Random thread: Interesting things from Boruto movie light novel.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did anyone pay attention to these:

The Department of Analytical Study was a new division Naruto had created, whose purpose was investigating ancient civilisations. They dealt mostly in ancient codes and ancient hieroglyphic characters. Even if it was something Sasuke couldn’t read, the chances that their team could make something out of it were pretty high.
1) Naruto created a division to study ancient civilizations (hopefully, he had them look into the Uzumaki clan)

“I’ve been told that Sasuke-san is the only shinobi who can fight equally with the Seventh.” h said.

“Who told you that?” Boruto and Sarada asked at the same time.

Mitsuki gave a small ‘hmph’, his usually expressionless face showing a rare glimpse of pride.

Well, that’s….”

“That’s?”

“My parent, who’s more amazing than both of yours, is the one who told me…”

For one moment, neither Boruto nor Sarada grasped the meaning behind that.

Mitsuki was an extraordinary person, but he wasn’t the kind of person who had anything to do with childish, bald-faced bluffs.

Which meant that Mitsuki held conviction that his parent really did surpass Naruto and Sasuke.

It wasn’t the same as some young brat going ‘my dad’s stronger than yours!’.
2) Orochimaru may have grown stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.

“It’s this one…” The young ogre’s were darker than thre river styx, “This one holds the strongest and biggest chakra in this seed-plot. If we recover it, we should be able to plant the Divine Tree again…”
3) Apparently, Kurama or Adult Naruto+Kurama have the Strongest and biggest chakra on the planet.

Sasuke took his Susanoo sword in hand, and charged towards the giant ogre. It was the same male he’d failed to kill at the castle.

“UOOOOOOOOH!” He swung his huge sword down. He held conviction that the weight and the speed would ensure a kill no matter the timing.
4) Sasuke can wield Susanoo's sword without the avatar.

“Ah, so that stopped him.”

The shadow… disappeared.

It got sucked up into the pattern that had appeared on the younger ogre’s hand.

Is that the same jutsu as the rinnegan?!

They looked similar, however their powers different. Rather, this power felt more similar to that of Katasuke’s gauntlet.
5) Momoshiki had a pattern on his palm(possibly a seal) and not the Rinnegan.

A huge spear flew in from outside the circle of opponents.

“Gah!”

Darui, who missed avoiding it, got thrown back holding his shoulder.

And on top of that, a battle axe appeared.

Gaara’s shield of sand was able stop its attack, but because he couldn’t cut off the shockwave, he got thrown back.

While he may have been the Absolute Defence, he couldn’t convert kinetic energy to zero.

“Naruto!” Sasuke yelled.

Kinshiki, soaked in blood had appeared with a battle cry.

The look on his face was that of a man ready for death.

Naruto’s Rasengan and Sasuke’s Susanoo pierced him.

And even so, Kinshiki didn’t stop.

“GUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” Kinshiki yelled.

He wrung out every single ounce of chakra in his body and brought out countless weapons.

In the face of his fierce torrent of attacks, even Naruto who’d united with Kurama and Sasuke who’d started operating Susanoo, were both thrown back with a single blow.
6)Novel Kenshiki was a beast...even to the point of knocking back Kurama chakra mode Naruto and Sasuke's Susanoo

Momoshiki was cornered.

He could say that he’d fought well against his opponents, Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, and Darui.

However, the root of his power existed in absorbing the jutsu of others. Taijutsu wasn’t something that could be externally released, so it also wasn’t something that could be sucked in.

Unfortunately, the four in front of him were shinobi who were extremely first class in taijutsu as well as everything else.
7) Base Momoshiki was strong in taijutsu.

Kinshiki let out a dreadful scream.

His soul was being sucked into Momoshiki.

Kinshiki dried up and rotted away.
8) Ootsutsuki eat Souls?

1-“The transfer of power…that is our clan’s law.” Momoshiki said, and ate the cinnabar pancea pills that had been created from Kinshiki.

The colour of his flesh changed. Chakra spurted out from all over his body.

2-“However, this power isn’t enough to defeat me.”

Momoshiki was getting up, an indignant expression on his face. He ate more cinnabar panacea, his skin now turning black as pitch night.
9) Momoshiki Had 2 Transformations!

Momoshiki, who had passed from being an ogre into a comrade-eating fiend and transformed into a inhumane demon, began to suck in the chakra from his surroundings.

He was even draining the chakra that was beyond the parallel dimension he’d made. Sasuke could clearly see the stream with his rinnegan.

It could mean only one thing.

“Don’t tell me he’s…!”

“Aa. He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this star’s chakra.”

They couldn’t allow such a thing to happen.

This wasn’t a problem of scrambling for the bijuu anymore.

This was a question of whether mankind who lived on this star would be able to greet tomorrow.
10) Momoshiki gained the ability to drain the inhabitants of Earth's chakra from a parallel dimension.

Sasuke gave a battle cry, and began to run forwards.

He had a chidori in his hand.

“Diiiie!” Momoshiki drew out his rasengan.

He was intending to get rid of Sasuke and the chidori.

However, at that moment.

“I don’t feel like losing.” Boruto said.

He and Sasuke’s positions got swapped by the Rinnegan.

“Not smart…!! I’ll just eat your jutsu up!!” Momoshiki said. He had calculated for this.

He reached out his hand to suck up Boruto’s rasengan.

However.

“!”

Boruto disappeared again.

And he appeared behind Momoshiki.

It was thanks to Sasuke. Sasuke had read ahead by one move, and used his Rinnegan so he could bring Boruto behind Momoshiki’s back.

It was a terrifying, schemer’s technique.

“UOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The giant rasengan in Boruto’s hand pressed down on Momoshiki.

“Kuh!”

Momoshiki met the attack with his own.

The two Rasengans collided.

The boy who had gained his father’s power, and the boy who had eaten his father.

Their clash broke apart the stone in their surroundings and ripped up the earth.

Just when it looked like the collision could last forever, the two rasengans suddenly disappeared.

“Ha…haha…a draw, is it?! However, you don’t have any more chakra! A rasengan isn’t something you can infinitely go on creating! Now I just need to use the jutsu I sucked up and…!”

Momoshiki laughed.

Or rather, he had intended to laugh.

His consciousness suddenly turned white.

Boruto’s rasengan, which had only looked like it disappeared, swallowed Momoshiki whole.

The ogre had misread the situation.

The rasengan that Boruto had thrown wasn’t Naruto’s rasengan.

His father had only lent him some power.

To the very end, the rasengan had been using Boruto’s technique.

That was why this was Boruto’s victory.

Uzumaki Boruto had accomplished it.
11) Momoshiki's defeat actually made sense

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Number 11 is BS and makes it worse than in the movie, there's a reason why Boruto's ass pull rasengan wasn't used against Shojoji and that's excluding it's negligible power.

Anyway thanks for sharing.

Last edited: