Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Both characters have the intent to kill
-both are at their strongest i.e. when they fought their last battles
-kisame has his sword
-deidara has both his arms

if you do give a post please elaborate on why as it is a discussion and all :)

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is hard but i this diedera can win, but if kisame catches him in his water prison which will be hard cause deidera would be flying most likely, kisame could win. i say they both die

Vendair

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deidara -advantages-flight to help escape from Kisame's techniques and his earth style competes against Kisame's water style. Escape artist and could probably escape the water prison (no guarantee)

Kisame -advantages- Samehada helps detect chakra helping Kisame to know to avoid the clay figures and can also absorb chakra. has higher stamina but so does Deidara. Skilled at multiple ranges.

Personally I'd be rooting for Deidara but I still wouldn't be too sure who would win

Vendair

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame still has more battle feild exp and was mist 7 so he has no problem kill a team mate
yes the higher exp does help Kisame but the teammate thing does not if you go by what the post says (about being complete strangers) ntm I don't think Deidara would have much problem killing a teammate if he is willing to kill himself as well. I do think Deidara would probably lose (Not including tie possibility of Deidara blowing himself up), but still put up a major fight and make it a close one