FlyingRaijinLVL2

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want so see how strong you guys think Naruto is.
Or how much you underrate Raditz...

Scenario: Raditz has just killed Hinata, Naruto is bloodlusted. Raditz will not take Naruto lightly. (No messing around like he did against Goku and Piccolo)
Location and distance doesn't matter
Random Encounter (no intel)
Restrictions: N/A

You must be registered for see images

Discuss

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd usually go for DBZ but this match-up is a different case. Kaguya was said to blow up planets so Naruto should be able to handle himself in this case....

However, if Raditz goes Oozaru, Naruto is f*cked.

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

A Bullet travels at 768mph and not only was it effortlessly reacted to but the skin in Raditz's palm dealt zero Damage from the impact

Sasuke's Sword was traveling far less than 768mph and Naruto couldn't react to it at any point even when it first started entering his body.
What does the scouter say about his power level? He's fucked.

FlyingRaijinLVL2

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A Bullet travels at 768mph and not only was it effortlessly reacted to but the skin in Raditz's palm dealt zero Damage from the impact

Sasuke's Sword was traveling far less than 768mph and Naruto couldn't react to it at any point even when it first started entering his body.
I agree completely. Raditz is pretty weak in his own verse, but in Naruto's? He's god tier.

Reactions: Curse Mark

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then we have Bills getting bruised by a bullet, or that we have characters far less reflexive than Naruto reacting to lightning.
Nevertheless, Raditz blitzes

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raditz attacks >> Piccolo's attacks > Moon level.

Who wins?

Naruto can't keep up physically, and he can't tank even 10% of raditz destructive power.

Reactions: Curse Mark

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Are you really suggesting naruto is slower than sound? That's so wrong.

Edit: Why the hell, do i have premium? :lol

Last edited:

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raditz stomps
Are you really suggesting naruto is slower than sound? That's so wrong.

Edit: Why the hell, do i have premium? :lol
I had premium once without paying for it. I think they give it to you randomly like for 1 month in your life.
a premium member can gift other members premium from existing months aka if i have 3 months of premium i can gift 1 month to anyone or people participating in KOTH buy premium for others to win King/Queen title with an emticon on their username aka

:Sparks: Guilty Sparks
:sdo2: Sir Derp Obito II
:drdave: Dr.Dave
:th: Tenshi Hikari
:Rucken: Rücken
:sdo: Sir Derp Obito
:sdo3: Sir Derp Obito III

muhalakau

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What does the scouter say about his power level? He's fucked.​
wut? It took base naruto a few minutes to run to the top of the 100+ kilometer tall shinjuu. Juubi jin madara flew an even greater distance in a matter of seconds. RSM Naruto can blitz someone much faster...

Raditz would get stomped. Think about this, it took goku 1 day to travel 1,000,000 kilometers. That's 15 kilometers per second, at best the same speed as JJ Madara. Goku had a pl of at least 5,000 when he did that, raditz is only at 1,500. Then there's the huge difference in firepower...

Juubi jin madara traveled hundreds of kilometers in seconds, not even post kai training Goku had that kind of traveling speed.

Then there's the fact that if we discard the extremely inconsistent moon-busting feats, raditz is at large island/country level at best, nothing compared to what naruto can output.

Naruto characters can hang with the saiyan saga characters, namek saga and up is a different story though.

Last edited by a moderator:

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would more than likely shit. Raditz' firepower seemed vastly inferior to what Naruto was capable of it.

I'd reckon that BM Naruto can tank his shit and nuke him with multiple Bijuudamas honestly.

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inbe4 naruto dodges a point blank lightspeed attack, inbe4 raditz punch tsb and his arm is erased, inbe4 naruto lands a TBBRS and obliterates raditz to cellular level, not that its gonna be as easy as I say, but naruto takes this

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inbe4 naruto dodges a point blank lightspeed attack, inbe4 raditz punch tsb and his arm is erased, inbe4 naruto lands a TBBRS and obliterates raditz to cellular level,inbe4 naruto uses a senpu youton chou odaama rasenterrengan, not that its gonna be as easy as I say, but naruto takes this