confusing for me as well, didn't quite understand the translation.
Also the Rasengan didn't pierce the Raikage's armor, he just used it to move the Raikage's arm and to make him stab himself.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When naruto is in sage mode hes able to sense chakra. That way he is able to predict (react) where his punch was going to be thats why he was able to dodge it not because he was moving faster. He is still the fastest in his KM but he reacts faster in SM.

Regilio

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto can sense danger faster and greater in Sage-mode than in Kyuubi-mode.

And he used the Rasengan agianst the arm (where his attack is in) of the 3th, so the 3th pierced trough his own body with his attack because the spear could break trough his shield.

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When naruto is in sage mode hes able to sense chakra. That way he is able to predict (react) where his punch was going to be thats why he was able to dodge it not because he was moving faster. He is still the fastest in his KM but he reacts faster in SM.
Wow that is gay two speed hacks.... I guess they took the best from A techs and Minato.

Erikz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this could also just be a proof that is the real naruto, and he dont want to use up the fox mode, and only need sage "buff"

i would like to think that, he is thinking about not wasting chakra, and saving some
because fox, draw his only chakra
sage only bypasses his chakra

D3A

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok Narutobase does not get mangas faster than my other connection so if you don't want to read a spoiler don't read further.

During the 3rd Raikage and Naruto fight. Naruto attempts to do the hachibi bomb or w/e he fails. Then he gets saved by that one mysterious guy. The guy connects him with Bee so that he can get information on how the 8 tails made the scar on the 3rd A. Come to find out the 3rd A = 8 tails? And that the 8 tails didn't make the scar it was A's own single spearhand that did it, that is why he felt ashamed. So Naruto finds this out and come up with a plan. He uses rasengan (saw this coming) then he goes into kumite. Then he makes the statement that he can REACT faster. Which means Kumite>Km>Sm? So ultimately Sage mode is faster than Kyuubi mode!? That's a huge contradiction in techs if you really think about it.

Back to the Rasengan. He uses NORMAL rasengan to break through A's armor. So I'm guessing there is a theory to that and my theory is:
Normal Rasengan has the strongest affinity then all the other rasengan in Naruto's arsenal.

Either way you look at it Rasengan is some BS tech....
NO NO NO NO NO!!! :p
1- Sage Mode allows him to react and sense stuff, Kyuubi mode just enhances physical things like strength and speed. Sage Mode is more of a mental boost and KM is more of a physical boost. He wasnt moving faster, he just sensed when the attack was gonna come and was able to move away because of that knowledge

2- Normal Rasengan DIDNT break the armore, it pushed the Raikages arm into his chest, Raikage broke his own Armor due to the force of the rasengan and the piercing powah of his attack

:flaw::flaw::flaw:

Mark Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rasengan didn't do the trick alone , Rasengan infused by nature chakra of sage mode along with sage mode inhuman strength gave Naruto the strength to push Raikage's arm infused in lightning armor into his chest.