Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok good.

Rasengan is raw chakra. That sand ball is made of pure sand chakra basically.

You currently can make them at the two extreme ends of the spectrum: just sand, and just chakra.

The trick will be to combine the two, thereby making the technique more powerful.

It'll be easier if you start with just sand chakra, and then try and simplify it to half sand / half raw chakra.

Try it out.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok good.

Rasengan is raw chakra. That sand ball is made of pure sand chakra basically.

You currently can make them at the two extreme ends of the spectrum: just sand, and just chakra.

The trick will be to combine the two, thereby making the technique more powerful.

It'll be easier if you start with just sand chakra, and then try and simplify it to half sand / half raw chakra.

Try it out.
so basically you want me to slowly add pure swirling chakra to my swirling sand...

*concentrates moving small amount of pure chakra into swirling sand*

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, you don't have to add chakra.

Currently, you're using your sand chakra to manipulate the sand.

If you simplify some of that chakra into pure, raw chakra, you'll get the sand rasengan.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok well let me try combining my sand with a rasengan....*concentrates on adding sand to rasengan untill it explodes flying me into a tree*...that hurt

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok well let me try combining my sand with a rasengan....*concentrates on adding sand to rasengan untill it explodes flying me into a tree*...that hurt
See, by adding chakra to the rasengan, you overwhelm it and it explodes.

By taking elemental chakra, and simplifying it, not only is it simpler, it doesn't overwhelm the shape :D

Don't be afraid to 'claw' at it to convert some of the sand chakra to normal chakra

Last edited:

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok...*starts swilling sand and then starts infusing it with pure chakra*..i think i got it..*walks up to bsama with a rasengan combined with sand*..hows that?

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok...*walks over to tree and slams sand rasengan into tree creating a hole and removing the bark in a foot wide circle*
Hrm... it doesn't seem like the shaving power of the sand is really coming into play.

Try increasing the power of the sand chakra, and increasing the amount of sand within the rasengan. Also increase the speed of the swirling

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok..*concentrates on adding more sand, spinning the ball faster and adds more chakra to the rasengan..the ball grows bigger*...hows this?

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok..*walks over to a different tree and smashes sand rasengan into tree, emphasizing the grinding..creates a larger crater and completly stripps the tree of bark*..hows that?