Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, alright...*looks around* meh, not a bad place for this. Now before we begin, we're going to I want you to define the following concepts in your own words, to the best of your abilities.

Shinobi/Kunoichi
Taijutsu
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Chakra
Five Elements

*Relationships:

For Relationships, I want you to do the relationships between the five elements. Tell me how each of the five base elements relate in terms of opposition (when one element vs. another element/strengths and weaknesses) and in terms of collaboration (when one element+another elment).

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, alright...*looks around* meh, not a bad place for this. Now before we begin, we're going to I want you to define the following concepts in your own words, to the best of your abilities.

Shinobi/Kunoichi
Taijutsu
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Chakra
Five Elements

*Relationships:

For Relationships, I want you to do the relationships between the five elements. Tell me how each of the five base elements relate in terms of opposition (when one element vs. another element/strengths and weaknesses) and in terms of collaboration (when one element+another elment).
Hai Sempai!

Shinobi/Kunoichi:
Shinobi are Ninja. Ninja are ment to protect their village from any sources of harm. To earn money and to let the reputation of your village rise Shinobi accept and accomplish missions which are requests from smaler villages most of the time. For example village a asks village b to accompany one of village a's politicans on a trip because village a couldn't grant sufficient protection. About everyone who dares to call himself Shinobi follows his own Nindo.

Taijutsu:
Taijutsu is the form of martial arts in the Narutoverse. A ninja uses the strength of his body to fight his enemy, therefore taijutsu is closerange/hand to hand combat. Most often not the stronger but the faster figther will win in a taijutsu only fight.

Genjutsu:
Tricky one... Okay, basically Genjutsu are illusions. To create such illusions a skilled Ninja will use his own chakra to affect one (or more) senses of the enemy. A Shinobi can break out of Genjutsu by disturbing his own chakra flow and in some cases by inflicting a wound to himself. The problem with Genjutsu is that most often you're either paralysed or unaware that you suffer from Genjutsu.

Ninjutsu:
Ninjutsu is the basic form of chakra manipulation. One uses his chakra to create copies of himself, a Kunai he threw or to perform an attack made of pure chakra like the Rasengan. A Ninja can also slip an elemental type into the chakra manipulation to create a huge fireball for example if he knows about fire release.

Chakra:
Chakra consist of spiritual an physical energy. Although every living being owns and creates some chakra groups like ninja or samurai learn to create, release and control more chakra because chakra is the resoruce they need to perform techniques. The chakra circulatory system consists of 361 chakra points and is connected to the organs. However chakra constitues to some degree one's life force and if you totally run out of chakra you will die.

Five Elements:
There are five basic elements which are Katon (Fire), Futon (Wind), Raiton (Lightning), Doton (Earth) and Suiton (Water). It is to mention that there are also other elements which are combinations of 2 (KG) or even 3 (KT) of the basic elements.

*Relationships:

You must be registered for see images

The circle above shows the basic 5 (in the same order I listed further above). An element is strong against the element on his right and weak to the element on his left. As we will do Raiton training I will explain Raiton more in detail.

Raiton is strong to Doton and weak to Futon which means that a B-Ranked Raiton Jutsu will overpower a B-Ranked Doton Jutsu and cancel out a C-Ranked Futon Jutsu (as the size of the Jutsu matters too a large scaled doton Jutsu of the same rank won't be totally canceled by a small lightning bolt furthermore will both techniques just lose some of their strength and continue towards the direction they were aimed).

Of course there are a lot of valid combinations for elements. Suiton for example works out great with both Futon and Raiton. The wind would empower the water technique while the water would conduct the ligthning. Although Water and Fire don't fit very well you could combine them to create mist and therefore block an opponents vision. Or you could argue that the resulting steam will be very hot and therefore harm your opponent.

I could go on like this for quite a long time but I'll stop at this point. I hope my argumentation is coherent to you and meet your requirements.

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NB is having problems, so for the times I can get on I'll try my best to train you alright. Anyway, you did fine. Here's my interpritation on the concepts that will do you good to keep in mind.

Shinobi/Kunoichi: Shinobi and Kunoichi are those who practice the art of Ninjutsu. In order not to confuse, I'll keep this in terms of the RP and in the Narutoverse. Generally you'll see shinobi from villages, clans, or solo. Shinobi in villages act as military soldiers and they carry out tasks for the village for payment. There are clans within villages (outside as well) and generally clans protect secret techniques, fighting styles, and or Kekkei genkai which are genetic based techniques. Solo shinobi may be from clans they may have trained indiviually but they may have also once been a part of a clan or village and have defected for breaking the village/clan laws. However the idea behind shinobi is that they are warriors who practice the arts of ninjutsu for whatever reason. They have their own philosophies, desires, ambitions, goals, motives, etc. They dedicate their training to something and as such depends on how they act. Traditionally shinobi are warriors that do what they're told without hesitation and without question. However shinobi are sentient beings capable of thinking for themselves. There are traditions that are to be upheld but you can't hold everybody to the same exact standards, which is why there are varrying personalities and tendencies of different shinobi and, often enough, reasons why some shinobi are defects.

Taijutsu: Though you are right that it's hand to hand combat, you are wrong that it doesn't require chakra. Taijutsu doesn't require chakra in the same sense as Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, taijutsu utilizes chakra in the sense of one's physicality. Their power, speed, endurance, physical feats all of this utilizes chakra. Taijutsu (in the general sense) doesn't require one to mold chakra as one would do in nin or genjutsu, but they use the physical properties (primairly yang) to push their limits of strength, speed, and endurance. The way shinobi find themselves exhausted after using multiple ninjutsu or genjutsu techniques is the same for how they become exhausted using taijutsu, they're using their energy.

Genjutsu: Genjutsu=illusion based techniques, techniques that attack the mind rather than the body. My personal favorite style of fighting (highly underrated in the RP) as I believe destruction of the mind is the most dangerous key. If you can control a person's mind, you can control them. The brain is the control center, the function of your entire body. It even controls your physical being if you think about it. If you destroy the brain, you destroy your opponent. You're opponent can't do anything without the mental capacity to think, even reflexes and impulses are controled by the brain. My point being, as genjutsu attacks the brain, it attacks perhaps the most vital point in you're body. You can render your opponent insane, cause them incredible amounts of pain without harming their body directly, torment their mind in various other ways. Mental incapability is just as, if not more affective than physical incapability. You are right about how gen works though, it disrupts the flow of chakra to the brain to allow the user to manipulate it to cause varrying affects.

Ninjutsu: Refers to a few things. As you said they are Ninja Techniques...however what specifically are ninja techniques? Don't Ninja use taijutsu and genjutsu as well? Ninjutsu refers to the ways of combat practiced by shinobi, just as Bushido and Iiado are the ways of the samurai (Bushido being a term like Chivalry, an honor code not necessarily a fightin style). In the terms of specifics ninjutsu utilizes chakra to create tangible affects as you said, but they can be for attack, defense, counter, or supplementary purposes alike. Ninjutsu like everything else requires chakra. You mould chakra to create the tangible affects.

Chakra: Is the life source of all living things. Everything from people, animals, and anything in nature poesses energy. To focus primarily on the Chakra instead of getting into Nature energy, Chakra is the equivalent to Xing (Japanese)/Chi (Chinese). It's inner energy and it's ballanced by physical and spiritual properties. Every form of jutsu (Tai, Nin, Gen) utilize both Physical and Spiritual chakra. Lets talk on Physical first. Physical chakra within Taijutsu refers to what I said earlier, strength, endurance, speed, and general physical properties. You're physically exerting your body and that requires chakra. In Genjutsu, believe it or not, you're physically using your chakra to disrupt chakra in the brains of your opponent. Though the affects are illusion based you exert physical use your chakra to channel it to your opponent to cause them illusions that affect the sense. See how that works? In Ninjutsu, as I said, it creates the tangible affects of the specific techniques. Now for spiritual, more difficult to understand the relationship between of spiritual chakra and Taijutsu, but not impossible. Physical discipline, pain thresholds. Look at Yondaime Raikage A, the man who cut off his own arm and didn't bat an eyelash. I practice martial arts and I understand the underlying affects of that. Through mentally calming and balancing yourself you can regulate pain in the sense of how it affects you. Shinobi can fight through pain and that is how spiritual chakra translates to taijutsu, mental balance and controling pain. For Genjutsu, the Spiritual chakra (Yin) comes from the affecting the mind. Once you have disrupted your opponents's chakra the spiritual affects that deal with the mind kick in. The second Mizukage professed his skills as a Yin Release User which meant Genjutsu so essentially the balance between Yin and Yang for Genjutsu is primarily Yin. For Ninjutsu you need the actual affects of what you're bringing into reality. You use the imagination/mind to concept the technique and then exert it physically and create tangible affects.

5 Elements: The Five elements or five nature releases are chakra within your body that hold to a specific element. The basics are Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Lightning. Shinobi have a primary affinity, a nature chakra that is stronger within them then the others. Through training shinobi can learn to unlock and master other elements. Though it's a more difficult feat to accomplish. That being said, the more elements a shinobi possess mastery over generally means that shinobi is skilled because of the time, effort, and discipline they must of endured in order to master the other elements. The Five elements also have relationships to each other in the cycle of strengths and weaknesses (Example: Wind<Fire<Water). They also have relationships in conjunction and unity with one another to create various other affects (Example: Wind+Fire=Stronger Fire | Fire+Water=Boiling Steam)

If you have any questions ask them now if not, we'll proceed

Next thing I want you to do is to sit and meditate. In order for you to come to understand, control and manipulate lightning, you must learn to feel the lightning chakra inside you. Meditate deeply on the aspects of lightning, and feel how it connects to you and your chakra. Focus on the savagery of lightning, the speed, hyperactivity, the uncontrolable entity. All these aspects are within your chakra, connect with them

*lays against the tree* I'll be napping while you do, I'll check in on you when your done.

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NB is having problems, so for the times I can get on I'll try my best to train you alright.
Yeah, I've noticed the problems, because of that I couldn't reply untill today.

Next thing I want you to do is to sit and meditate. In order for you to come to understand, control and manipulate lightning, you must learn to feel the lightning chakra inside you. Meditate deeply on the aspects of lightning, and feel how it connects to you and your chakra. Focus on the savagery of lightning, the speed, hyperactivity, the uncontrolable entity. All these aspects are within your chakra, connect with them

*lays against the tree* I'll be napping while you do, I'll check in on you when your done.
Feel the lightning based chakra inside me huh? *sarcasm* Couldn't think of anything simpler. *sarcasm off*"

*As it's a pretty hot day I sit down in the shadow of a group of trees a bit remote of you. I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths just as a warm summer breeze comforts me. I clean my mind and focus on the subject. Lightning.*

"What is lightning?
- It is beautiful. Beautiful in terms of it's appearance at least when you watch it from some distance but it's horribly fearsome if it's close. It's destructive and powerful and it's fast.

What is it to me?
- ... Thinking of it I need to admit that I kind of like it. When it get's all cloudy and stormy outside I often sit by the window to watch the occurrence. I like to feel the rain on my skin it somehow calms me and makes it easier for me to think about some things. I got a certain affinity for it. I like it."

*After some time - if I had to guess I'd say about half an hour up to an hour - of reflecting I got a good feeling about it. I understand the nature of raiton or at least I am of the opinion that I do so. After realising this I start to manipulate the chakra inside my body although manipulate is not quite the right word - I search - I search thoroughly for parts of the essence of raiton in my chakraflow. I think of the affinity that I got for raiton and search for similarities in my chakra. I do this for countless seconds which turn into minutes... which turn into hours. As I open my eyes I notice that the sun already sets. I look around me and as you come in sight I smirk at you.*

This was a fine lesson Sempai.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*yawns -_o.....o_O* Damn I was out for a minute wasn't I....well...hmmm I appears as though you have the hang of it. Before we start, I just want you to keep in mind how lightning acts so that you can skillfully manipulate it without hurting yourself...or more importantly me :p

Now before we continue, I'm going to explain to you how this training is going to work. Thanks to my senseis, Lili and Scorps, they have constructed a method of training that is different from the standard Rank latter; where you learn one technique at at time and advanced up the ranks. The method we use is one that utilizes grouping of techniques no matter what element they are. This grouping is because there are several techniques that adhere to the same general method of preforming and learning them all one by one, going through similar techniques is repetitive and boring. We split each technique up and place them into one of various categories/methods and then we teach you the general method as to how to go about channeling your chakra and creating the techniques. Then we post, at the end of each method, the list of jutsu within the method and give you an explinaition of each techniques, as there are obvious indiviual aspects of each jutsu which would make them unique. It is my opinion of this method, because of my own training under this method which is still continuing, that this is a more efficient method of training and it gets the same results but much quicker. Now without any further delay here are the four methods in this element.

Method 1: Bolts/Projectiles
Method 2: Currents/Wide Spread
Method 3: Melee
Method 4: Specifics (Kirin/16 Pillar/Blinding Light/Vortexes)

Before I take you to the first method, do you have any questions?

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*yawns -_o.....o_O* Damn I was out for a minute wasn't I....well...hmmm I appears as though you have the hang of it. Before we start, I just want you to keep in mind how lightning acts so that you can skillfully manipulate it without hurting yourself...or more importantly me :p

Now before we continue, I'm going to explain to you how this training is going to work. Thanks to my senseis, Lili and Scorps, they have constructed a method of training that is different from the standard Rank latter; where you learn one technique at at time and advanced up the ranks. The method we use is one that utilizes grouping of techniques no matter what element they are. This grouping is because there are several techniques that adhere to the same general method of preforming and learning them all one by one, going through similar techniques is repetitive and boring. We split each technique up and place them into one of various categories/methods and then we teach you the general method as to how to go about channeling your chakra and creating the techniques. Then we post, at the end of each method, the list of jutsu within the method and give you an explinaition of each techniques, as there are obvious indiviual aspects of each jutsu which would make them unique. It is my opinion of this method, because of my own training under this method which is still continuing, that this is a more efficient method of training and it gets the same results but much quicker. Now without any further delay here are the four methods in this element.

Method 1: Bolts/Projectiles
Method 2: Currents/Wide Spread
Method 3: Melee
Method 4: Specifics (Kirin/16 Pillar/Blinding Light/Vortexes)

Before I take you to the first method, do you have any questions?
Sweet o_O All I got to say.

I don't got a problem with the regular training methods but this sounds quite more fun. Let's do this.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what I like to hear, and trust me, you'll get done much faster than you would with most other methods of training. Alright, fist thing's first is the explination of the method.

This first method entails you creating individual projectiles of electricity. You will focus a fixed amount of your raiton chakra inside your body and you will emit the electricity in the shape, generally of a bolt. Like all projectiles, you launch them so after you focus the amount of chakra you need, you'll release it all. Now to begin *takes out a wooden ball*

I'm going to throw this ball up and I want you to focus your lightning chakra in your hands to the point you get a good amount of lightning crackeling around your palm of one of your hands. Then I want you to focus all that lightning you just created around your hand, into a the shape of a bolt and launch it at this ball. Understand? *Tosses the ball* Now try it.

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what I like to hear, and trust me, you'll get done much faster than you would with most other methods of training. Alright, fist thing's first is the explination of the method.

This first method entails you creating individual projectiles of electricity. You will focus a fixed amount of your raiton chakra inside your body and you will emit the electricity in the shape, generally of a bolt. Like all projectiles, you launch them so after you focus the amount of chakra you need, you'll release it all. Now to begin *takes out a wooden ball*

I'm going to throw this ball up and I want you to focus your lightning chakra in your hands to the point you get a good amount of lightning crackeling around your palm of one of your hands. Then I want you to focus all that lightning you just created around your hand, into a the shape of a bolt and launch it at this ball. Understand? *Tosses the ball* Now try it.
*As you throw the ball up in the air I quickly gather a fair amount of raiton chakra that I channel in the palms of my right hand. Soon I get a tingling feeling in my right hand up to my elbow and sparks begin to crackel around it. As I gathered about enought raiton chakra I fire it in one blast towards the wooden ball you just threw up. It's shaped as a medium scaled bolt and as it collides with the wood it rips the ball apart. The instant after two unevenly sized halfs of something that seems to once have been a ball fall on the ground.*

"How was that Sempai?"

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most excellent ^^ my friend, most excellent!

*takes out a 5 more balls* Alright, same thing only this time, you're going to fire five lightning bullets from one of your hands and hit these balls. Now the process is going to be a little different. Instead of firing all your chakra at once, in one concentrated blast, you must ration your chakra off in equal amounts to fire five shots of lightning from one focused amount of lightning chakra in your hands. So, focus your chakra in your hand again, create the lightning, and ration off the lightning into five equal stints and shoot the balls.....*tosses balls* Go!

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most excellent ^^ my friend, most excellent!

*takes out a 5 more balls* Alright, same thing only this time, you're going to fire five lightning bullets from one of your hands and hit these balls. Now the process is going to be a little different. Instead of firing all your chakra at once, in one concentrated blast, you must ration your chakra off in equal amounts to fire five shots of lightning from one focused amount of lightning chakra in your hands. So, focus your chakra in your hand again, create the lightning, and ration off the lightning into five equal stints and shoot the balls.....*tosses balls* Go!
*The instant you take out the 5 balls, assuming you want me to shoot all the balls before they hit the ground, I begin channeling raiton chakra in my right hand and listen to your explanation. As soon as you toss the balls I channel a fair amount of the gathered raiton chakra in the index finger of my right hand which I hold like a child that thinks it's hand is a gun.*

Let's see if I can pull off a Freezer here.

*Having said that I smirk and fire a bullet of raiton chakra at the first ball. The bullet easily cuts through it. I repeat this 4 more times so that all the balls take a hit before they touch the ground.*

So Sempai, are you a DBZ fan by any chance?

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, I am a fan, though I miss the origional DBZ, DBZ kai has ruined it for me. I loved the old Funimation sound track they had.

Now, I want you to aim for that large bolder over in the distance there. This time I want you to make a ball of lightning. You will channel your lightning chakra into your hands as you've been doing, only this time you will hold your hands apart from each other and have the lightning come together in the space between your hands and you will use shape manipulation to transform it into a ball of electricity. This ball compacts the mass and energy of the lightning. Not to mention the natural speed of the lightning also gives it relatively good force so this lightning ball should have enough power to destroy the bolder if done right. Now give it a try.

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, I am a fan, though I miss the origional DBZ, DBZ kai has ruined it for me. I loved the old Funimation sound track they had.
Ture and it's not that easy to find original episodes on the net but it's possible.

Now, I want you to aim for that large bolder over in the distance there. This time I want you to make a ball of lightning. You will channel your lightning chakra into your hands as you've been doing, only this time you will hold your hands apart from each other and have the lightning come together in the space between your hands and you will use shape manipulation to transform it into a ball of electricity. This ball compacts the mass and energy of the lightning. Not to mention the natural speed of the lightning also gives it relatively good force so this lightning ball should have enough power to destroy the bolder if done right. Now give it a try.
*As you finished with your explanation I channel raiton based chakra down my arms to my palms. I hold them in front of me, apart from each other. I release the chakra between my hands and shape it into a ball of lightning. I shoot the crackling ball with great speed towards the boulder you just created. Due to the elemental superiority and the general force of the raiton jutsu the earth boulder gets literally torn apart as it gets struck.*

Now we get to the interesting part it seems.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, interesting is subjective. Alright *creates two lightning clones* Alright, these guys are going to go mid-ranged from you and I want you to create a spear of lightning that you will spit out from your mouth. You will first channel your chakra into your throat and upon spitting it, you will shape it into a long, narrow, sharp, and dense spear. However you're only going to spit one spear. In mid stride towards my clones, I want you so split the chakra inside the spear in half and create two spears which are equally as powerful as each other. This is a little more complicated than the others but I'm sure you can do it.

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, interesting is subjective. Alright *creates two lightning clones* Alright, these guys are going to go mid-ranged from you and I want you to create a spear of lightning that you will spit out from your mouth. You will first channel your chakra into your throat and upon spitting it, you will shape it into a long, narrow, sharp, and dense spear. However you're only going to spit one spear. In mid stride towards my clones, I want you so split the chakra inside the spear in half and create two spears which are equally as powerful as each other. This is a little more complicated than the others but I'm sure you can do it.
*As soon as your two clones stand mid range from me I gather a decent amount of raiton chakra in my throat and mouth. As I gathered enough chakra I release it from my mouth in shape of a long, fine and sharp spear. Just as the spear traveled about halfway of the desired distance it splits into two seperate and evenly mightful spears. Each of those spears goes for one of your clones and they pierce through their chests at about the same time. As your clones get penetrated they disperse.*

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent ^^ Here are your first method techniques.

~Scroll~
(Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
Type: Defence/Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

The basic technique of the element, like we did in the beginning, you shoot small bolts of lightning from your hands towards your opponent.

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

Similar to the above only you fire more wide spread bolts.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

That was like the technique we did with the ball, you create a ball of lightning with your hands and you launch it at your opponents.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

You use a little more shape manipulation for this technique. You hold your hand out and shoot various bolts of electricity from your hand in the shape of horns.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Last thing we did, you emit a large spear of lightning from your mouth which you can split into several spears in order to attack multiple opponents or even attack one opponent but make it harder for him to evade.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Same technique as the above, only this time you require the Snake hand seal, you're shooting it from your hands and also the range is a little shorter this time

I do apologize, i meant to tell you this earlier. With me, I like to give a test at the end of each method to see the extent to your understanding of what I've been teaching you. The template is as follows:

Advantages to Method:
Disadvantages to Method:
Strategies:

2-3 technique Combination

In each category/method there is a repitition within the techniques in a few ways, which is why they were grouped together in the first place. Each of these technqiues share traits about them; some are good traits and some are bad traits. What I want you to do for the first two areas of that template is to tell me what each of those techniques have in common in terms of good traits that help and bad traits that hinder in some way. This is to see if you can spot the similarities and connections.

For strategies, I want you to tell me how you could use these techniques in a fight. give hypothetical situations where you could best use these techniques or where they can put you in a good spot and your opponent in a not so good spot lol.

Now I'm not sure if you have participated or seen any battles, if you have then I want you to use at least two of the techniques I've shown you in a simulation move against one of my clones *makes a clone* You can use any other techniques you've learned as well from anywhere if need be, I just want to see how well you usethese techniques in a battle situation. If you havn't seen a fight or don't understand it say so and I'll give you an example.

If you have any questions about the techniques above or anything else feel free to ask.

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent ^^ Here are your first method techniques.

~Scroll~
(Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
Type: Defence/Attack
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

The basic technique of the element, like we did in the beginning, you shoot small bolts of lightning from your hands towards your opponent.

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Damage points: 20
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

Similar to the above only you fire more wide spread bolts.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

That was like the technique we did with the ball, you create a ball of lightning with your hands and you launch it at your opponents.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

You use a little more shape manipulation for this technique. You hold your hand out and shoot various bolts of electricity from your hand in the shape of horns.

Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Last thing we did, you emit a large spear of lightning from your mouth which you can split into several spears in order to attack multiple opponents or even attack one opponent but make it harder for him to evade.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Same technique as the above, only this time you require the Snake hand seal, you're shooting it from your hands and also the range is a little shorter this time

I do apologize, i meant to tell you this earlier. With me, I like to give a test at the end of each method to see the extent to your understanding of what I've been teaching you. The template is as follows:

Advantages to Method:
Disadvantages to Method:
Strategies:

2-3 technique Combination

In each category/method there is a repitition within the techniques in a few ways, which is why they were grouped together in the first place. Each of these technqiues share traits about them; some are good traits and some are bad traits. What I want you to do for the first two areas of that template is to tell me what each of those techniques have in common in terms of good traits that help and bad traits that hinder in some way. This is to see if you can spot the similarities and connections.

For strategies, I want you to tell me how you could use these techniques in a fight. give hypothetical situations where you could best use these techniques or where they can put you in a good spot and your opponent in a not so good spot lol.

Now I'm not sure if you have participated or seen any battles, if you have then I want you to use at least two of the techniques I've shown you in a simulation move against one of my clones *makes a clone* You can use any other techniques you've learned as well from anywhere if need be, I just want to see how well you usethese techniques in a battle situation. If you havn't seen a fight or don't understand it say so and I'll give you an example.

If you have any questions about the techniques above or anything else feel free to ask.
Well sounds fair to me. Especially as this training style is really kind of fast. o_O

Oh well... So basically all those jutsu are techniques for mostly offensive purposes. They are different scaled in size but are blasts/bullets/spears/what so ever that I release in one shot. And well I have to aim of course as it's no AoE (you know that short form I assume?) based technique.

Advantages to Method:
- As those are concentrated attacks they will most often take out my enemy if they hit him unsoftened especially if I go for vital spots like the heart/head.
- The spear for example is not that easy to detect if your opponent doesn't have a clear vision of you. I mean this like when you shot a large scaled fire-/waterball/stream/what so ever at your enemy first and then shoot the spear in it's slipstream the enemy will have a hard time to defend from it (although he could argue that he hears the crackling of the lightning).
- The two spear jutsu that you can split/shoot more spears with are kind of cool of course if your enemy had clones or summonings or such.

Disadvantages to Method:
- As most of those attacks are rather small/focused they are easier to avoid than a large scaled attack like a big fire ball for example. And you also need to be pinpoint accurate.

Okay now let's see if I can do well.

We're standing mid range from each other.
Watersource (river) on your left, my right.
Wood on your right, my left.

I start by performing the Tiger hand seal, while doing so I channel a big amount of suiton charka in my mouth and release it towards you in form of a big sphere of rotating water.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

The Jutsu will deal violent impact damage if you don't avoid or soften it due to it's size and also our vision of each other is partially blocked. Using this to my advantage I quickly channel a fair amount of raiton chakra in my mouth and spit a very concentrated spear of lightning towards you. The lightning is faster than the water and therefore it will hit you just slightly after the water would.

*Note: Now I would either create water clones or perform the hidden mist technique or something similar but you wanted me to use two of the jutsu we just learend so here it goes:

Instantly after releasing the spear I channel raiton chakra in my palms which now glow in a pale yellow light and release it in form of multiple lightning bolts that spread about 10 meters all around your current position, giving you a hard time to defend from it as you have to deal with the water and my lightning spear first.

Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shape of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Now this was actually not the best move as all Jutsu came at you frontal but well I had to use two of the Jutsu we learned so far... ^^ Hope everything is understandable for you.

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most excellent, you're probably the most advanced student I have to teach, although you're not exactly new to the RP like a few of my other students lol. I can see you going far ^^ Now, onto the next method.

This next method deals with currents and waves of lightning. Last time we created bolts of lightning, releasing them so that they're dense, powerful and penetrating. Now with this method, we're focusing on making currents/waves of electricity that you channel through and conduct through anything; the ground, water, people etc, etc So in a way it's like streams of lightning. Similar to some extent as with how we dealt with streams in Katon. Understand?

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most excellent, you're probably the most advanced student I have to teach, although you're not exactly new to the RP like a few of my other students lol. I can see you going far ^^ Now, onto the next method.
Thanks, I had a long time where I struggled finding someone to teach me Jutsu. That was before I had a break from NB (due to the lack of finding someone). In this time I often read battle threads of people known as the best RPers of that time so yeah I picked up a thing or two although I lack practise.

This next method deals with currents and waves of lightning. Last time we created bolts of lightning, releasing them so that they're dense, powerful and penetrating. Now with this method, we're focusing on making currents/waves of electricity that you channel through and conduct through anything; the ground, water, people etc, etc So in a way it's like streams of lightning. Similar to some extent as with how we dealt with streams in Katon. Understand?
Yup it's kind of clear.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright then.

For start i want you to gather said chakra in your palm and slam your hand on the ground, channeling that surge of lightning in a wide area through the ground around you. Remember, you need to fuel it with a constant surge of chakra to keep it going for a moment. If you don't you can't make it work.