5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Radiant Training \ Mashu Kyrielight - Kyrielight

You must be registered for see images

Old Avalon, before the Radiant Golden Age.

Centuries had passed since the Radiant Order was revitalized; yet seeing the marble spires and towers rise above Avalon continued to remind Aegon of the immortal city before Galahad, their benevolent paramount knight, decided to restore the Order of Radiant Knights after the death of his children. The ancient histories of the Order, which Galahad had composed over many centuries, kept careful track of Avalon and its inhabitants. The city, built almost 700 years ago, was at one point abandoned after the terrible Darkness enveloped the Order in madness driving a wedge through it. After the Darkness was vanquished, it took nearly two centuries for the Order to return to play a role in the affairs of those too weak to defend themselves. During that time, Avalon was left in a state of abandon; images of moss permeating the marble structures littered the early histories of the Order. Yet in 203 AR, after the second generation of Radiant Knights was born, Avalon was born anew as well. It turned into the magnificent small city standing today.

A young Aegon in battle.
A gentle breeze blew through the courtyard pushing Aegon's platinum, silvery, blonde hair in his eyes and obstructing his view of the spires as he sat there on the marble bench. He shook his head side to side as he returned to reality, an attempt to withdraw himself from the histories of his ancestors and former knights that had come before him. A long...and glorious history. Recalling his purpose, he looked down from the spires and into the courtyard. There before him was the young girl he had called to train today: Mashu Kyrielight. Aegon shortly realized that Mashu had most likely been watching him for quite some time staring off into the majestic spires. While not a man to be embarrassed easily, he quickly stood from his seat, grunting as he did so. It was times like this where the knight realized his own age; unlike Galahad, who's soul was innately fused with the mysterious Holy Grail, Aegon could age.

Unlike many others, Aegon was born into the Radiant Order. For generations his family served Galahad honorably; a line that could be traced back to the Second Generation of Knights which had been the first to step into Avalon since the First Generation had dispersed under the terrible influence of the Darkness. His parents had passed long ago, however, and Aegon himself was aging rapidly. Now in his mid fifties, he wasn't the warrior he used to be. For two decades Aegon was one of Galahad's chief commanders and Heroic Spirits; he was a natural at the use and manipulation of Prana and a true Radiant at heart - born to serve the ideal that the paramount knight had laid out for future generations centuries ago. Aegon's children would pass this ideal on to theirs, and their children would do the same.

Momentarily a warm smile spread across his countenance as he looked at the young Mashu; she reminded him of his own children when they were teenagers. But as quickly as the smile had appeared, it was wiped away. Replaced by the stony expression that he typically wore when training new knights. It was important to be firm; the reality of the world was plagued with darkness. Kindness in the world was not always returned with kindness. "Look there, child." He spoke, pointing toward the spires and towers that rose above the rest of Avalon. "Those spires have stood for five centuries, some even longer. Each generation of Knights passes on the ideal that keeps those spires standing. Without that ideal, the spires would turn to rubble and be overtaken by nature...." He trailed off momentarily, thinking once again to the moss and vines that had famously overtaken Avalon so long ago. "You are that next generation. Entrusted to carry on the ideal that Galahad wisely created - to serve the weak and the poor separate from any political office. Mashu Kyrielight, you are a servant to an ideal. No man, or woman. Not even Galahad. But an ideal. You must not simply carry that ideal, but you must embody it. Before we begin our training, you must come to learn this philosophy."

Aegon took a seat once again on the marble bench and motioned for Mashu to sit down before him; it created the image of storytelling, the young group gathered around the elder to hear an important story. "Frankly, Galahad told me very little of you. Why do you believe you have ended up in Avalon? I know you were brought here by Galahad, but why do you believe you are here? To become a knight, you must learn the ideal you carry and the history of that ideal. And to do that, you must learn your purpose. The purpose you believe in. Tell me of that, Mashu Kyrielight."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

My my as if things weren't already amiss considering the girl's late arrival she quietly waltzed into the courtyard. A young, sixteen of age Mashu strolled throughout the castle grounds in search of the meeting place. She stumbled into many unusual faces, some of which wondered what such a young girl would be doing in the grounds.

She happened to find the location, looking on as the officer stood there for some time. She would rather not get scolded for being late, and instead sheepishly waited for him to return to reality. Moments passed by, and finally he spoke to her. He came near her, directing her attention to the buildings of the ever aging castle and the Kingdom of Avalon.

Gestured to sit near him; Mashu with her book bag sat down and listened. She didn't speak out of turn, though the elderly man questioned her ideals. She fixed her glasses, and smiled as she began to answer him. "Well to answer the first the first question; I believe I'm here simply on a whim...a whim of wanting to serve the light. In this world; no matter how much we fight - the darkness will always linger but as a peace keeper, I wanted to take on the duty along side the other knights of the Order. To vanquish the Fallen. "she said with a smile, though it faded away rapidly.

Fixing her glasses once more and staring out into the distance she began to speak once more, "My purpose is simple, to serve and protect thus who lacks the strength to do so, for as long as the light shines, We shall prevail! Right, senpai? "

She got up, raising her fist into the air as she watched her trainer with a look of honor and solidarity

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Aegon crooked his head slightly at her response, outwardly displaying slight confusion. It was a unique response to vilify those who have strayed from the Radiant ideal: the Order of Fallen Knights, or simply the Fallen. The Fallen were rarely mentioned in today's Radiant Order; to a large extent they had been extinguished 700 years ago after the fabled Hunt when Galahad defeated the original defectors and ended the Darkness. Today's Radiant Order knew of only minor defectors; those who occasionally strayed from the Paradigm of Radiance. These individuals were typically captured and returned to Avalon for trial. But they were nothing compared to the scale of the original Fallen and the Darkness which birthed them centuries ago. So why did this teenager feel so strongly of something that hadn't existed for 700 years? The question echoed through Aegon's mind as he squinted his eyes slightly, considering what the girl may know already of their history.

"Perhaps it is best we speak now of our history before advancing any further, Mashu. Humor an aging man..." he said as he leaned back slightly into a more relaxed position. "In my two decades of instructing future generations, I have never met someone who felt so strongly about the ancient, and defunct, Fallen. Let's start at the beginning. In our Order, we chronologically track our history through the use of BR, and AR: before Radiants, and after Radiants. The year zero refers to the year of the fall of Camelot and Galahad founding the Order, so AR. Anything before that is notated as BR. For the first 13 years of its history the events surrounding the Order were recorded by Galahad's sister, one of the original Radiant knights, styled as one of the four Lights of Heaven." His voice grew somber thinking back over their history; retelling the story of the Twelfth Council was always difficult. "Traditionally, every year a council assembly occurs; this is a meeting of the highest ranked knights to discuss matters which surround the Order. Thus, in our history there have been well over 500 council meetings held by Galahad with his highest officers. I have been apart of many of those meetings, almost twenty of them now. The number twelve in our Order is held in superstition; much like how people view Friday the 13th as an unlucky day. In our Order twelve represents discord. It is held in such regard because on the infamous Twelfth Council, or 12 AR, meeting the Darkness gripped Avalon and tore it asunder creating the Great Schism."

"We're fortunate today. It is somewhat inappropriate to refer to the Fallen of present day as Fallen of old. Today, when one is branded as Fallen, it simply means they are one who has strayed from the Paradigm of Radiance, or the Radiant ideal as it is informally called. They are not an "Order" in a normal sense. But centuries ago during that schism they were anything much more than simply a defunct label. The history recorded is vague, but one thing is for certain: the Darkness, whatever he or it may be, was the cause of the schism between Galahad and his most powerful knights. These knights divided themselves from the Radiant Order to form the Fallen; it sparked many great wars as Fallen seized power in villages and clans. The Radiants who remained were hunted down and killed mercilessly. Likewise, Fallen were also hunted down and killed by Radiants. This horrible war continued for a single year, from 12 AR to 13 AR. During which Galahad defeated the Darkness. Following its defeat the Hunt for the Fallen began. This was a 4 year conflict which was conducted by Galahad alone where he systematically hunted down each of the Fallen Knights that had splintered off from their cause."

He stretched his back, momentarily taking a break from retelling such a horrific story. "The Fallen of today are merely individuals, not an organized group. It is for this reason that they pose little to no threat to the overall Paradigm. But it is important to remain vigilant, for whatever the Darkness was if it were ever to return and bring the days of the Schism with it...well...." He smiled, knowing that such a return was nigh impossible after so many centuries. "The first Fallen Knights were many of the strongest and most battle hardened warriors; Heroic Spirits and Servants broke away en masse. Today, those of such strength are far more in tune with the Radiant ideal. You are correct though, that as long as a Radiant survives and pushes onward, then our ideal shall always remain."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Hmm the philosophical mindset og her trainer made Mashu's mind begin to drift. She's read stories in the libraries of Avalon, many of which she has heard beforehand but many of this information was new to her. She was puzzled at the when he mentioned that the ones called the Fallen weren't exactly as she imagined. Contemplating on a response; the girl's head rose and while cocking her head to the side.

"Then what of those who "rules" over kingdoms or as the outside world calls "villages"? We of the Radiant Order live to serve those in need, but are those who lead deemed the Fallen as well?"

She asked her teacher as she got up and began to pace back and forth. She sighed, knowing that even if the Fallen is not her common enemy - darkness still exists within the world around her. And as a radiant, she must fight this darkness weather it be of the Fallen or not.

"I'll stop at nothing until a balance is achieved; for without the darkness no light can exist and vice versa"

She said softly to herself...

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Excellent question. No, those who lead in political office are not "Fallen" inherently. In our eyes Fallen are simply knights of our Order who have taken up political office. Political office and hierarchy are all inherent truths of humanity; they are an inescapable truth that drives this world. But their existence does not dictate that we must join that hierarchy. As such, we separate ourselves as knights and instead act as servants of goodness." His eyes watched Mashu carefully as she tread back and forth. "You're right, however. There is always darkness in the world; while that darkness is not "Fallen" in the sense of our Order, it is depravity and evil. And that is something we are sworn to combat, to protect the innocent and those too weak to protect themselves. But there are limits to this. Hard truths that Galahad discovered long ago..." He momentarily trailed off, recalling the history of the First Generation of the Order. "The first generation of knights that came before only lasted for a few decades. Histories tell us that the Radiant Order began humbly, defending small villages. These villages, not to be confused with today's nation states, were simply small groupings of farmers. Knights would defend them against bandits, thieves, etc. Humble activities, much like we did today. However, after some time, the Radiant affiliated itself with the larger cities, kingdoms, and nations in an effort to bring an end to war as a whole. This plan backfired terribly. In these wars, the Radiant Order would align itself with the defender in an engagement in order to dissuade the attacker to sue for peace - a balance. However after time, and the deaths of many knights, many of the Radiant Order became weary and beleaguered from the years at war. This ultimately led to the Darkness that split the order in half and gave rise to the Fallen. Their pride gave birth to the belief that they could end wars by becoming political leaders." This was a hard reality for many who are newly introduced to the Order who believed in perfect 'duality' - the reality that Fallen were not 'evil' but simply tainted by political affiliation.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

"I see; there are still some things I do not understand of the Radiant Order but surely over time I will come to understand the believes of Galahad-senpai." Mashu said as she turns towards her teacher, the glimmer of hope in her eyes.

She bowed and with a voice of honor she asked a request; one that may seem selfish but with time slowly moving out of the grasp of the Order she said, "Please, teach me the ways of Radiant Orders power...the power I will soon inherit in the name of our leader! I am ready to walk the Path of Light and into a brighter tomorrow."

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"I suppose it is time then." He grunted as he stood from the marble bench, looking toward the sky; old age...a wonderful sense of ironies. Turning back to Mashu, he prepared for the ritual. "Before your training can truly begin, you must take an oath and swear yourself to the Paradigm of Radiance. Kneel, Mashu Kyrielight." Aegon spoke with stony authority backing his voice as he drew his longsword and Noble Phantasm Blackfyre from its sheath.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Mashu listened and without a single word dropped slowly to the ground; on right knee firm on the courtyard ground as she awaited the final process.

"I am ready, senpai"

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Repeat this oath Mashu Kyrielight. Once you have sworn your entire being to the Radiant Order you will rise as a Radiant Knight and Phantasm of the Surgebinders." Aegon cleared his throat and placed the blade of Blackfyre on Mashu's right shoulder. "I swear to be without fear in the face of my foes; to be brave and stand tall above evil, corruption, and temptation. To speak truthfully, even if it leads to my death and to act as the vanguard for the helpless. I swear to hold no office of leadership, to take no compensation for my service; for I am an a Radiant Knight. I am bound to serve the Paradigm of Radiance from this day, to my last."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

"I swear to be without fear in the face of my foes; to be brave and stand tall above evil, corruption, and temptation. To speak truthfully, even if it leads to my death and to act as the vanguard for the helpless. I swear to hold no office of leadership, to take no compensation for my service; for I am an a Radiant Knight. I am bound to serve the Paradigm of Radiance from this day, to my last." Mashu repeated; not a single word without truth behind it.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Now rise Mashu Kyrielight, Phantasm and knight of the Radiant Order." Aegon tapped Blackfyre against Mashu's shoulder, signifying the ceremony complete. A new knight had joined the Order; an auspicious day indeed. And now...for the challenging tasks await. "Our powers, as you may have some understanding, are derived from a dimension which we call the Throne. All those who have been taken to the Throne and remain there for an extended period of time become inexplicably linked to it; it is a special bond that no philosophy, science, or religion can explain. And this is exactly what will happen to you..." As he spoke, Aegon's body began producing a blue aura of flickering Prana energy which slowly began to jump outward in all directions. "It's now time for you to visit the Throne; however, you will be going to my particular location in the Throne. While remarkably beautiful, don't get lost." As soon as he finished speaking, a radiant blue pulse of Prana was released from Aegon's body racing outward in all directions around him and almost immediately striking Mashu. Before she could even realize, her body would be transported to Aegon's Reality Marble.

As if no time had passed at all Mashu would find herself within Aegon's Reality Marble. Like they had discussed before, Aegon's Reality Marble was the fallen temple of Avalon after the Great Schism hundreds of years ago. Created based on the descriptions within the history texts, Aegon created it to serve as a reminder of how easily glorious and imperial structures could collapse if the ideal that held them up had turned to dust. Mashu would appear on the left side of the temple, materializing on top of the fallen statue. The temple was overgrown; moss and weeds littered the halls. Beneath Mashu was a pit of moss covered, Prana infused, glimmering water. It was roughly 3 meters deep. Directly opposite of Mashu on the opposing pillars was a locked door; a door that could not be broken with any amount of strength or technique. A seemingly invincible structure empowered with Prana. Above the door, clearly visible from Mashu's position, was an inscription.

The self above all.

The inscription was an ancient Radiant saying; it meant that one could only serve those in need after serving themselves. Knights who were themselves emotionally hurt, scared, or hindered in some way would fail to carry out their duties as a Radiant Knight in times of great stress. Mashu's task was simple: find the key to the door and enter it.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Alas the ceremony was complete; long has the maiden seeked for this day to come - one that dawns a new light over the horizon of her soul. Mashu, slowly raising from the ground listened to the words of her mentor carefully. He was correct, she has learnt quite a few things concerning the power the individuals of the Hadou Yuukai possess, the eternal energy Prana...

The geezer of a knight spoke once more; Mashu idly looked around the area - a curious knave she was. Was the introduction into this new world a door? A portal perhaps, all of her guesses was thrown out the wind when thr breeze of courtyard bang to bellow as the energy surged to life. The blue aura, it was beautiful to the eye - enough for her to unconsciously reach forward as her curiosity controlled her but this was short lived as within an instant the young fledgling found herself in a brand new world.

"Where are we..." she asked; only to be answered right afterwards. So this was the legendary Reality Marble...for a separate world it was beautiful. The mosaic feeling; it reminded her of the libraries back home...so ancient yet so graceful in it's longevity. She began to walk slowly, taking every bit of sight around her. She activated her chakra sensing capabilities...but this feeling was so profound it forced her to stop focusing on it.

"It's so...pretty here..." she turned to the door next to her. Yet again; she curiously walked close to it...as if something was calling to her. She looked up; her eye's fixed onto the words inscribed on the stone. "The self above all" she lamented on the words. While she has never heard of the phrase she felt as though there was some meaning behind it. She walked backwards; stumbling behind onto a rock.

"Ouch" she said as she rubbed her knee after bruising it. The glimmer of the water caught her attention, turning towards it and looking at it. Her reflection was clear as day; as if looking into her own heart. The frailties of her own existence flashed within her mind...was she truly ready for this? Maybe she can back out now...though...if she did, who will she protect? Facing herself was already a burden...but if she cannot combat her own demons then she has no right to fight for what's right.

Something within the water caught the girl's attention. A silver object glimmering ever so brightly; she reached into the water as she gripped onto a small object. It was a key, one of which she felt was "the key" to the door. While her mentor was quiet this whole time; she would expect a scolding for tampering with things without permission - but she cared not. Arriving to the door; she noticed the lock on it to which she inserted the silver key. It was a match! She slowly pushed the door open as it creaked open as her eyes widen to the next sight.

"What...is this, Senpai?" She asked outloud.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The door creaked open with Mashu's gentle push. As it did so, swirling blue energies surrounded her; the energies were emitted from all parts of the immediate area around her: moss, stone, and even the water below. They swirled around her and clad her body before suddenly and almost as quickly as they appeared, dispersing into nothingness. The ritual had completed: Mashu's body was now linked to the Throne in an almost biological sense. Her body had now become an "open doorway" allowing the ambient Prana to exist harmoniously with her; akin to how blood flowed through her veins. Momentarily she could feel the power surge through her, a surely uncomfortable feeling. Much like a chill coming from within and spreading throughout the body as the Prana did so; as soon as the feeling emerged and spread throughout her entire body it would cease - it had quickly acclimated to her body. She was ready to leave Aegon's Reality Marble. In a flash of blue light, she reappeared in the courtyard of Avalon facing Aegon.

"Well you should be feeling rather normal now. If so, then it is time to learn your first skill - the Surge of Evocation. Your most basic task is to manipulate the Prana itself, which you are very much capable of doing. Although, it may pose itself somewhat challenging.... It purely depends on the wielders inherent skill. Either way, let's begin. I want you to simply draw upon Prana from the Throne and create a small sphere of it in your palm."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

The rush of energy throughout her body was quite uncomfortable but the feeling came and go within an instant. Mashu had finally attained the power she needed to vanquish the darkness.

Within a moment; she found herself back in the normal dimension. She was faced with her mentor once more and he began to speak to the girl. Mashu causally nodded; as she closed her eyes and opened her palm. She focused on the new energy flowing throughout her body; as she summons a small amount of sapphire blue Prana onto the palm of her into a sphere.

"Wow..." she said in awe.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Aegon nodded his head, displaying a certain visible pride as his student successfully performed one of the most basic Surges: Evocation. "Very good. It's time we discuss the ethereal energy we call Prana before we delve further into Evocation. So, speaking more broadly, this energy comes from the Throne itself. As of this point, what do you know of the ethereal energy that you've learned from Order texts?" Aegon didn't expect Mashu to know much, but he could be surprised at times.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

"Ah! Yes I have actually. The energy is as you said; Prana. It's an ethereal energy that exists in separate dimension known as the Throne. Of course these are the more obvious facts, but from what I heard in the lectures - Prana is near infinite energy in terms of what it can do." She stops for a moment as she ponders more on her mental notes.

"Let's see...the energy of Prana can come in many forms but the basic is the raw form of it, which whatever it touches becomes Prana and instantly transported back to the Throne being a form of absorbtion. It's neutral to all elements as well making it quite favourable, and lastly it's highly dangerous to outsiders of the Order as it can freeze people on touch. I'd say more but I don't think it's appropriate mention them yet as I'm still a beginner afterall haha..." she said nervously as she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Very good, Mashu. Let's review the specifics together before I teach you the first Surge fully." Aegon began explaining Prana in full, waiting for Mashu to ask any questions she may have.
Prana is an energy which primarily composes the Throne, the place all Surgebinders are bound to. Mashu's body now is a doorway for that very same energy allowing her to call it forth wherever she wishes on the battlefield (with certain limitations, bound by technique). The first form we are learning, the Surge of Evocation, utilizes Prana typically in its rawest form - as an energy itself. Prana in all forms is neutral to all elements; however, instead of acting based on rank and damage interactions, Prana looks at chakra interactions. So this means that it will neutralize techniques of equal chakra, be destroyed against techniques of greater chakra, and overwhelm and transport techniques of lower chakra. Now, when it overwhelms techniques of greater chakra, Prana doesn't 'destroy' them in the normal sense of the word. Rather, because Prana acts as a portal to the Throne, it will actually transport them there. This means that, say you overwhelm a boulder with Prana, it will be transported to the Throne in its exact state as it was prior to absorption. Through clan techniques it can be returned to the field and used for your own uses later. Prana is very straight forward in how it absorbs targets; it is directly related to the size of the target and the size of the Prana, in the case of the Surge of Evocation (SoE). So a golf ball sized mass of Prana cannot absorb a tree, for instance. That's always something important to keep in mind when you're wielding this ability. This only applies to Prana applied to the terrain, however. This doesn't apply to techniques. Techniques can be consumed with any size of Prana, as long as the chakra is respected. This also stands true for techniques which manipulate the terrain. Against living targets, rather than transport them to the Throne (in the case of non-Surgebinders), it will have a freezing effect on them. This freezing effect is outlined in the Era of Gods, our basic technique. I recommend reading this regardless because what I listed does not reflect everything in the SoE, simply the major points.

Please ask questions throughout the training when discussing the Surges and techniques, even if it needs to be OOC. Answer these questions as well (OOC or IC, I don't care):

1) When a Prana technique of 40 chakra (typically S-Rank) interacts with an opposing technique of 30 chakra, what amount of chakra is left in the Prana technique?
2) When a Sealing-based technique capable of sealing S-Rank energy interacts with S-Rank Prana, what happens?

Surge of Evocation
Surge of Evocation – This form of Prana is the raw and unrefined version. Whatever it touches is transformed into more of the ethereal energy and is transported back to the Throne after it’s been absorbed. In a sense, this form captures the very essence of the ethereal energy, which is to act as the 'bridge between worlds'. Unlike Dark Release, Prana is unshackled by elemental strengths and weaknesses and will just as easily break down matter into energy. Thus it will be capable of absorbing jutsu, objects and anything barring living non-Surgebinders. Prana’s neutrality to all elements and abilities means it will neutralize techniques possessed of equal chakra or lower, regardless of their damage. Upon absorbing an attack of equal chakra, the Prana will be neutralized and disperse. However this means it will be useless against techniques of greater chakra. Against living beings who are not Surgebinders, the energy will not transport them to the Throne but rather feel extremely frigid to the touch and induce "cold burns" on contact. This is a similar but opposite effect of the Yang Truth-Seeking Balls which emanate no heat but scorch anything they touch. Lower ranked techniques will induce frostbite and hypothermia while higher ranked ones will freeze them solid. Surgebinders can release absorbed techniques, objects or parts of the terrain, returning them to the field exactly the way they were prior to absorption. Alternatively they can choose to only return the chakra within techniques to their body, adding it to their own supply. Surgebinders are immune to their own Prana so they can wield and interact with it. The same is true for their techniques, clothes and everything on their person. The only way they can gain access to the Throne is by forcibly surging a large amount of prana throughout every chakra point in their body to transform it via jutsu. They can also do this partially to cleanse themselves of poisons, foreign energy and chakra. If applied to one’s self, a Surgebinder can enter the Throne for a short time and reappear elsewhere. All Surgebinders are immediately made aware when one of their own enters the Throne. Turning into Prana essentially leaves the body in a permanent “stasis” and so they can retreat to the Throne after sustaining a life-threatening injury until the proper medical care can be administered. This ability is not passive and will need to be submitted as a CCJ. All of the other Surges are not nearly as destructive to the world as this one because they are more refined and controlled in their usage.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

1.) It remains at 40, as it would continue to exist until fully neutralized or overwhelmed by a foreign technique.

2.)It's completely neutralized; as the chakra being used to seal the Prana would essentially interact with the Prana but fail to completely seal it.