Ranking the 3rd generation kages

tyltyl

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,189 posts 69 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
69
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
3rd mizukage I'm not familiar with. Which one is the strongest
 

Bieber

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,665 posts 292 reactions
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
3,665
Reaction score
292
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
3rd Raikage is the strongest.
 

Okami15

Member
147 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
147
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
3rd tsuchikage ohnoki for the win
 

Dęvîa Puęrî

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,478 posts 409 reactions
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
8,478
Reaction score
409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There's no third mizukage -/-

I would hav to say by feats onooki wins no contest but hype I guess hurizen but still don't c why
 

SoulKiller

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,320 posts 2,375 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12,320
Reaction score
2,375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
3rd raikage hands down that guy is a beast.
 

Prime Rib

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,900 posts 208 reactions
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
8,900
Reaction score
208
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
the 3rd kazekage was said to be the strongest in his village history

that and the 3rd hokage
 

Ldude

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,648 posts 794 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
794
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Actually, we have seen the 3rd mizukage...Or at least heard of him. I vote 3rd raikage.
 

Vandenre1ch

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,256 posts 421 reactions
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
4,256
Reaction score
421
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hiruzen
3rd Raikage
Onoki
Third Kazekage
 
25 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I vote for the 3rd Hokage :)
 

jiraiya lives

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,581 posts 307 reactions
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
4,581
Reaction score
307
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1.3rd raikage
2. oonoki
3. hiruzen
4. the other guy:|
 

Dęvîa Puęrî

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,478 posts 409 reactions
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
8,478
Reaction score
409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
the 3rd kazekage was said to be the strongest in his village history

that and the 3rd hokage

I'm just saying this was back when gaara fought deidara gaara is on whole diff level gaara has feats

I'd put gaara> 3rd kazekage so I would have to believe for 3r kazekage to be weakest
 

MadaraUzamaki

Member
318 posts 20 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
318
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
3rd raikage took on the 8 tails multiple times. Easy choice.
 

RamenForMe

Member
61 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
3rd raikage
hiruzen
onoki

don't know much about the 3rd kazekage nor the 3rd mizukage.
 

ar1987

Member
239 posts 7 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
239
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
3rd raikage is the strongest
 
Top