MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have always been wondering this. Who wud win between these 2 monster power houses filled with chakra?

You must be registered for see images

vs

You must be registered for see images

Raikage has both arms and Kisame has samehada.

Physical State: Best Condition
Mental State: To win no matter what! TO KILL!!

Volcanikage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A armor is charka and also lets him move super fast Kisame with just one touch of samehada on raikage he will lose his armor Raikage is strong but his power is just weak agains Kisame and just so people know Raikage is fast but is only hard to react is not like you dont see the attack coming well only if you are (jugo) kisame can sence a high amount of chakra and if he notice it he can keep up with the raikage and if he cant follow his speed he will just do water capsule jutsu and raikage cant escape it

Last edited:

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Raikage is one of Kisame's worst matchups...

Not that I don't believe that A is slightly more powerful than Kisame, but still.

Samehada has NOT shown the ability to just SUCK chakra, that hasn't been molded in the body, because it did suck Naruto's Kyuubi chakra once. However, if Kisame could just suck chakra from Samehada, that would be ridiculous because someone of his caliber would be able to land contact with almost any opponent at least once.

Raikage is almost pure taijutsu. The way I see it is like this.

Raikage rushes in the lightning shroud. Kisame absorbs, but at this point, Raikage is still fast enough to plow Kisame with a fairly powerful Lariat that would topple him to the ground enough for Raikage to do some more damage.

While Killer Bee has a similar fighting style, he lacks the speed. He does not have the same speed that his brother has.