Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Waits-

A few things for you to do/know:
  • Be sure to subscribe to this thread.
  • Have you had Raiton training previously?
    If so, please provide a link with the last jutsu you learned.
  • When replying to training, you may post a VM on my profile to remind me to reply to training if I havent replied in several days (just don't spam ^^)

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes i always subscribe to my training threads, thank you for this training sempai, link to previous training thread:

Last edited:

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes i always subscribe to my training threads, thank you for this training sempai, link to previous training thread:
Cool, cool and np^^.

Okay, let's test your knowledge so far..

Briefly explain the following; you may use narutowikia to help you out but if you copypaste whole sentences I will get angry.

• What is Raiton? And how is it generally used/manipulated?
  • Strengths? Weaknesses?
  • Relationship with other elements?
  • What does Raiton personify (what emotions are associated with it)?

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cool, cool and np^^.

Okay, let's test your knowledge so far..

Briefly explain the following; you may use narutowikia to help you out but if you copypaste whole sentences I will get angry.

• What is Raiton? And how is it generally used/manipulated?
  • Strengths? Weaknesses?
  • Relationship with other elements?
  • What does Raiton personify (what emotions are associated with it)?
Raiton is one of the five basic elements in the narutoverse, it is done through charges of electricity or lightning that the shinobi create with his chakra and use to attack the enemy. Raiton is strong to Earth but weak to Wind. It has relationships with other elements such as water to create Storm Release. You can also use lightning through water technique to enhance the effect of it.
Those who have lightning as their affinity are usually those who are considered strong and geniuses, ambition would be associated with lightning. Lightning created by the users own chakra moves much slower than regular lightning and it can be used through weapons to increase cutting and piercing of things. Kumogakure is a village known for this element.

Last edited:

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Raiton is one of the five basic elements in the narutoverse, it is done through charges of electricity or lightning that the shinobi create with his chakra and use to attack the enemy. Raiton is strong to Earth but weak to Wind. It has relationships with other elements such as water to create Storm Release. You can also use lightning through water technique to enhance the effect of it.
Those who have lightning as their affinity are usually those who are considered strong and geniuses, ambition would be associated with lightning. Lightning created by the users own chakra moves much slower than regular lightning and it can be used through weapons to increase cutting and piercing of things. Kumogakure is a village known for this element.
Lightning can also be combined with Fire, quite effectively and dangerously in fact.
And about the emotions, I was more looking for words such as "pure rage and destruction" - because that's what lightning is, it's an element of destruction.

Anyways, could you please perform Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu again?

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lightning can also be combined with Fire, quite effectively and dangerously in fact.
And about the emotions, I was more looking for words such as "pure rage and destruction" - because that's what lightning is, it's an element of destruction.

Anyways, could you please perform Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu again?

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.
I concentrate my chakra in my body and build it up for this technique. Once i feel i have enough chakra gathered i raise my right hand infront of me as if it was a sword and focus lightning chakra into it molding it into the shapt of a horn as i release bolts of lightning from it that spread outwards.

How's that?