Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I merge my wind chakra with the water, causing the water to become brighter and starting to reflect more light, which causes it to shine.*

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Using my wind chakra imbued in the water, I have it reflect the sun's light. As the water reflects the light, it gets amplified extremely, to a level that makes you shield your eyes.*

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Using my wind chakra imbued in the water, I have it reflect the sun's light. As the water reflects the light, it gets amplified extremely, to a level that makes you shield your eyes.*
Good now the water is shiny, now it reflects light.. now move the water and make it your own. throw it at that tree

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I add my water chakra to the shining water, to make both parts (water and wind) under my control. I then use the chakra I added to the water to make some of the water rise up and I direct it at a tree.* o.o

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I add my water chakra to the shining water, to make both parts (water and wind) under my control. I then use the chakra I added to the water to make some of the water rise up and I direct it at a tree.* o.o
good thats basically all shining water is. And Kaito says u can use all the shining water right? alright there u go training is done