Alex J. Willow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay this is my other charater Alex's best friend.

Name: Arrows, Rain
Clan: Arrows
Abilities: Rain wasn't sure why here eyes where so different. She soon found out she had eyes stronger the both the Sharingan and the Byakugan. Rain began to harness this knowledge into being able to use her eyes. This led to her becoming a pretty strong Jonin and a semi respected person in the village. Rain set out of Konaha not to long ago to live with her best friend Alex.
Background: Rain was born in Suna; she never knew her mother and father. From what she was told they were killed by an unknown group. People soon found out Rain had a rare Kekkei Genkai. Villager and a Fortune teller figured she would become a great ninja and one day help make an alliance. Rain grew up being mostly hated by everyone in the village for her rare eyes. She did her best to move past that and become a great ninja like the Fortune teller for saw. Rain soon lived up to the prediction and became a strong Jonin.
Looks: Rain's eyes are a blackish green.
You must be registered for see images

Blood: Rain's Kekkei Genkai is a lot like the Sharingan and Byakugan mixed.
Other: Rain has one tattoo it is on her back. The tattoo is of a male angel she was given it when she was a baby. Rain's eyes are a blackish green. But when activated are a Red-White with the triple Sharingan.

Last edited:

Ryuuzaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Abilities: Rain wasn't sure why here eyes where so different. She soon found out she had eyes stronger the both the Sharingan and the Byakugan. Rain began to harness this knowledge into being able to use her eyes. This led to her becoming a pretty strong Jonin and a semi respected person in the village. Rain set out of Konaha not to long ago to live with her best friend Alex.
Background: Rain was born in Suna; she never knew her mother and father. From what she was told they were killed by an unknown group. People soon found out Rain had a rare Kekkei Genkai. Villager and a Fortune teller figured she would become a great ninja and one day help make an alliance. Rain grew up being mostly hated by everyone in the village for her rare eyes. She did her best to move past that and become a great ninja like the Fortune teller for saw. Rain soon lived up to the prediction and became a strong Jonin.

Other: Rain has one tattoo it is on her back. The tattoo is of a male angel she was given it when she was a baby. Rain's eyes are a blackish green. But when activated are a Red-White with the triple Sharingan.
How's that even possible.. ^^
No Uchiha anymore...
Hyuuga maintains the Byakugan inside the clan... Eh?!

Besides.... I think I know you already.... Added up... You play 5 characters.. If you are who I think you are ^^...

magister.mimi.suzuki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How's that even possible.. ^^
No Uchiha anymore...
Hyuuga maintains the Byakugan inside the clan... Eh?!

Besides.... I think I know you already.... Added up... You play 5 characters.. If you are who I think you are ^^...
Damnit Ryuuzaki, don't be such a smart ass!
[(And I thought my brother was an annoying version of Ryuuzaki....I guess I thought wrong...)]

Alex J. Willow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

sorry I noticed that her age was wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.