Raikage vs Itachi

ruffio

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
By some strange way you mean when kabutorichmaru summons itachi from the dead and he were to happen to stumble upon A. If thats the case then i say itachi of course, he slaughtered his people, joined the akatski, murdered anybody that stood in his opposition. Only chance of survival would be if A and B used the double lariat but good luck when itachi is a master of mind control gejutsus with his ems

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
By some strange way you mean when kabutorichmaru summons itachi from the dead and he were to happen to stumble upon A. If thats the case then i say itachi of course, he slaughtered his people, joined the akatski, murdered anybody that stood in his opposition. Only chance of survival would be if A and B used the double lariat but good luck when itachi is a master of mind control gejutsus with his ems
sir you are wrong Itachi does not have EMS

nanigadu9

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi may have amerterasu and susanoo. but raikage is the master. He know all kinds of jutsoos. Raikage may win the battle if they fight. But i am a fan of itachi. But in future if they fight we will see the big battle. will that happen..??

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi may have amerterasu and susanoo. but raikage is the master. He know all kinds of jutsoos. Raikage may win the battle if they fight. But i am a fan of itachi. But in future if they fight we will see the big battle. will that happen..??
Really, the magna doesn't show him use any justu. Also Itachi has SHARINGAN...can copy any jutsu he sees...also Itachi was a genious and ms.