3rd mizukage I'm not familiar with. Which one is the strongest
tyltyl Jōnin Strategist 🧠 Regular 1,189 posts 69 reactions More Joined May 22, 2013 Messages 1,189 Reaction score 69 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #1 3rd mizukage I'm not familiar with. Which one is the strongest
Bieber Anbu Operative 🎭 Veteran 3,665 posts 292 reactions More Joined Apr 4, 2013 Messages 3,665 Reaction score 292 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #2 3rd Raikage is the strongest.
Okami15 Member 147 posts 10 reactions More Joined Apr 29, 2013 Messages 147 Reaction score 10 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #3 3rd tsuchikage ohnoki for the win
Dęvîa Puęrî Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 8,478 posts 409 reactions More Joined Dec 4, 2011 Messages 8,478 Reaction score 409 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #4 There's no third mizukage -/- I would hav to say by feats onooki wins no contest but hype I guess hurizen but still don't c why
There's no third mizukage -/- I would hav to say by feats onooki wins no contest but hype I guess hurizen but still don't c why
SoulKiller Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 12,320 posts 2,375 reactions More Joined Dec 3, 2012 Messages 12,320 Reaction score 2,375 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #5 3rd raikage hands down that guy is a beast.
Prime Rib Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 8,900 posts 208 reactions More Joined May 6, 2012 Messages 8,900 Reaction score 208 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #6 the 3rd kazekage was said to be the strongest in his village history that and the 3rd hokage
Ldude Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 6,648 posts 794 reactions More Joined Jan 8, 2012 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 794 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #7 Actually, we have seen the 3rd mizukage...Or at least heard of him. I vote 3rd raikage.
Vandenre1ch Anbu Operative 🎭 Veteran 4,256 posts 421 reactions More Joined Jun 27, 2012 Messages 4,256 Reaction score 421 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #8 Hiruzen 3rd Raikage Onoki Third Kazekage
Uzumaki Naruto2 Member 25 posts 2 reactions More Joined May 13, 2013 Messages 25 Reaction score 2 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #9 I vote for the 3rd Hokage
jiraiya lives Anbu Operative 🎭 Veteran 4,581 posts 307 reactions More Joined Jul 11, 2012 Messages 4,581 Reaction score 307 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #10 1.3rd raikage 2. oonoki 3. hiruzen 4. the other guy:|
Dęvîa Puęrî Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 8,478 posts 409 reactions More Joined Dec 4, 2011 Messages 8,478 Reaction score 409 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #11 Prime Rib said: the 3rd kazekage was said to be the strongest in his village history that and the 3rd hokage Click to expand... I'm just saying this was back when gaara fought deidara gaara is on whole diff level gaara has feats I'd put gaara> 3rd kazekage so I would have to believe for 3r kazekage to be weakest
Prime Rib said: the 3rd kazekage was said to be the strongest in his village history that and the 3rd hokage Click to expand... I'm just saying this was back when gaara fought deidara gaara is on whole diff level gaara has feats I'd put gaara> 3rd kazekage so I would have to believe for 3r kazekage to be weakest
MadaraUzamaki Member 318 posts 20 reactions More Joined May 13, 2013 Messages 318 Reaction score 20 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #12 3rd raikage took on the 8 tails multiple times. Easy choice.
muutobirama3rdraikagemizu Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 5,379 posts 235 reactions More Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 5,379 Reaction score 235 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #13 3rd raikage
RamenForMe Member 61 posts 2 reactions More Joined May 23, 2013 Messages 61 Reaction score 2 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #14 3rd raikage hiruzen onoki don't know much about the 3rd kazekage nor the 3rd mizukage.
ar1987 Member 239 posts 7 reactions More Joined May 19, 2013 Messages 239 Reaction score 7 Status Offline Activity Streak May 25, 2013 #15 3rd raikage is the strongest