Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rank is irrelevant. Any quantity of Prana will do it; but it is based on the size of Prana. Not rank. Noted in the clan description.

The rank doesn't diminish, but the chakra in it is reduced by how many times you split it.

Yes, that is correct.

Any other questions?

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rank is irrelevant. Any quantity of Prana will do it; but it is based on the size of Prana. Not rank. Noted in the clan description.

The rank doesn't diminish, but the chakra in it is reduced by how many times you split it.

Yes, that is correct.

Any other questions?
No further questions. Please, continue.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No further questions. Please, continue.
Now we'll move onto the second Surge of Evocation technique, the Dynasty of Kings. If Era of Gods is about bringing stuff to the Throne using raw Prana, this technique is the opposite: returning them to the battlefield.

Give me the down and dirty on this one, big boi.

(Kanki: Ouchou no Kindachi) – Surge of Evocation: Dynasty of Kings
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique encompasses the advanced applications of the Surge of Evocation. Unlike the Era of Gods, which manipulates raw Prana, this technique is used to bring techniques previously transported back onto the field. The two applications of this technique, Conquest and Domination, deal with returning entities within the Throne to the field; thus these two applications require previous absorptions to have already occurred.

Conquest of Alexander – Bastion of Achaemenid
Through this ability, the user will be able to return absorbed objects, techniques, and parts of the terrain to the field. They will be manifested on the field in the form of Prana before becoming corporeal and usable as tangible entities. Upon becoming corporeal, the transported entities will still possess all of the effects and properties they possessed prior to absorption; this is because the Throne places objects within it in a stasis-like state. Objects returned will continue to move with the same speed and momentum that they had. This creates the effect that appears almost as if time had stopped and then later resumed for them, a trait of the Throne. It can be summoned facing a different side and/or in a new location altogether, although it must be outside of five meters of the opponent unless the user is within short-range. Techniques returned through Conquest possess the same damage they did prior to absorption. The technique’s rank applied is directly proportional to the technique rank, size of matter, and complexity; this means returning an A-Rank boulder would require an A-Rank application of Conquest. The S-Rank version of this ability can be used once every four turns and no Prana in the user’s next turn. The Bastion of Achaemenid can only be used four times per battle.

Domination of Vlad – Tower of Yggdmillenia
Unlike Conquest, Domination involves concentrating on returning the chakra contained within objects or techniques to the user’s body. The user systematically isolates all of the chakra contained within a number of techniques they’ve sent to the Throne, even if only chakra is present (in the case of raw chakra techniques and similar abilities). It will then be teturned to the user’s body as Prana energy in order to seamlessly integrate into their chakra network, making it available for later use. The user can utilize this ability four times per battle and the maximum amount of chakra that can be returned with each use is capped at a maximum of 100 chakra points. This does not mean this ability will always return that amount, the value is always dictated by how many techniques the user has absorbed and how much chakra they contained. For example, absorbing 10 A-Rank techniques and integrating them with the user’s system will increase the user’s pool by a full 100 chakra per turn. Objects that Domination is applied to will no longer carry their damage value once used on; this is because the objects, while stored in the Throne, will become chakra-void and instead become classified as simple terrain usages when used with Conquest of Alexander. Naturally, this is only possible with matter-based techniques and not those composed of energy. Domination of Vlad is considered an S-Rank technique.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give me the down and dirty on this one, big boi
I will never unsee this. Also foreword: I understand that this is, essentially, a brother technique to Era of Gods, meant to work in tandem. That being said I'll be simple and say Dynasty of Kings deals with the applying of absorbed objects/techniques to one's self or for combat purposes by 'summoning' them from the Throne.

Conquest of Alexander – Bastion of Achaemenid
Through this application we get the ability to return previously absorbed techniques to the field without loss of momentum (speed) or power (damage). It reads like a S/T technique or Fuinjutsu that deals with unsealing/releasing. Not hard to grasp my head around. I also understand why it's multi-ranked in this case as using C-ranked amount of chakra to summon a previously absorbed S-rank technique would be broken. Also, the fact that you're able to choose where, when, and how to summon these entities is very important, and can be used to catch opponents unaware. Especially with this lossless mechanism you guys created.

Domination of Vlad – Tower of Yggdmillenia
This one is also very clearly explained and worded. Absorbed chakra/techniques can be 'metabolized' in a sense to replenish chakra reserves. Only issue I have is its inability to affect energy-based elements. Would have been nice to turn everything absorbed into chakra, but again, that would be broken... I think. I also noticed it replenishes by a rate of 100 per turn at its zenith.. that's neat. I imagine this would be particularly useful for drawn-out slugfests to come through with extra chakra. I also see why this variant has an absolute rank, so no questions there.

Last edited:

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems like your understanding is good. Keep in mind that freeform objects will retain their freeform damage regardless of what rank you use when you teleport them back.

Now, this technique combines the abilities you've learned and applies their effects to yourself, taking you to and from the Throne at your leisure. Break it down for me and ask any questions you might have.

(Kanki: Jidai no Pendoragon) – Surge of Evocation: Epoch of the Pendragons
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30-40
Description: Considered the sibling of the Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, the Majesty of the Pendragon involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing; despite its nature, this process takes a few moments. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. This is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy constantly exists within their chakra systems. Twice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. As long as the user re-appears on the battlefield on in the same landmark, then using this technique will not count toward escaping battle. If the user opts to re-appear in a different landmark then they will effectively forfeit the battle and the event. This only applies if the user utilizes Majesty while engaged in battle and not travel purposes. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every four turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used twice per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kanki: Jidai no Pendoragon) – Surge of Evocation: Epoch of the Pendragons
Ah, so this completes the trio of Evocations. It's also our very own method of dimensional travel, intended for defense, movement, or just relocation like in a battle. I noted that this also doubles as full-body surge which is a plus. Don't think we've seen anything like that on the Base or even in the show. When it comes to reappearing I have to be mindful of that crackling sound which I imagine would sound similar to unfocused lightning. Stasis I understand; the effects will continue once I exit the Throne, but I got a few questions about this mechanically:

1) If I activate this in battle, staying the maximum amount of turns, what happens during that time? Do we (both combatants) keep posting for four turns completely separated from each other? Again, never encountered anything like this before.

2) Can this be used to travel around the NW or would that also fall under the 4x usage limit?

3) Could I, hypothetically, use the A-ranked version one turn, and then the S-ranked version in the next?

4) While in the Throne, am I able to heal myself of injuries and other ill effects or does stasis also halt those? Am I able to even move and perform techniques while in the Throne? Through this technique specifically.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 & 4. If you've been poisoned or otherwise inflicted with some kind of status ailment, their effects are halted so you won't continue to sustain damage while you're in the Throne, and you can use this time to heal. Think of them as just being paused inside you, but you can still move around and act. You're already kind of on the ball here, but your opponent will be free to do what they want as well, so keep this in mind. So if the question hasn't already been answered, yes, you can perform techniques while in the Throne.

2. You can, following the rules of teleportation in the NW. All usages of jutsu in the NW count towards their usage limits/restrictions.

3. Yes.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Epoch got updated, so we're going over it again before we move onto new things. It should be somewhat fresh in your mind too. Read over the technique carefully nonetheless. Ask questions if you got any.

(Kanki: Kyojin no Jidai) – Surge of Evocation: Epoch of Titans
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Description: Considered the father technique of Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, Epoch of Titans uses the Surge of Evocation's ability to teleport objects and Surgebinders to the Throne, and return them to the field.

The Wandering Sea - Bending Space

The user, instead of applying this technique to their own body, can manifest Prana around any object or feature of the terrain to teleport it to the Throne and return it immediately or with a delayed timer. The teleported object can either reappear in a new location instantly, in the same manner as the user's own teleportation, or the user can set a delay of up to four turns and it will return on the first turn after the said number of turn elapses (e.g. a delay of 4 turns, the casting of this jutsu counting as the 1st, means it will reappear at the beginning of the user's 5th turn). The user can also create a technique or familiar with an aura of prana, which can only take affect in the same turn it is created, that allows the technique to teleport itself to a new location. This applies to virtually all type of jutsu except those which are streamed, as the user would find themselves unable to progress to this technique before the other reaches its end. This application occurs in the same timeframe as the jutsu cast and offensive jutsu teleported in this manner must reappear a minimum of five-meters away from any opponents unless the user is also within short-range of that opponent, in which it must reappear at least one meter away. The user cannot teleport any object or jutsu to or from a 1-meter distance from any opponents. However this entire variant cannot be applied to the opponent's jutsus which exceed B-Rank in chakra and it cannot be used on Noble Phantasms or Custom Weapons.

The Everlasting Heaven - Warping Time

This variant involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing. If the user reappears within less than a meter of the opponent, the opponent can react with any instant, passive or freeform or chakraless technique. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. The instant use of this technique, which doesn't take a slot in the timefreame, is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy already exists within their chakra systems. Thrice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability (S-Rank) to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every three turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used three per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kanki: Kyojin no Jidai) – Surge of Evocation: Epoch of Titans
Since I already covered pretty much most of the last iteration I'll focus on The Wandering Sea. From what I can understand its a way of sending objects, techniques, and even spots on the terrain to the Throne with an immediate or delayed return. The familiar/technique creation is an added touch and is pretty straightforward. For example I could make a spear out of Prana, have it teleport to the Throne, and then reappear some four turns later to surprise an enemy. I think, if done right, it could be used as like a fourth move outside of your regular three on the turn the familiar or technique reappears. I say that mainly due to the fact that it performs on its own internal timing to reappear rather than the user consciously (or even passively) willing it from the Throne. No questions.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Zokyo: Kiseki no Sedai) – Surge of Augmentation: Generation of Miracles
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40 (-10 chakra per turn)
Description: This technique deals primarily in augmenting the user’s chakra system and ability to control it through an infusion of Prana. Activating this ability is instant and occurs in the same time-frame as another technique. Each Augmentation can last up to four turns and can be used twice per battle. However this technique can only be used three times per battle. After an Augmentation ends, the user suffers a backlash related and proportional to the ability used and how long it was active. The cool down before re-using any of the augmentations is proportional to the duration it was previously activated for.

Crown of the Ruler - Munificence of Jeanne
In this Augmentation the user will augment their chakra system with Prana to increase the efficiency and scale of their techniques, allowing them to travel further and cover a greater scope. Both the range at which they can be created or manifested and the size/scale of the techniques can be influenced with this ability; although, this cannot bypass creation limitations. This means that techniques cannot directly manifest themselves on an opponent, unless the base technique already allows for this like Swamp of the Underworld. While this ability is active, short-range techniques will reach mid-range and mid-range techniques will reach long-range. Techniques which span long-range in size and initial reach are not affected by or subject to this ability. The same goes for techniques which affect the user's body or anything on their person or those which do not physically travel (e.g. techniques which require physical contact with another person). To demonstrate this technique in use, if the user applied this to the Great Stone Golem technique, it could be created at a mid-range distance from the user but its maximum size would remain unaffected. When this ends, for the same duration Crown of the Ruler was active, the range of all of the user's techniques will be decreased by one (except short-range techniques). Both the size and reach of long-range techniques will decrease to mid-range, while mid-range ones will decrease to short-range.

Helm of the Avenger - Wrath of Dantes
In this Augmentation the user will augment their chakra system with Prana in order to increase the strength and potency of their techniques. This Augmentation can be selectively applied to certain elements and abilities, or simply universally applied, but in the case of the former, they must be specified beforehand. The chosen elements and abilities will gain one rank if they are A-Rank or below and in the case of S-Ranks and above they will gain +20 damage. In the case of Defensive/Supplementary techniques which possess no inherent damage, they too will gain a rank in effective strength (capable of defending against 20 more damage). This ability can also affect advanced elements/abilities without being applied to one or any of their individual components. When this enhancement ends, the user will be subject to backlash proportional to how long the Helm of the Avenger was used. For the same duration as the Helm of the Avenger was active, techniques of the fields that were boosted will now be decreased by one rank. In the case where all techniques were subject to the boost, the loss in rank after the technique's end will affect all of the user's jutsu.

Aegis of the Shielder - Devotion of Galahad
In this Augmentation the user will augment their chakra system with Prana in order to increase the power of their techniques. This will enable them to empower all of their techniques or only selected fields by an additional ten chakra. Sealing and absorption-type techniques will be effective against jutsu with ten more chakra than their usual limit. When Aegis of the Shielder ends, techniques of every field boosted by Aegis will utilize ten less chakra for the same number of turns the Augmentation was active.

My first Surge of Augmentation. Let's go:

Crown of the Ruler
An augmentation through Prana to the range and scope of my techniques. An instant one at that, which will allow me to increase how far I can manifest attacks and reach with them by a factor of 1 rank. It's a fair trade, the drawbacks. Having one less range to all your techniques in return makes sense. It also doesn't affect techniques that require physical contact or those that target's the self/user's body which makes sense as they don't really have a tangible 'range' to increase/decrease.

Helm of the Avenger
Another fair trade. This one allows me to increase the strength of my elements/fields through an infusion of Prana into my chakra system. By choosing which field/element I want to augment before I activate this I'm able to enjoy all the benefits of +1 rank to my techniques A-ranked and below, and +20 to those S-ranked and above. Defensive techniques also get a boost, an effective +20 damage mitigation which is basically the difference between a rank. So everybody gets a rank boost. The backlash is wild, though, which means I'm only using this for short periods of time (like two turns or something) unless the threat really calls for more turns than that.

Aegis of the Shielder
This one is for defensive type techniques that rely on chakra v chakra clashes such as barriers, sealing jutsu, etc., to gain an effective +1 rank boost. This, like all the others is a trade, a sort of advance taken from the future now that I think about it... It's like a loan you have no choice but to repay, wth! Anyway, I'm able to increase the chakra input of my techniques by an extra 10 chakra and this can be all fields or just special ones, like Fuin, or even Prana if I wanted. I pay back for this by -10 for as long as I was running around with +10.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've already learned Dynasty of Kings, you dingleberry!

I'll go with the second Surge of Augmentation then:

This one deals primarily in changing the user's body and attributes using the 'miraculous' nature of Prana. Each Augment comes in levels tied to its rank and they can be combined in a myriad of ways so long as the combination does not exceed Level 4. So for example I could use the Lvl 1's of all three Augments at once but the moment I start combining higher tiers I'll have to be mindful of the limit. I have to make a special note of Agility of Persesus as its speed boost is more reactionary and otherwise short-lived. So to dodge with the AoP means its a single use thing and not consistent like, say LW, or Speed of Atalanta. Since I'm only Phantasm ranked, I can only use Levels 1 - 2 of each Augment, and if I ranked up to Phantasm I get Level 3's. Noted.

As for each Augment specifically, they're outlined well along with their limitations and deterministic drawbacks--which seems to be a SB trademark at this point. No questions.

(Zokyo: Eiyuu no Nendai) - Surge of Augmentation: Age of Heroes
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Description: This technique deals primarily in augmenting the user's physical body and attributes through the infusion of prana. Activating this technique is instant and will take no slot in the timeframe but it will still cost a move. Upon activating one of the below augmentations, the user's body will develop a glowing aura of prana energy to signify the change. Each Augmentation will have four tiers, level 1 being the lowest and level 4 being the highest. Only Servant ranked and above Surgebinders will be capable of using Level 3 Augmentations and Heroic Spirits and above can use up to Level 4. Each individual Augmentation can last up to four turns and can be used twice per battle, however this technique can only be used four times in all, and each Level 4 application can only be used once per battle. The user can combine several augmentations, as long as their collective Level doesn't exceed four (e.g. 1 + 3, 2 + 2, etc). In the turn following an S-Rank usage, the user's Prana is restricted to A-Rank and below, and the user cannot reactivate Age of Heroes.

Strength of Heracles - The Twelve Labours
Through this augmentation, the user will increase the physical strength of their whole body. They will become capable of resisting the effects of and breaking out of techniques which restrain, bind or prevent movement of one rank above through physical exertion alone. The user will also become capable of shattering physical and solid techniques equal to the damage of their Taijutsu attacks without incurring recoil damage. In terms of lifting strength, levels one and two will enable the user to lift Dropping Lid, level three would let the user carry the Great Stone Golem and level four would bestow the strength to lift boss summons such as Manda 2. Thus the user will be capable of grabbing and stopping solid techniques without incurring damage, and throwing them back towards the opponent. Level 1 will increase their Taijutsu damage by +15, Level 2 will increase it by +20, Level 3 will boost it by +25 and Level 4 will boost it by +30. To quantify this beyond digits, level one will give the user's freeform strikes bone-breaking force, level two will enable them to punch through steel, levels three and four will enable the destruction of whole buildings with a single strike. Striking the floor with level two will create craters that are short-range in radius, level three will create mid-range craters and level four will create long-range craters. The user will also be capable of leaping with explosive power. This will translate to an ability to cover large distances or reach great heights in a single leap (ten meters for level one and increases by intervals of ten for every additional level). Once this ends, the user's physical strength and taijutsu damage will fall by the same value it was boosted by for a duration equivalent to its use (excluding level one).

Speed of Atalanta - Huntress of the Wild
Through this augmentation, the user will increase the speed of their whole body. This boost will extend past the user's running speed and even encompass things like the speed of their strikes and how quickly they can perform handseals. Level one will double the user’s speed, Level two would multiply it by x2.5, Level three will triple it and Level four will multiply it by x3.5. When the infusion ends, the user’s speed will fall by the same degree, for the same duration it was used, except for the Level 1 usage. For example, using Level 3 speed will divide the user’s speed by three for the same number of turns that it was used.

Invincibility of Achilles - Immortal Vessel
Through this augmentation, the user will increase the durability of their body. This will extend far past a physical toughness that enables the body to sustain massive impact forces without sustaining damage. The user's very being will become stronger than most metals and minerals, their skin will become numb to pain and they will become immune to all kinds of burning, freezing, electrocution or corrosion. Level 1 will reduce physical damage the user takes by 20, Level 2 will reduce damage by 30, Level 3 will reduce the damage the user takes by 40, Level 4 will reduce the damage by 50. When this augmentation ends, the user's body will become extremely fragile in proportion to the level used (excluding level one). Level 2 will make it so the user sustains 30 more damage from freeform attacks and offensive techniques, Level 3 will make them take 40 more damage and Level 4 will do so for 50 damage. This state of vulnerability will persist for as long as Invincibility of Achilles Augmentation was used.

Agility of Perseus - Blessing of Hermes
Unlike speed, agility focuses on moving and changing direction quickly and effectively. It is a combination of nimbleness and explosive movements to accelerate to the user's maximum speed in the shortest time possible. The user will use prana to augment both their reaction time and movement speed, though unlike Atalanta, it will not be a continuous speed boost but rather a 'reactive' one that will only manifest in momentary bursts. Level 1 will increase the user's tracking by x2, Level 2 multiples it by 2.5, Level 3 triples it and Level 4 quadruples it. This will be signified by streaks of light in the colour of the user's prana appearing to emanate from the eyes as the pupils dart from left to right. Essentially, it will increase the user's tracking ability and bestow them with the ability to move as fast as they can track but only for a single instant at a time. For example, if an opponent moving at x4 speed launches a kick at their body, the user could sidestep the attack in a sudden burst of speed. In effect, the speed boost will only apply for the time it takes to perform one action, before fading again. Thus it cannot be used in prolonged ways such as running in order to blitz an opponent at a distance but rather in short bursts. When used to avoid techniques, the user will be capable of performing other jutsu in the same timeframe. When the infusion ends, the user’s tracking will fall by the same degree, for the same duration it was used (excluding level one).

Last edited:

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The second Surge of Armament is literally the namesake of the entire Surge category: weapons. More importantly, fantastical weapons known as 'Noble Phantasms'. The first up, Blades of the Saber, allows me to conjure one of two types of swords from the Throne, Lightning and Fire. Both can be used as sources for the techniques of the same nature as well as advanced CE's that utilize either of the Lightning/Fire components. Each gives me passive abilities just by wielding the blade, be it immunity to paralysis or extreme heat, etc. An important note here is that the Lightning Sword's accompanying attack is only A-ranked in damage while the extreme heat of the Fire Sword carries S-ranked damage.

The Lancer's Spear is unique in that it can extend, similar to the Monkey Contract Adamantium Staff, but is also able to enter and exit the Throne passively while leaving a flimsy replica behind. (I immediately think of Draupnir from GoW: Ragnarok). But the effect here that catches my eye is its immunity to gravity. Does this apply only to natural gravity or can it contend with chakra-controlled gravity like that of Shinra Tensei?

The Bow is my favorite, giving an instant x3 perception modifier just by holding the NP. Arrows move at twice my speed and have tracking abilities to seek out chakra foreign to my own. I'm assuming they only do ff damage (5) but sometimes an opening is all we need. Once per turn I can release a drilling tube of wind from the weapon to pierce through solid objects. Does this wind-based attack follow Prana's usual, chakra v chakra interaction? Meaning could I use it to pierce through a solid technique of equal or lesser chakra without minding for its damage?

With a little attention to the Riders we have essentially a personal bastion for the Surgebinder to bunker down in and even attack from. It can be made of any solid/liquid material including CE's and can act as sources for techniques of those natures. Anything formed from these 'Chariots' also have their S/W's removed due to the infusion of Prana. Only question is, can these chariots be made to fly? I'm thinking of Arjuna's Vimana.

Finally I can RP with Arjuna's Berserker tail xD. Completely immune to A-ranked and below techniques and equally contend with an S-ranked technique. Very sturdy, being able to reduce great pressure and even negate/reflect physical attacks (I'm assuming those devoid of chakra?). Finally the armor can be used as a source for techniques while also preventing the opponent from taking control of it due to all the Prana.

A true Caster class ability. Flight, and +20 to an element/field of my choice as well as pseudo-Apex Handseal Specialist that allows me to use hand motions rather than hand seals. The shields and their offensive malleability make sense, as they essentially cover the Caster's main problem: CQC. The main goal here is to keep the enemy at bay while pelting them with enhanced attacks.

The Black Keys are interesting in that they're not strong per se, but they do hold an innate advantage over most projectile techniques in that they can't be sensed nor do they produce any sound. These are perfect for sneak/crit related attacks. The cloak and mask being impervious to freeform damage is also a nice touch.

(Busou: Kenshoushi no Seiki) – Surge of Armament: Century of Champions
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: This technique is the most fundamental Armament technique in the Surgebinder arsenal and covers each major class of warrior. The user can summon the Noble Phantasm anywhere on the field, but it must be at least short-range away from the opponent unless the user is also inside that range. Servant rank Surgebinders can sustain the summoned Phantasm indefinitely but they will be prevented from calling forth any further Noble Phantasms until they return this one to the Throne. Heroic Spirits and above can sustain two Noble Phantasms indefinitely but will also be prevented from calling forth any further weapons until at least one is returned.

Blades of the Saber
The user will summon a sword from the Throne with a glowing metal blade that vibrates at the frequency of lightning. It is coated in and charged with a never-ending current of electricity that cannot be short circuited or insulated. The blade can be stabbed into a conductive surface such as earth, water, metal, mist, etc to release currents of electricity in every direction, that quickly form into dozens, hundreds or thousands of replicas of the metal blade jutting upwards, downwards or in any direction. This counts as a move, deals 60 damage per attack (regardless of the number of blades used) and the user is free to perform other techniques. If the user drops the blade, it can be recalled to their hand with a mental command or manipulated remotely through hand gestures in a similar manner to Lightning Blade Levitation. Upon summoning, the blade leaks prana into the user's body which renders them immune to electric shocks and paralysis. Alternatively, the glowing blade is coated in wreath of prana-infused flames which cannot be extinguished. Both the fire and the aforementioned electricity, can be used as a source for Fire, Lightning and advanced or custom elements which are energetic (e.g. Dark, Rhythm or Storm). This fiery blade renders the user immune to burns, dehydration and the effects of scorching temperatures. The blades themselves deal 80 damage on direct contact with the opponent’s body or techniques. Using it to counter a technique counts as one of the user’s moves per turn.

Spears of the Lancer
The user will summon an indestructible, two-meter long spear, staff or lance from the Throne into either of their hands. These weapons will be slightly elastic to the point they can be used for pole vaulting and will be capable of extending their length. The speed of extension will be twice the user's base speed but retracting it to restore it's original size will occur instantly. Since the weapon is not subject to the effects of gravity, the user will not be weighed down regardless of how much it increases in size. This will also enable it to fly through the air and the user can control it's movements through mental commands. The weapon will also have the have the malleability of a liquid, allowing it to change shape at will. Noble Phantasms in this class will possess the ability to enter and exit the Throne passively and instantly, taking no slot in the timeframe. Each time it disappears, an exact replica of the weapon will remain it's place, completely camouflaging it's teleportation to the naked eye. These replicas will possess all of the abilities of the original but they will only have the durability of a basic kunai. Their creation process is exactly the same as the Shadow Shuriken technique but there is no puff of smoke. It can teleport any number of times in a given turn but all the created duplicates will collectively count as one move.

Bows of the Archer
The user will summon any kind of bow as well as a quiver full of arrows onto their back. The quiver will appear with a strap that will be fastened onto the user's body. Upon contact with the bow, the user's body will be flooded with an incredible amount of prana. This will enhance their sense of sight without making them more sensitive to bright lights or intense stimuli. This increased visual acuity will allow them to see everything in the landmark they're in as well as see through clouds of dust, mist and heavy rain. This means they will be completely unaffected by such conditions present in certain landmarks. Their eyes will also become capable of following the speed of quicker targets, which translates to a tracking increase of x3. The arrows will not be subject to the effects of gravity or air resistance and so they will continue perpetually nor will they ever slow down since no energy is lost. They will also cleanly slice through basic weapons and ninja tools them without being deflected off their trajectory in the slightest. They will seek out and be drawn to targets with chakra foreign to the user's own once they are fired. When multiple sources of foreign chakra exist, they will always be directed towards the ones with the greatest concentration of chakra. Once per turn, by pulling back the bowstring and releasing it, long stream(s) of wind-infused prana will be emitted from the front of the bow. The infusion of wind chakra will give the prana distinct slicing properties, enabling them to cut straight through solid targets. This is an A-Ranked ability, will cost a move and has a long-range reach. Both the normal arrows and the streams of prana will travel at twice the user's speed.

Chariot of the Rider
The user will summon a chariot, golem, fortress or anything else that can be ridden. All of the Noble Phantasms in this class are capable of flight and can be a maximum size of twenty meters in radius. They will also be durable enough to tank one S-Rank technique per turn, whereby they will then passively regenerate from the damage sustained by the end of the turn. The golems can come in any shape or form, whether it's animalistic, humanoid, a hybrid or monstrous. Large-scale phantasms will displace the user's body in the same way as summons do if they're manifested beneath them. Earth-based phantasms will be constructed of rock and stone while Water-based ones will be made of ice. More accurately, most of the exterior will be made of ice that can't be melted and the interior will contain a large quantity of water. The water will be encased by the ice from all sides barring the top, allowing it to be accessed. The user will be capable of manipulating the earth/water for the use of techniques. The phantasm can be made of any solid or liquid material and be used as a source for Custom Element or Advanced Element techniques. This will be supplemented by their ability to regenerate, meaning the source will replenish itself upon and even during use and therefore can even be used to perform techniques larger than itself. Since it is infused with copious of amounts of Prana, it can't be manipulated by the opponent and techniques created from that source will have their strengths and weaknesses erased.

Armour of the Berserker
The user will summon an armour slightly larger than their body, made of any material, over their current attire, which will envelop them fully or partially. In the case of full body armours, by default they will not conceal the user's eyes or mouth unless specified otherwise. All armours in this class can be reshaped passively to extend weapons, limbs, spikes, tendrils, prehensile tails, hands which can perform handseals and wings capable of flight. These suit of armour will be both weightless and flexible at the joints, meaning they will not hinder the user's ability to move in the slightest. The composition of the armours makes them incredibly durable, rendering them immune to damage from A-Rank and below techniques. It can completely block/negate the damage of one S-Rank technique but this will neutralize the Noble Phantasm and return it to the Throne. The armour insulates both electrical currents and extreme heats and will also absorb the force of massive impacts or techniques. They user will sustain no fall damage, from any height, and the armour will absorb and reflect the impact of any physical strike onto the attacker. Since they are fully infused with prana, the armour cannot be manipulated by foreign chakra or energy. Only the user can use the armour as a source for techniques.

Grimoire of the Caster
The user will summon a 'spellbook' onto their person that can't be made wet, burnt or corroded. It will also insulate any electrical currents and despite it's composition, possess enough durability to sustain S-Rank and below offensive techniques without taking damage. Upon contact with the user's body or attire, the book will leak prana into them to enhance their body and ability to mold chakra. The prana infusion will render the user's body virtually weightless and lighter than air, allowing them to fly through the air while they're in contact with the book. The main effect of the infusion is that the user gains +20 damage to the element or ability of their choice (defensive and supplementary jutsu can defend against or affect jutsu one rank higher than normal). The user can perform all techniques by gesturing a single hand, as long as they're holding the grimoire in the other. These effects only apply if the user is holding it, and the effects will have to be recast if the user reacquires the grimoire after dropping it or being disarmed (although it does not cost a move or take a slot in the timeframe to do this). Once per turn, the grimoire can release a large amount of Prana that will form into shields or geometric shapes around the user. The shields can be linear walls or they can expand into 3D shapes that encapsulate the user partially or completely. The user can extend spikes, tendrils and other harmful constructions from these shields up to a short-range distance but these extensions will always remain connected to the central structure. This is an S-Ranked ability and will count as a move when used.

Masks of the Assassin
The user will summon a mask and cloak filled with daggers, which will manifest over their current attire. Both the cloak and mask are waterproof, fireproof, and will defend against freeform damage of all kinds. Every cloak and mask will possess a unique colour and design and will fit the user perfectly as each is tailor-made for the individual. Within the interior of the cloak, held in place by numerous pockets, are countless throwing daggers known as 'Black Keys'. These daggers are invisible, unaffected by air resistance, produce no sound whatsoever and are impossible to sense. Whenever they clash with or come into contact with anything, no sound is produced by the collision/contact. These daggers can be used in exactly the same manner as basic ninja tools.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The wind-based attack of the Archer NP doesn't work on chakra Vs chakra. Generally speaking, infusing elemental chakra into Prana erases that property.

Yes, all Rider class NPs can fly.

Everything else is correct. What techniques have you yet to learn?

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reign of Demons and Eon of Pendragons, I fear. Let's start with Reign of Demons:

A defensive technique meant to protect the user's body in two unique ways depending on the Phantasm summoned, with both granting -40 damage shaving to opposing techniques. The cloak and familiar that comes with Demons of Mephistopheles seems to be suited for personal targets. Being a mentally commanded and malleable creature it would be perfect for distracting or taking the blow from an opponent while the user focuses on something else. The absorbing Evocation ability is not be slept on, as that's basically up to one S-rank technique completely eradicated the turn its summoned.

The second variant, Shinsegumi's Vengeance is perfectly suited for summons and Creations. The ability to have the armor act as extension of one's physical body is also very interesting. That's basically all-around defense without the cost of being cumbersome. No questions.

(Busou: Kunrin no Akuma) – Surge of Armament: Reign of Demons
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will summon a cloak from the Throne onto their body, with this coat manifesting over their current attire. Through the infusion of prana, the cloak has been bestowed with several properties that render it an ideal defence for battle. The cloak can neither be burnt nor made to be wet. It insulates both high heats as well as electrical currents, allowing it to insulate unfocused lightning techniques before they can affect the user. It is also non-reactive and immune to corrosion, rendering the cloak immune to chemical elements which target it. The cloak is bulletproof and will defend against freeform damage of all kinds (excluding freeform boosted beyond 80 damage), from bladed weapons to explosions spawned from paper tags. The weapon itself can’t be destroyed, but it can be forcibly returned to the Throne when struck by a jutsu that exceeds 80 damage. Both the cloak and the Knightmare shave 40 damage off techniques which strike it. Servant rank Surgebinders can sustain the summoned Phantasm indefinitely but they will be prevented from calling forth any further Noble Phantasms until they return this one to the Throne. Heroic Spirits and above can sustain two Noble Phantasms indefinitely but will also be prevented from calling forth any further weapons until at least one is returned.

Demons of Mephistopheles - Seven Princes of Hell
What truly makes this cloak a Noble Phantasm, is that it contains a familiar composed entirely of prana energy. This familiar is also known as a Rashomon and is composed entirely of white Prana. It exists within the cloak, with the Noble Phantasm acting as the vessel of it's containment. The physical form it takes varies from user to user but it is always some kind of animal, creature or hybrid. Upon being summoned onto the body of a Surgebinder, the Rashomon will sap some of their chakra (equal to this jutsu's chakra cost) and essentially adopt the colour of their Prana. This will change it from it's 'dormant' state to it's 'active' state whereby it's capable of acting autonomously and independently of the user. This will neither cost a move nor occupy a slot in the timeframe, it occurs instantaneously upon the phantasm being summoned. The cloak will develop a glowing aura of light in the colour of the user's Prana to signify the Rashomon's activation. This Rashomon can be controlled through mental commands. It can seamlessly emerge from and reintegrate with the cloak at will. It can be released in any shape or form such as tendrils, spikes, limbs, weapons, animals or any other configuration. As it's body is composed of raw Prana energy, it will exhibit the absorption traits of Evocation. This translates to the ability to absorb objects, parts of the terrain and techniques that possess lower chakra than the Rashomon, however upon clashing with a technique of equal chakra, both it and the opposing technique will cancel eachother out. Upon absorbing a technique possessed of lower chakra, the Rashomon will passively leech the amount of chakra it took to neutralize the jutsu from the user's body to restore itself to full strength. Absorbing techniques will count as a move each time it's used (on the turn of summoning, any absorptions count as part of the single move slot used to summon the weapon) but the user is free to perform other techniques while it occurs. Even while released, the Rashomon possess the ability to constantly reshape and reform itself but it's total size can never exceed mid-range in dimensions. All of these manoeuvres, including its initial release and returning to its vessel are passive manoeuvres. However, it should be noted that when the Rashomon is used to attack an opponent, it will cost a move to do so but again, the user will be free to perform other techniques while this occurs.

You must be registered for see images

Knightmares of Hijikata - Shinsengumi's Vengeance
Knightmares of Hijikata is a very similar variant to the Seven Princes but instead of a cloak, it creates an oversized suit of armour which surrounds the user entirely. The summoner or wielder of the NP is nestled at its core, and the Knightmare can be thought of as a suit of armour suited to a three or four-meter tall giant. The user's chakra is capable of diffusing through the suit, to perform techniques which require contact with the ground or a water source. It possesses all of the aforementioned abilities except in this variant of the technique, is that the Rashomon, is infused with one of the user's basic, advanced or custom elements. The prana then, does not absorb but rather burns, crushes, cuts or electrocutes upon contact and follows the S/W of the chosen element exactly. If the chosen element is solid, the Knightmare itself can also be made of that material but this is optional. It possess the same regenerative abilities as the first variant, allowing it to regenerate fully from A-Ranks it is weak to, S-Ranks it is neutral to and Forbidden Ranks it is strong to. A Knightmare's Rashomon can be destroyed quite easily if struck with any jutsu that exceeds those stated ranks in damage (an A-Rank of 70 damage of an element it's weak to will destroy the Rashomon and return the Noble Phantasm to the throne). Since the prana is infused with chakra, it no longer absorbs and therefore the Rashomon can freely interact with the terrain. It can grab a hold of trees and other features of the terrain to travel by rappelling the Knightmare towards that location, it can throw or catch objects and can interact with anything solid as well as energy-based. As with the cloak in Demons of Mephistopheles, any jutsu the user released or created from the user's body or skin, will manifest outside of the Knightmare. Any jutsu which teleport the jutsu or anything similar, will also teleport the Noble Phantasm as it is considered a physical extension of their body. Once a turn, the user can shoot beams, blasts or create geometrical shields that detach from the Rashomon or other projectiles, which are A-Rank in power and count as a move slot but leave the user free to perform other techniques. The Rashomon immediately regenerates its defensive power upon performing this ability, but as with earlier, it will absorb chakra from the wearer to do so. This Noble Phantasm can be worn by summons, as it can take on any humanoid or animal shape, for example a Griffin summon could have dragon-shaped armour.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just remembering that the scale of the technique being absorbed by the Rashomon needs to be proportional in size.

Also, you can use the Knightmare variant. It isn't just for summons.

Alright, describe Eon of Paragons.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noted on both accounts.

A binding contract, a blessing for Surgebinders to loan their most powerful weapons to each other and regular folk. Follows continuity rules: no two instances of the same, unique weapon can be in effect at once, allows non-Surgebinders to interact with it and any Prana-related abilities it might possess without the ill-effects, which is nice as that would have defeated the purpose altogether. Even the generic tools belonging to Century of Champions are powerful in their own right, so arming anyone with one can only improve their chances of survival/victory. Very neat technique, actually. Never seen anything like it, and I'm eager to try it out.

(Fūin/Busou: Risō no Chitose) – Sealing/Surge of Armament: Eon of Paragons
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Eon of Paragons is a unique variant of the Surge of Armament which allows Surgebinders to grant others access to their Noble Phantasms. This is accomplished through the formation of a contract via Fūinjutsu, akin to signing a summoning contract, that links a recipient to the user and their personal space within the Throne. Each contract is marked by a unique seal, preventing those outside the contract from accessing the Noble Phantasms, that is worn on articles of clothing or the body itself. The seal can only be placed by the user of this technique, and once established can only be activated by them and the recipient, preventing others from forcibly entering the contract by duplicating the contract seal. Only a single Noble Phantasm can be lent to a recipient per contract, which will be marked by the seal used to forge the contract, and any given Noble Phantasm can only exist on a single contract at once. The user will specify the Noble Phantasm they want to grant access to, and upon agreement, the contract will be forged. At any time, the user or the recipient may annul the contract, revoking the recipient's ability to access the Noble Phantasms, and until such time the contract will remain in place. While both the user and the recipient can access the Noble Phantasm being shared through their contract, it cannot be in two places at once as it is a unique existence. Since it originally belongs to the user of Eon of Paragons, it will always obey commands to summon it whether or not it is in use, whereas if the recipient were to try summoning it whilst it is already in use, the summon will fail. This does not apply if the user lends the Century of Champions Noble Phantasm, as it isn't a unique weapon and can thus be in use in several simultaneous instances, as well as exist in multiple contracts, though only the weapon type that was specified in the contract can be summoned. A contract can be forged with non-Surgebinders, allowing them to access Noble Phantasms as well though this requires Fūinjutsu access to use. Should a non-Surgebinder be given a Noble Phantasm that infuses Prana into their body, it will behave as described in the technique rather than freeze them internally. Eon of Paragons can only be used thrice per arc.