raikage vs. jiraya

who would really win??

• jiraya

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • raikage:A

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • naruto comes to save the day after A beats j-man and is about to "chris brown" tsunade...

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mookyuzamaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Location- same place j-man died

Status- Angry

Distance- face to face

j-man found out
A smashed tsunade and they had a black baby and j-man thought it was his now its personal

im going with A for obvious reasons

A has mad speed he is experienced alot and has been in alot of battle even with minato who was said to be the next sage of the six paths

j-man did not master sage mode like naruto and we all know sage mode naruto would not beat A cuz sasuke couldn't beat A by himself and ms sasuke vs sage mode nartuo is a tie so all the ppl who thin sage mode naruto is weaker or better then sage mode j-man plz let me know cuz its a fact that sage mode naruto is better then j-man since he mastered it having the least frog feats. so this is basically a popularity thread the titel should be who is cooler j-man or A since j man is dead he gets the sympathy gusty a** ninja lol he would get raped by A like the way i see it is if you have dbz speed and strength smarts play no role in the battle like wow just a couple months ago i was on here fighting that speed isnt everything now look ppl are saying it also now this battle is where speed and strength play a lot in cuz its a head to head scrap j-man isnt gonna run he will fight raikage who was as fast as minato and has tailed beast chakra and strength like come on now j-man fanboys be real i swear j-man and itachi fanboys are just alike they exclude their power level and what they can really do and act childish saying thing that dont make any sense if you really compare characters with a non biased opinion and they just blindly say oh he is smart and he has lots of jutsu well did you even see all A's?? no you didnt and we didnt even see all j-mans so you dont know if he really had all that now dont you? and he deff was not smart enough to figure out the powers behind pain so shut that ish down jman is cool and is pretty tough but not tough enough to beat A and i would also like to mention A power punched the ish out of naruto NINE TAILS MODE super fast i might add and naruto said its like a million pounds of pure beastly ness lol not the exact quote but close enough
i really made this thread just cuz the other one all the fanboys flocked to it first and none of the A vans really got a chance to express what i just said which is all factual all by comparison and what is seen in the manga and anime...

Last edited:

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i agree if raikage is angry he wud liger bomb in an instant and jaraiya wudnt kno wat hit him. but i dnt beleive raikage can 1hit ko a sage(activated body defense and strength) so tht gives him a chance 2 counter becuz of SAGE mode automatic DEFENSE.DEFENSE is a perfect counter for raikage. i dnt think kyuubi mode increases naruto physical body or else he wudnt have twisted his ankle so of course raikage can 1 hit K.O him just not in SAGE mode.

mookyuzamaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree if raikage is angry he wud liger bomb in an instant and jaraiya wudnt kno wat hit him. but i dnt beleive raikage can 1hit ko a sage(activated body defense and strength) so tht gives him a chance 2 counter becuz of SAGE mode automatic DEFENSE. i dnt think kyuubi mode increases naruto physical body or else he wudnt have twisted his ankle.
yeah of course A beats j-man with maybe extreme difficulty but thats it..

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O why wouldn't sage mode meat A? I disagree with you there sir from this your argument is void because you don't know what your talking about

mookyuzamaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O why wouldn't sage mode meat A? I disagree with you there sir from this your argument is void because you don't know what your talking about
so your saying sage mode naruto which is better than sage mode j-man can beat A?? so no nine tails mode just sage mode naruto who barely kept up with A in nine tails mode would win???

and i dont know what im talking about??

and im a girl idiota

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah of course A beats j-man with maybe extreme difficulty but thats it..
i take back wat i said. i luked back at how jaraiya got mortally wounded by a pain body and raikage is way stronger than tht. by this i say liger bomb CAN 1 hit K.O jaraiya. only susanoo was able 2 survive it.

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so your saying sage mode naruto which is better than sage mode j-man can beat A?? so no nine tails mode just sage mode naruto who barely kept up with A in nine tails mode would win???

and i dont know what im talking about??

and im a girl idiota
o_O I know that your a girl, and nine tails mode was not barely keeping up naruto clearly did not fight him all out just testing him

J-man doesn't only have sage mode

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Location- same place j-man died

Status- Angry

Distance- face to face

j-man found out
A smashed tsunade and they had a black baby and j-man thought it was his now its personal

im going with A for obvious reasons

A has mad speed he is experienced alot and has been in alot of battle even with minato who was said to be the next sage of the six paths

China's wall~
draw maybe?

mookyuzamaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O I know that your a girl, and nine tails mode was not barely keeping up naruto clearly did not fight him all out just testing him

J-man doesn't only have sage mode
omg someone plz go get a picture of that manga chapter cuz i dont know how and show this noob how naruto was struggleing lol

and at that how is someone(RAIKAGE) who was on par with minato the FOURTH HOKGAKES normal running speed his yellow flash speed not his ftg but his yellow flash speed able to barely or be on par with some one(naruto nine tails fox chakra mode not sage mode) who hasnt even mastered his speed control or is said many times that he is almost at his fathers speed how does that make any sense???