Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
213๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
don't you remember it wasn't a clone, and that you tried to counter it by twisting my arm, which was impossible since you were paralized, and also means it couldn't have been a clone cause you didn't go "poof" U_U
i said it was a clone i dont necessary have to say poof and get if off the fact that you paralyzed me when you didnt...i froze you so many times in there to the point you began to ignored what i said in battle

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
213๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you never said it was a clone, i killed you fair and square.
and i using fire as a source of heat so i wasn't being frozen from your attacks(which you techniquely arn't able to do since your dead.
i did and i froze your hands stopping you from doing a hand signs which makes unable to do a jutsu you dont pay attention like i was saying before...you are completely stupid and now being annoying ....i defeated you

ice beats fire coz it contains water element and its a mixture of 2 elements
no sexy lol fire can melt ice but i could always use that melted ice and reform it into ice again

Last edited:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ice beats fire coz it contains water element and its a mixture of 2 elements
ya but my fire was electric fireU_U

i did and i froze your hands stopping you from doing a hand signs which makes unable to do a jutsu you dont pay attention like i was saying before...you are completely stupid and now being annoying ....i defeated you

no sexy lol fire can melt ice but i could always use that melted ice and reform it into ice again
the fire heated up everything so i couldn't be frozenU_U, and also I was doing hand signs at the exact same time, as you so you couldn't have frozen meU_U.

also you were still deadU_U

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i give up i cant get any sense into you.....you are really stupid
i killed you by cutting off your head, and since you never said it was a clone, and i would have realized if it was a clone cause i knew the location of all the enemies, so you were dead in my first move.U_U

you mean be killed by me
uh noU_U

Last edited: